Onew Hyung

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

***

 

After one hour, the doctor walk to us. "You're his family?" He asked. "Y-Yes" I said. "He's alright, he just need  many rest. The wound on his shoulder is pretty deep, but it's alright" The doctor said. "C-Can we go see him?" Taemin sobbed. "Yes, but one by one". We looked at each other. "Taemin, you go first" I said.

 

***
Taemin's POV

 

I opened the door slowly, walking to our precious Hyung who's laying on the hospital bed quietly, there's an infusion needle got through the skin on his left hand. His eyes half opened.

 

"Hyung.." I sat on a chair beside the bed. Tears pooling on my eyes as he smiling softly at me. "T-Taemin-ah..". A tear rolled down on my cheek. "D-Don't cry" Onew Hyung reached his right hand up and wipe my tears. "I-I'm afraid if I can't see you again.." More tears slipped out of my eyes. "Nah. I'm here". "You're scaring me when you tell me to Promise you to take care of my hyungs if you can't wake up again" He smiled. "Sorry, Taemin-ah. Now, stop crying. You didn't look cute when you're crying". I cry more, but smiling. "Hyung, I'm sorry. I know we shouldn't let you go by yourself there. I'm so sorry" I hung my head. "I'm okay, Taemin-ah" He rubbed my hair gently. "Hey, where's the chicken you promise me?" I pouted. "In this kind of situation you still think about chicken?". "Hehe.. I'm hungry" He smiled apologetically. "I'll tell Key Umma to buy chicken for you. Oh, anyway, The ghost is really gone. Thanks Hyung".

 

***

 

"Yah! Eat slowly! You almost bite my finger" Key Umma protested as he feed Onew Hyung his chicken. "I told you. Just let me eat by myself" Onew Hyung said with full mouth. "No. Your shoulder is injured" JongHyun Hyung said. "Aah!" Onew Hyung opened his mouth widely. Key Umma carefully placed the chicken leg in his mouth. "Waah! It's really good" Onew Hyung exclaimed, munching the chicken. I smiled.

 

He's back. Our funny leader. Our precious Hyung. Our hero. Without him, maybe we already die the time our first mystery started. Onew Hyung, We love you.♥

 

Then, I feel a hand wrapped around my shoulder. I looked at my side. Minho Hyung. I smiled. "Don't cry anymore, Tae" He said. I nodded. He leaned in, kissing me gently. We shared a short sweet kiss and parted. "I Love You" He whispered. "I Love You too, Hyung"

 

A/N:
Huhuhuhu.. Good ending *My opinion* GoodBye everyone T___T it's sad to say it. But....

 

I'll be back soon with my new fanfic the title is 'ToucHolic'. It's fluffy romance. pairing: 2min and JongKey always. *^^* it's hard to mark this story complete T_____T