Piano Music Paper

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

"No. Tae, stop saying something like that. This isn't your fault, not at all" Minho said. "But it started when I had that accident in the music room! I shouldn't stay there that day so this will never happen" Tears rushed on my cheek. He hug me tightly. "Please, don't say something like that" He rubbed my hair gently. "I promise, We'll solve this problem".

 

---
Minho's POV

 

Police and Ambulance sirne mixed together as they came closer to the building of our school.

 

"The five of you, please come with us" A cop said.

 

---

 

Taemin looks so pale maybe he's shock because he's the first who saw Hankyung's lifeless bleeding body, his usually pink lips looks so pale also with his skin, it's paler than usual. He's so quiet lately, since that accident.

 

"So, What happened in the bathroom? Did you saw someone else with him?" The cop asked.
Tae shook his head "I don't know what happened. I just saw his lifeless body with blood pooling on the floor. I'm not sure if he's with someone else but, I know there's something wrong with the music room in our school. Not human, but evil spirit" He said, his body began to trembling. The cop's eyes widened. "Y-You can leave now" He said before whispering something to his friends.

 

W-What? Is that all? I think, we'll have such a long conversation? What happened to everyone? First, the psychologist, Now, the cops..

 

"I think, we should stay more longer in Taemin's house and find out what happened" Onew hyung said. "Let's go" JongHyun Hyung said.

 

***

 

Soon as we got Taemin's house, Key hyung, JongHyun hyung and Onew hyung quickly exchanging their thoughts and collecting all of the possibility.

 

Taemin just sat on the couch with sad face, still pale.

 

I approached him with a small bottle of banana milk on my hand, hoping it would at least calming him down and maybe bring the smile I missed up to his beautiful face again.

 

I gave it and sat next to him, watching as the boy slowly sipping on his banana milk. A bead of tears rolled down on his cheek. Sighed, I wiped it with my thumb gently "Don't cry" I whispered. "I can't" He said with crack voice after put the half-empty bottle on the coffee table, looking at me. "I know it's hard for you, let's get through this together, okay? Just call me if you need me" I said. He smiled a little, nodded and hug me tightly. I rubbed his back.

 

I know, I lost my three honest words. But I just can't say something like ' I know it's hard for you, let's get through this together, okay? Just call me if you need me. I Love You, Taemin-ah' Now. I need a perfect time to say it.

 

"Guys, We have to go to the music room in our school, I think we'll find some clue from the music Taemin played before the accident" Key hyung suddenly interrupted.

 

***
Taemin's POV

 

"So, What's the title of the music you played?" Onew Hyung asked. "Uh, I can't really read it. The words was almost disappear like being splashed by water" I honestly said. "Then, where did you put it?" Key Hyung asked.

 

I opened the piano covers keys. Revealing an old looking paper with piano keys written on it.
JongHyun hyung took it and looking carefully at it.

 

"Hmm.. I think the title is 'Jeoju', which means 'Curse'" JongHyun Hyung said. "I never heard a piano song title like that" Minho Hyung commented. "It's good that I always bring my iPad, let's browsing or you want to ask teacher first?" Key hyung suggested. "Teacher first" Onew hyung said. "Okay"

 

***

 

"Excuse me. Mr. Choi, we want to ask you about this" Key hyung handed the paper.

 

Mr. Choi is our music teacher. He's so kind and friendly, he never got tired to teach us when we're not understand yet, about something he teach.

 

"Hmm.. I never saw this kind of piano music" He said. "Huh? I-I thought it's from our school" I said. He shook his head. "Then, Where usually we can find it?" JongHyun Hyung asked. "Church, Graveyard and places like them" He said. My eyes widened.

 

H-How did it comes here? Our school is far away from these places.