HanKyung

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

"JongHyun!!! Onew!!!" I shouted.

 

*Blam!*
The door roughly opened. "What happened!?" JongHyun asked. Onew patted his shoulder and pointed at the blood letter on the mirror. "Oh Gosh!" He walked closer and looked carefully at it. "I-It's real blood" JongHyun said. "Where did it came from?" Onew asked. "I.. I have no idea. I was washing my face but when I finished and look at the mirror, the letter of blood written on it" I explained. "I'll kill" A gasp left my mouth as I heard a girl whispered on my ear. "D-Did you hear that?" I asked. "Hear what?" JongHyun asked. "A girl whispered 'I'll kill'" I said. "No, besides there's no girl in here" Onew said. "Okay, I think we have to take a rest now before something bad happened here" I suggested. Onew nodded. "Wait! Look! It's gone" JongHyun pointed at the clear mirror that was just a minute ago covered by blood letter. "We really have to get out of here, Now" I said and walked out, followed by the two boys behind me.

 

I'm happy that Taemin have 1 single bed and 2 king sized bed.

 

"Well, I'm going to use the single bed, since I'm the elder" Onew said. "Just take it" I said. Honestly, I don't mind sharing a bed with JongHyun. I admit that I Love him, So Much.

 

"I'll sleep on the couch, then" JongHyun said before spin his feet and walk to the living room. "No. I.. I don't mind sharing bed with you" I said, blushing madly. He smiled. God. That smile. He walked closer to me, ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead.
I puffed out my cheek. I feel like I'll explode now. "Thanks, Bummie" He knows how much I love that nickname he gave me. I smiled and nodded like a child. "Y-You go sleep first, I'll check Taemin" I said before walking to the bed beside our bed.

 

I smiled softly at the sight.
Taemin is sleeping peacefully in Minho's embrace. His face burried on Minho's chest.
I wish, me and JongHyun can be like them.
Then, I yawned.
I walked back to where JongHyun sleep and lay on the bed gently. I turned to my side and looked at his face. He's so handsome.

 

Closed eyelids, sharp nose with big nostrils, kissable pink lips, strong jawline, great neck with an adam's apple hiding behind the skin, and his stready rhythm of his heart.

 

I reached my hand up and sweeped some strands of his dark-brown hair that covered his forehead gently. Just as I thought, his hair were so soft.

 

My eyes widened as he circled his hands around me, pulling me closer. My face stopped right just an inch away from his neck. My body automatically relaxed when my nose greeted by his masculine body scent. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

 
 

***
-Next Morning-
Taemin's POV

 

"Minho Hyung, Wake up!" I gently shake his shoulder. He opened his eyes. I smiled. "Take a bath and go to dinning room, okay?" I asked. He just hummed. Rubbing his sleepy eyes and got up before disappear in the bathroom.

 

***
-In School-

 

Just to honest, but I have bad feelings today. I'm just scared if something like yesterday happened again.

 

I can't really focusing on what the teacher explaining in front of this class.

 

*Rrriiiing*

 

Thanks, God.

 

"Hey, Let's go to the roof and talk about yesterday" Key hyung inviting. I nodded. Minho hyung, JongHyun Hyung and Onew hyung come with us too. I'll never forget to bring my banana milk.

 

---

 

"So, Taemin, tell us what did that ghost said yesterday" JongHyun Hyung said. "S-She whispered 'HanKyung' and 'The next'" I said before sipping my banana milk. "Key, What did she said to you?" JongHyun Hyung asked. "Mwo!? Key Hyung hear that too?" I asked. "Y-Yes. S-She whispered 'I'll Kill".

 

"I think what she means is, 'The next I'll kill is Hankyung'" Onew hyung said. "Oh No. Not again" I muttered. "We have to protect Hankyung Hyung!" I said before running to our class to find Hankyung hyung. "Tae!" I ignore Minho Hyung's call.

 

---

 

"W-Where's Hankyung hyung!??" I asked loudly between my panting breath. "I think he's in the bathroom" Heechul hyung said. "No" I ran to the bathroom.

 

---

 

Too late. H-He's die.

 

Blood are pooling on the bathroom tile. Hankyung's lifeless body is leaned on the corner of this bathroom next to a sink. There's some scratches on his cheek. His eyes was opened.

 

I dropped on the floor, crying. "Tae..Oh My God" Minho hyung's voice came closer from behind.
"Did they die because of me?" I asked as Minho hyung kneeled next to me and wrapped his hand around my shoulder.

 

A/N:

Subscribe + Comments = Love^^