Hyung, Youre so mean!

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

A/N:

Hi, All? Missing me? *No* Oh, Okay.

Tell me if you want me to make another mysterious creepy story by commenting, Okay? ^^

***

 

---

 

"Minnie-ah, did you hear something?" I asked after the banana milk is gone. "Hmm? Hear what? I don't hear anything" He innocently said. I smiled. "Nothing. I just heard mouse squeak" I lied. I just want to make sure that he didn't hear anything from JongKey room. "What!!? M-Mouse!!? W-Where!?" He suddenly panicked. "Uh, I just misheard, I guess" I said. "Oh God". "You're afraid of mouse?" I asked, his face got reddish as he nodded. I chuckled "Don't be scared, Minnie. I'm here. I'll beat those mouse for you" I said and pulling him into a warm embrace, while my ear focused on any noise. I think, they're finished already. "Hey, you want to watch movie or play video games?" I asked. "Whoa! Video games!!" He said happily.

 

---

 

On the middle of our soccer battle, JongHyun hyung get out from their room. Wearing just his sky blue sweat pants, showing his muscular body. "J-JongHyun hyung, W-Why you didn't wear your shirt?" Tae asked, the blush on Tae's cheek didn't go unnoticed by me. "I-Is it makes you uncomfortable? S-Sorry, It's just too hot in here" He lied and make his way to the kitchen. "Yay!! Goal!!" I shouted as my player kicked the ball in. "Yaah~!! That's unfair!!" Tae whined. "Who tell you to stop playing" I mehronged. He pouted. "Minho Hyung!!!" He shouted.

 

***
KiBum's POV

 

I smiled as Jjong pecked my lips. "I'll go get some water for us" He said before get out. Just wearing his sweat pants. I just lay on the bed, my body covered with thick blanket.

 

---

 

"Whoa! It's good that your son is innocent" Jjong whispered as he sat next to me after put the glasses and a bottle of water on the nightstand. "What do you mean by 'My son'? He's our kid!" My voice a little cracked. "Okay" He poured the water into the glasses and handed me one. I sat up, still covering myself and took the glass, gulping the cold water down. JongHyun scanning my exposed skin.

 

"I think, I mark you too much" He muttered. "Hmm?" I looked at him and put the half-empty glass. He touch some area near my chest, showing the love marks he made. "It's okay, No one will see them there" I said. "Oh! And, if Taemin ask about it, just say it's mosquito bite" He mentioned. I chuckled. "Neh". "How's your body?" He asked, rubbed my messy hair. "My hurt a little, but I can bear with it" I smiled. "I won't do that again. I promise" Jjong muttered. "What!!? No! I-It doesn't hurt that bad, actually I.. -Blushing madly- I'm q-quite enjoying it" I hung my head to hide the blush. I heard a chuckle came from him and I'm pretty sure he's smirking. "That's good then" He muttered softly. I smiled and look at him. He caressed my cheek gently, smiling "I Love You". "I Love You too". He leaned in and give me a long peck.

 

"YAHHHH!!! MINHO HYUUUNG!!"

 

We frowned and pulled away as Tae shouted loudly. "Let's take a bath and go to them." Jjong said before throw the blanket away and carry me into the bathroom.

 

***
Taemin's POV

 

"Hyung, you're so mean!" I whined and throw the joystick to the coffee table. I know I can't beat him. Just look! His score is 40 and me 5! Are you kidding me!!?

 

A gasp left my mouth as he suddenly kiss my cheek. "Let me teach you" He said, smiling. I still pouted. "Look! You should push this button and this button. Just move your player towards the ball" He said as he pointed on the joystick. "Tae, Why are you shouting that loud?" Key Umma's voice interrupted. I looked at him. He's wearing JongHyun Hyung's shirt, it looks loose on him and he wear his pink sweat pants.

 

I pointed at Minho hyung, pouted. "He's unfair!" I said. "Minho-ah, What did you do!?" Umma asked. "Hm? I just kick that ball in while he's talking with Jonghyun hyung" Minho hyung answered calmly. "Aish! Taemin-ah, you shouldn't shout that loud you know" Umma said. "S-Sorry but, he won't stop!! Look! He did it again!" I whined. Key Umma's hand travelled to Minho's ear and flicked it, hardly. "AHH!! Yah! It hurts" He whined, rubbling his ear. "Stop being unfair" Minho hyung just nodded, pouting in process.

 

"Jjong? What are you doing there?" Key umma shouted towards the kitchen. JongHyun hyung approached us, hiding something behind his back. "Nothing, Bummie. I just want to close Tae's mouth with this" He handed me a small bottle of banana milk, Which made me remembered what me and Minho hyung did. I blushed hardly.

 

They didn't saw it, are they?

 

"Uh, T-Thanks, h-hyung" I stuttered and take it from him. I heard a chuckle from Minho Hyung. "Blushing" He whispered. I pouted. 

 

A/N:

I want to tell you the truth about MY LIFE.

I don't know since when, but I've saw so many ghost 'Real Ghost'. They aren't bothering me and my family, they just signaling me that the upstairs room are their room and I know they hear my parents conversation about making me a bedroom upstairs. Yesterday, I hear the sounds like two spoons hits each other twice. I'm not really scaried about it so I just continus my fanfics.