Again

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

"Guys, I'll go to the restroom" Key Hyung said and go.

 

JongHyun's POV

 

Huh? Don't we just take a bath? I have bad feelings.

 

When I hear the bathroom door closed. Oh No. I ran there. "Key!! No!"

 

*Blam!!*
I slammed the door open. "Huh? Why, Jjong?" He titled his head cutely. "Uh, N-Nothing. I just felt something wrong" I said. "Hmm? Are you sick?" He cupped my cheek, feeling the warmth of my body. "You're fine" He pecked my lips, smiling. "No. It's not me. There's something wrong in here" I hold his hand. "Everything is fine, Yeobo" He said. "Now, get out! I need to take care of my business" He said. I sighed "Okay"

 

---

 

I sat down with Taemin and Minho who was playing 'Pro Evolution Soccer'.

 

"Yeah!! Kick!!" Taemin shouted, his eyes glued on the TV as his hand holding the joystick, swiftly pushing the buttons.

 

"AAHHH!! JONGHYUN!!! NO!!!"

 

I quickly ran to the bathroom. "Damn!" The door is locked. "KiBum, open the door!!!" I shouted. I kick the door hard open.

 

I gasped at the sight.

 

Pale KiBum sat on the corner of the bathroom, His eyes half-closed and he's panting. His nose is bleeding and there's some blood stain on the shirt that covered his stomach.

 

"KiBum, W-What happened?" I held him. "Unngh.. M-My stomach" He whimpered. I lifted his shirt.

 

My sight greeted by a long bleeding cut, shaped like 'H'. "JongHyun Hyung, Wha-Oh My!" Tae quickly ran and back with medicines box and Minho. "Is there's any other wound?" I asked as I carefully treat his wound, I wiped the blood gently. "Nnghh.. N-No" He muttered. I rubbed his hair gently after I finished treat his wound. "I'll carry you, Okay? This maybe hurt a bit" I said. He nodded weakly. He wrapped his hands around my neck as I pick him up bridal style. I kissed his forehead "Please tell me what happened later" I softly said. He nodded and burried his face on my neck. I don't care anymore about Taemin or Minho that watching us all the time.
---

 

I lay him down gently on our bed, resting his head on a soft, fluffy pillow. "KiBum, What happened?" I asked, sat next to him and hold his hand. "I.. I saw a little girl there. I asked her why she's here and s-she said she wants to play with me then, she held out a knife and walking closer to me. My back touched the wall, I feel like I've been tied there, I can't move. S-She started to drew something with that knife on my stomach. I just could scream" Tears dripped from his beutiful feline eyes. "Sshh.. It's okay. We already solve mystery like this, I know we can solve this one too" I wiped the tears gently. "I-It hurts so bad when she did it" KiBum muttered. "I know. Don't cry, Okay? I promise, I'll protect you" I caressed his wet cheek and hug him, carefully not to hurt him more. "I Love You, KiBum. I'll never let someone hurt you again" I soothed. He sobbed "I Love You too, Jjong"

 

Minho's POV

 

Suddenly all of our phones rang at the same time.
Taemin help me to take them all. It's all from a same caller ID: HeeChul.

 

I pushed the answer and loud speaker buttons.
No one is talking. "H-Hello?". No answer.

 

Then, I hear someone's fast breathing before going slower, slower and stopped.

 

"M-Minho Hyung.." Tae clung on my arm. Then I heard a little girl giggled creepily, before the phone suddenly hung up.