Not yet, Guys

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

Our eyes widened as we heard girl giggles. S-She's still here?!!

 

Taemin and KiBum screamed before snapped unconscious. I hold him "KiBum, Baby, Are you okay? Baby, wake up!" I patted his cheek gently. He didn't answer didn't even move. "Minho, take care of Taemin, JongHyun, take care of Key. I'll end this by myself" Onew Hyung said. "Hyung! You sure?" Minho asked. Onew Hyung nodded and left.

 

KiBum's POV

 

Where am I!? Am I die!?

 

"Let's play hide and seek!" A girl cheerish voice said. I looked at the voice came from. "It's your birthday, why don't we celebrate it?" Her Umma said. "Yay!"

 

There's smoke around me, blocked my vision. Then, suddenly I'm in a dining room. The family was eating happily. There's a cake with '7' shaped candle. Then, the little girl's nose bleeding. I frowned when her parents still calm. The girl coughed hardly, blood escaped . "Sorry but, I can't stand seeing you suffering like this" Her mother said. Then, the girl's eyes closed, losing it's light of life. "Let's carry her and put her in a metal safe box." Her mother said.

 

I have cancer and it could kill me anytime. My parents won't be bothered by me, so they kill me by poisoning my foods. They gave me my death in my 7th birth day, that's ironic, isn't it? I'm just a little girl who still want to play with my friends, I still want to learn so many things, I want to make them proud of me, make them happy and be a good daughter. But, they already kill me before they try to heal me. Now, I decided to kill everyone, I want to let everyone feel how hurt die is. How hurt to die without a make sense reason. Including you. I'll kill you and your Taemin friend after I kill your 3 other friend. First, I'll kill Onew.

 

"No. No, Please.. Please don't kill us" I begged. "I won't die too, but they killed me" She answered coldly. "JongHyun! JongHyun, where are you!?! Jjong!" I shouted, tears pooling on my eyes. "JongHyun, I'm scared. Where are you?" I whispered, looking around at the empty space. "Key, KiBum, Baby, I'm here" Jjong's voice said. I looked around and found nothing. "W-Where are you?"

 

JongHyun's POV

 

I wiped his sweaty forehead. "Jjong, I'm scared.." His tears soaked the sheet of our bed. I hold his hand "KiBum, please be alright" I whispered. "J-JongHyun.." He called. "I'm here, KiBum" I hug him. "J-JongHyun-No!!!" KiBum screamed and wake up. I looked at him "O-Onew Hyung! O-Onew Hyung! That girl burn the house!!".

 

***

 

"Onew Hyung!" We ran to him, who was laying weakly on the ground in front of the burning house, there's a bleeding cut on his forehead, there's also some bruise on his face. The other bleeding cuts is on his arms and legs, they're not so long but pretty deep. A knife planted on his shoulder.

 

Minho call the ambulance and fire-brigade.

 

---

 

"Onew Hyung, Please be alright. We're so sorry" Taemin's tears rushed down his cheek. Onew smiled weakly at him "D-Don't cry, T-Taemin-ah. P-Promise me, you'll take care of y-your hyungs if I can't wake up" Onew closed his eyes. "No! No, Hyung! Don't say that! Wake up! Please, open your eyes! I promise I'll buy many chicken for you! But, open your eyes, Hyung-" "Please wait here" The nurses pushed the hospital bed where Onew lay to a room. "O-Onew Hyung.." Taemin dropped to his knees, crying. Minho wrapped his hand around Tae's shoulder "Taemin-ah, he'll be alright. Let's wait and pray for him"