Signs

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

I take a bath, putting on my fresh neat clothes and waiting for KiBum Hyung to pick me up.

 

While waiting there's so many new message on my phone that telling me about Yunho's death. He's death is exactly same with what I dreamed before. Hit by a car.

 

"Hankyung" A creepy girl voice whispered on my ear. I looked towards it. No One. I got up and pick everything I need and decided just to wait Key hyung in front of my house hurriedly. I'm so scared.

 

I sit on a bench near here and looked down, wondering what does that voice mean. Hankyung?. Uh, does there's something with that ghost and Hankyung?. But, It's almost impossible, right? He didn't have any sister or girlfriend, the one who's a girl in his family is just his mother. Then-*Honk Honk!*

 

I jumped. There he is. Minho opened the car backseat door. "Come in" He smiled. I nodded and quickly get in. Closed the door before JongHyun Hyung turning the engine on and carefully drive us to Yunho's house.

 

"Hyungs, W-When I was in my house before. I.. I heard a creepy girl voice saying 'Hankyung'. I.. I'm so scared" I muttered, hung my head. A hand wrapped around my shoulder and pulling me closer. I knew this masculine body scent. Minho Hyung. "We'll stay in your house tonight. We'll take care of you, don't be scared, Okay?" He said, smiling softly at me. "Yaayy!! Sleep over in Taemin's house!" Key Hyung shouted happily from the front passanger seat. "Yah, Yunho is dead and you're excited?" Onew hyung said, you can obviously see the tears that rolled down on his cheek. "Calm down, hyung" Minho Hyung said, patted Onew hyung's shoulder.

 

---

 

Honestly, I'm more terrified here. There's so many people and Yunho's family wearing all black. It's good that Minho Hyung always here for me. I tightened my on his arm. "Don't be scared, I'm here for you. Let's go" He said softly and lead me to the covin, where Yunho's sleeping peacefully forever.

 

I looked down at his face. Tears rolled down on my cheek but a soft smile plastered on my face.

 

Yunho Hyung, you looks so handsome and peaceful although there's a wound on your left forehead. I'm sorry for everything I ever did to you. Please, forgive me. We love you, hyung..

 
 

***

 
 

After we had a long conversation with Yunho's family, especialy his parents. We say farewell before we left.

 

---

 

"So, do you guys think Yunho's death have something to do with what Taemin saw through the reflection of the mirror? and the accident Tae had in the music room?" Key hyung asked. "Umm.. I don't think so. Because, we didn't see what Taemin see, okay? Besides, about humans death, the one who know about it is just God, right?" JongHyun Hyung said, while riding the car. All nodded. "Let's just keep our ears and eyes to the possibility" Onew Hyung said. "Tae, tell me if you hear or feel something unusual, okay?" Minho hyung said. I nodded slowly and leaned my head on his shoulder.
"The next" My eyes widened as I heard that voice whispered again. "H-Hyung! T-That voice!" Trembling, I clung on his arm. He quickly hug me. I burried my face on his chest. He rubbed my hair. "I think, we should try to go to a doctor, like psychologist?" Minho hyung suggested. "Hey, I know a psychologist around here" Key hyung said.

 

---

 

"Okay, so you're Lee Taemin, right?" A mother looking lady asked. "Y-Yes" I said, still hugging Minho's arm, he sat next to me. "You're scared?" I nodded. "I see. So, what makes you scared?" She asked. "Uh, I.. I was in my dance studio, but then I didn't saw one of my hyung's reflection. Then, I dreamed that he got a hit by car and die, and when I wake up that's really happening. I ever heard creepy girl's voice whispering random things" I said. Her eyes widened. "I-Is it bad?" I asked. "S-Sorry, but I can't help you" She said.

 

***

 

"We better take a rest. There's still a school tomorrow and the next 2 days" Onew Hyung suggested. I leaned my head to Minho's shoulder and yawned. He rubbed my hair "If you're tired, just sleep. I'll carry you to your bedroom, soon as we got to your house." He said. "Y-You're not going to leave me, right, Hyung?" I asked. "No, Tae. We promise we'll sleep over in your house" He said. I smiled and nodded.

 

Closing my eyes, I slowly drifted to sleep.

 

***

 

Key's POV

 

Minho carried Taemin to his bedroom, JongHyun and Onew Hyung carried our bags.
I closed the door behind and walked to the bathroom and wash my face.

 

Splashing some water to my face, a gasp left my mouth as I opened my eyes and staring at my reflection on the mirror. There's a letter on it, written by blood. 'Everyone Must Die'