The School History

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

***
Key's POV

 

"Take seat" LeeTeuk said.

 

"So, what do you want to ask?" He asked. "We want to know if in the school, there's a suicide or homicide on the past or something like that? It's okay if you refuse to tell us" I said politely. He nodded. I took my iPad and began to record our conversation.

 

"Yes, there's a homicide" He said. "Uh, can you tell us the story?" I asked. "Long time ago, there's a girl who really likes to write piano chords. She's so pretty, no boy will ever refuse to be her boyfriend, but this girl don't care about boyfriend, so she keeps on rejecting every boy who confessed their love. One night before halloween, a teacher tell her to make one paper piano chords with theme 'Ghost'. She do her best to write it, she even stay in the school to finish it until night and there when the homicide started. A boy who can't accept the rejection the girl gave him come to the place where the girl is busy writting the piano chords. He her before killed her, the rumors say that the girl's dead body is planted somewhere in the crypt under our school. The piano chords she write became cursed. Everyone who ever played it, the ghost of that girl will kill their firends first, then the pianist who play it"

 

My ears just focused on what he said. This is the most clear story I ever heard. It's automatically answered our questions.

 

"Is that clear enough?" He asked. I nodded. "That was more than what we needed, Thank you so much" Onew hyung said. LeeTeuk smiled. "Anything else?". "Uh, W-Where she left the piano music paper chords?" Taemin asked. "No one ever knows. The paper is gone" He answered. "Okay, thank you so much for the information. We have to leave now" JongHyun Hyung said.

 

***
It's almost night, but we're not done yet with this mystery. We're so curious.

 

We decided to go to the crypt that our sunbaenim said.

 

It's pretty dark and cold in here. It's good that we bring flashlights for each of us, although Taemin is still scared but he looks comfortable in Minho's embrace.

 

Then, the creepy sounds of girl crying  echoing in this dark place.