Kiss Kiss Kiss

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

Minho's POV

 

"D-Does that means you L-Love me, hyung?" He asked innocently. I smiled softly. "Yes, Taemin-ah. I Love You" I confessed, earning deep shade of blush that covering his cheek. "I.. I Love You too, Minho Hyung" He smiled cutely. "Tae, C-Can I kiss you?" I asked. He bit his lower lip, nodded. I pinch his chin, lifting it gently as I leaned in. Closing our eyes as our lips approaching each other. When our lips barely touching.

 

"AAAHHH!!! Help Me!! Yah!! Go away!! I still hate you!" With a loud -Blam- the door opened, showing a shocked look diva. I quickly pulled away. Taemin covered his red face with a pillow. "Yah! Hyung, knock first before entering our room" I protested. "Yah! Dongsaeng! You should ask me first before kissing my son" He said. "The one that I want to kiss is Tae's lips not his 'Umma's' lips" I said. "Got Ya!" JongHyun hyung back hugging Key Hyung. "Yeobo, look, Minho want to kiss our son" He pointed at us. "Y-Yeobo?" Tae asked. Key hyung blushed. "Uh, T-Taemin-ah, JongHyun hyung is your new Appa" He said. Tae's face brightened. "JongHyun Appa!" He called cutely. "Okay, let's go! we have something to do" JongHyun said. "Huh? What is it?" Key asked, confused. "Move Onew away from you!" JongHyun pouted. "Ahaha.. Sorry about that. Come on!" With that, both of them get out and closed the door.

 

"I was about to get my first kiss with Minho hyung, but they came. How mean" I heard Tae's mumbling. I chuckled. Tae's face redened "Uh, H-Hyung, y-you heard it?". I nodded. "You still want my kiss?" I asked. His blush darkened, nodded shyly.

 

Without warning, I leaned in and pulled his lips into an innocent kiss.
His lips was so perfect. So soft, plump, and so sweet like.. Banana milk.

 

I pulled away, just to be greeted by beet red face of Taeminnie. "How was it?" I asked. "H-Hyung, t-that was a-amazing" He stuttered badly. I chuckled. "Taeminnie, you're so cute" I pecked his cheek.

 

***
Key's POV

 

"Uh, Onew hyung, I want to sleep with JongHyun hyung, sorry" I said. "Hmm.. It's good then, I won't cheat on my chicken" He said, smiling and took a bite of his fried chicken.

 

A hand slide around my waist, I already know the owner. "Thanks, Hyung" Jjong said. "No Problem" Onew hyung said with his mouth full of chicken.

 

---

 

"Hmm.. I'll put it.. Here" I placed Jjong's small cute puppy ornament next to my small cute cat ornament. "Hey, I have something for you" I looked at him. "What is it?". He took something out from his bag. A smile plastered on my face. It's a pink, full of love photo frame filled with a photo, which me and JongHyun took a selca together, we both smiling to the camera that time. "How cute!" I commented and approached him. "Well, thanks" I chuckled. "Yah.. Not you!" I mehronged. "Aish, Just wait until I catch you again" He said. I pouted "No more running, puppy. I'm tired". "Oww~ So, my kitty is tired?" He asked. I nodded. "Let's finish this and I'll massage you" He said. "R-Really?". He smiled and nodded.

 

---

 

"Ah, harder, Jjong" I said as I lay with my stomach on our bed while he straddled me, massaging my shoulder. "Okay" He simply said and did as I told. "How does it feels?" He asked. I smiled. "So Good, Jjongie" I closed my eyes as he massaging me lower, enjoying every gentle massages he give me. "Jjong, Maybe I should hire you as my masseur" I joked. He chuckled. "Okay, but pay me with your kisses" He pecked my neck. "How cheesy" I said. "But you love me" He confidently said, continued to massage me. "Hmm? Who tell you about that?" I teased. "Umm.. Someone named Kim KiBum" He said. "Okay, you win. I Love You" I said. "I Love You too, Bummie".

 

Then, I felt his fingers moving down to the either side of my stomach. "J-Jjong?" I called. Slowly, his fingers began to tickling me. I squirmed, laughing loudly. "Y-Yah! Hahaha! S-Stop, J-Jjong". He laughed. And stopped as my face getting reddish.

 

I panted hardly. "Yah, Why did you do that?" I whined. "I want to hear your laugh and saw your happy expression" He answered. "Oh gosh. You're heavy, get off" I whined. He pouted and rolled and lay next to me. I rolled and face him. "You know, even though I never sleep on a bed with Onew hyung, but I think sleeping with him for years is nothing compared with sleep one night with you" I smiled. He smiled too. "How it does?" He asked. I chuckled. "I Love the warmth you give me when you hug me while sleeping" I said. "Huh? I-I really hug you? I thought it's just in my dream" He muttered. "Pabo" I pecked the tip of his nose. "Yah, pay me for the massage" He demanded. "Okay, okay" I smiled. He leaned in and kissing my lips so gently, I smiled a little while kissing him back.

 

He broke the kiss. "You're so beautiful" He sweeped my bangs that covered my forehead. I smiled and closed my eyes as he caressed my cheek. Then, I feel his lips kissed my closed eyelids. "I'll never let you go, KiBum" He said.

 
 

A/N:
Wow.. So many tenderness today, let's fill our heart with Love, Love and Love. ^^
Don't forget to comment and subscribe~