His Reaction

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

 

Yumi went home, shocked. She still cannot believe what Junhyung said. She lied on her bed. Just then, her phone rang and someone texted her. She looked at the message.

 

“hi girlfriend, are you home?

Are you safe? Eat now, okay?

I’ll call you later.

I love you”

 

“what was that? It happened so fast” Yumi said to herself. Just then, her phone rang again and it was another text message from MNET’s ceo.

 

“ annyeong haseyo Yumi-sshi,

We’d like to see you tomorrow if that would be

Possible. We’re having some difficulty in improving your

Story. We’d like to ask for your help please.

We’ll meet you tomorrow at the Mnet building”

 

“this is so frustrating” Yumi told herself. She prepared her dinner and started eating. After a while, Junhyung called her and they talked for a while.

 

“okay, I’ll hung up now. You sleep early, okay?” Junhyung said. [from the phone]

“okay, you too. Bye”

“I love you” Junhyung said.

“okay. Good night” Yumi said.

“aww, you didn’t even say you love me.” Junhyung said.

“do I have to? I mean, we’re not together” Yumi said.

“huh? What do you mean? I told you you were my girlfriend already, right?”

“well, did I say yes?”

“well you should. Or else I’ll kill myself”

“yah! So now you’re threatening me?” Yumi asked as she was smiling.

“No, but my heart is. It’s threatening me that if I can’t have you now, It’ll stop pumping and I’ll die” Junhyung said.

“aiish! Is that even possible?” Yumi asked.

“it is.”

“fine, I’ll be your girlfriend” Yumi said as she hung up. She felt embarrassed.

 

The next day… Yumi was preparing herself and went to MNET’s building.

“uhm. I have an appointment with the Ceo and the director regarding my story. My name is Yumi” Yumi said as she talked to the guard. “right this way ma’am” the guard said as he led Yumi to the room of the Ceo.

 

Yumi entered the room and saw B2ST, 4 Minute and the ceo together with the director.

“annyeong haseyo” Yumi greeted everyone. Yumi saw Junhyung and got red. Junhyung noticed it but pretended that he didn’t care. “Yumi-sshi, you can sit next to me” Yoseob said as he pulled Yumi to sit next to him. Just then, the Ceo and the director left for a while because of some matters.

 

“So, you were the one who wrote this story huh?” Hyuna said as she talked to Yumi. Yumi nodded. “hmm. You must be desperate” Hyuna said. “yah!” Junhyung said as he got mad. “it’s okay” Yumi said. “ I mean, you must have a boring life. Fantasizing about Yunho oppa. Pretending that he loves you and fighting over dumb things? Pathetic” Hyuna said. “yah! That’s enough” Junhyung defended.

 

“well, have you even met Yunho  oppa in person? Well I have. He’s very nice and sweet” Hyuna said. “really? cool. He must have hated you” Yumi said. Junhyung was shocked from what Yumi said. “you think you’re cute? You think you’re so beautiful? I don’t care. What is beauty if you don’t have any brains?” Yumi said  as she left.

 

“I’m sorry, I need to go. And you, Hyuna-sshi, if you’re so beautiful, try going out to the public without any make up on and let’s see how people bash you” Yumi said as she ran away.

 

Junhyung followed Yumi. Junhyung hugged her from the back and whispered. “I’m proud of you” Junhyung said. “you should” Yumi said as she smiled and left. “wait for me” Junhyung said. “No way!” Yumi shouted as she left.

End of Yumi’s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YoruxRuki- haha. I see you also read my other fanfic, REVERSED FEELINGS ^^ That fanfic is also mine and my best friend. We are the ones who wrote that ^^