Break Up

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

Yumi went home as fast as she could and lied on her bed and stared at the contract that Junhyung made. “maybe I should just trust him” Yumi thought to herself. Just then, her doorbell rang. Yumi went downstairs and opened the door. “Jina” Yumi said in a weak voice. “yah! Cheer up. Your boyfriend told me that he didn’t want to do that We Got Married thing with Hyuna. It’s just that their manager forced him.” Jina said as she entered Yumi’s house and lied on the sofa. “really?” Yumi asked.

 

“yeah, you know, he was worried about you” Jina said. “ what if he only made that up?” Yumi asked. “well, that’s the thing I know for sure, I know that he wasn’t lying when he told me that. He was sincere. Didn’t you notice him? When he was filming with Hyuna, those cheesy moments that they were asked to do, he kept on looking at you and sighing” Jina added.

 

“really? I guess I haven’t noticed that” Yumi said. “ well, you should have. Don’t be mad at him, I know he really liked you” Jina said. “maybe you’re right. He’s a celebrity after all. I need to be strong” Yumi said. “yeah, that’s the spirit. Now go and call him” Jina said as she went to the kitchen and grabbed some food.

 

Yumi’s POV

 

Maybe what Jina said was right. Maybe I shouldn’t be the jealous type. I’ll only lose him if I’ll be like this. I’ll call him.

 

“yeoboseyo” I said as Junhyung answered the phone.

“aigoo, Yumi-ah, thank god you called me.”

“erhm. I’m sorry about what happened a while ago”

“that’s okay. Atleast I proved that you really love me” Junhyung said.

“uh. Yeah.”

“is there anything wrong?” Junhyung asked.

“anni. I’m okay. So uhm… how was filming?” I asked.

“ I was happy”

*he’s happy? Maybe it’s because he filmed with Hyuna.

“why?” I asked.

“because I got to sit next to you” Junhyung said.

“haha, you’re becoming sweet again”

“of course” Junhyung said.

“okay, I need to go now. I have tons of homeworks to do” I told him

“okay, goodbye. I love you. mwah [kiss sound.LOL]

“okay. I love you too. Mwah” I said as I kissed my phone and hang up.

 

“omo! So sweet I might die!” Jina said as she was listening to our conversation. “haha. Whatever” I said as me and Jina did our homework together.

 

End of Yumi’s POV

 

Normal POV

@ school…

 

Yumi was walking on her way to class. She saw the staffs putting make up on Junhyung and Hyuna. “psssst” Junhyung hissed as it caught Yumi’s attention. Junhyung winked at Yumi and Yumi smiled. Just then, the director approached Yumi. “would you like to help in filming?” the director asked. “aniyo, I’m kind of busy. I’m sorry” Yumi said. “please. can you just hold this?” the director asked as he gave Yumi the foods for the staffs.

 

“excuse me, I really need to be going now. I have a class” Yumi demanded. “Come here please” the director said as he dragged Yumi to a classroom where in Hyuna and Junhyung will be filming. “okay, so in this scene. It’ll be for the final episode of your We Got Married segment. It’s like where you first started is where you’ll end” The director said. “so Junhyung, this is where you’ll kiss Hyuna passionately” The director added.

 

“oh come on! Why does it have to me? Why do  I have to see how he kisses Hyuna?” Yumi complained. She wasn’t aware that her voice was loud that everyone in the room heard her. Junhyung looked at Yumi. “aiish” Yumi said as she placed the food down. “can you be quiet?” the director said. “No, I want to go out” Yumi said. “No! you stay here and shut your mouth” the director said.

 

“okay, so we’ll start” the director added. “Hyuna-ah, saranghaeyo” Junhyung said as he held Hyuna’s hand and was about to kiss her when the electricity shut off. “yes” Yumi whispered. “now what?” the director asked as he got angry. Every one of the staff members went out of the empty classroom except for Junhyung, Hyuna and Yumi.

 

“Yumi-ah, are you still there?” Junhyung askd as he couldn’t see anything. “I’m here” Yumi said as she walked towards the voice that she heard. Just then, Yumi stepped on one of the wires that connects through the video camera and fell down on Junhyung.  “aww.” Yumi said. “haha, I should be the one who got hurt, right?” Junhyung asked as Yumi stood up. “well, sorry. I couldn’t see anything” Yumi said. “aiish!” Hyuna said as she opened the door to get some lights and then she grabbed Junhyung and kissed her.

 

Yumi was so speechless that she wasn’t able to say anything.

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

Hyuna grabbed me and then kissed me. I was so shocked. I was trying to push her but she won’t let go. “yaah” I was trying to say that but it only seemed like I moaned. Then, I heard the door closed and Hyuna let go of me. “what did you just do?” I asked her. Just the, I received a text message from Yumi.

 

“Junhyung-sshi, lets talk about

 what happened in your favorite

 place after class today at 5:00 pm

I’ll be waiting”

 

Aiish. “oppa. I’m sorry.” Hyuna said. “please can you not talk to me?” I asked. “O..Oppa. I’m sorry I can’t help it. I.. I.. Just really like you” Hyuna said. “if you like me then you would be happy for me to go out with someone I love” I told her. “I’m sorry but I just couldn’t bare it” Hyuna said as she ran away too. Just then, the director came in. “what happened here?” the director asked me. “I don’t know” I said as I walked away too.

 

End of Junhyung’s POV

 

Normal POV

 

After class, Yumi and Junhyung both went to Junhyung;s favorite place and sat on the bench. “Yumi-ah, are you going to break up with me?” Junhyung asked. “I’m. I’m sorry” Yumi said. “ Yumi-sshi. You know I didn’t want it.” Junhyung said. “ I know, but It’s getting hard for me. I can’t take it” Yumi said. “ Yumi, please. One more chance” Junhyung said. “I’m sorry. This is the last time I’m going to say this, I LOVE YOU JUNHYUNG BUT I DON’T THINK I CAN GO OUT WITH YOU ANYMORE” Yumi said as she ran away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Yaaa. This fic is  near it’s end. Maybe last 2-3 chaptersssss.

Comments please