He's Sick?

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

Junhyung and Yumi reached Cube Entertainment and they went to the 2nd floor where B2ST practices. “yah” Junhyung said as he saw Yoseob and Dongwoon playing hopscotch while Doojoon, Hyungseung and Gikwang were eating Yoseob and Dongwoon’s food. The 5 guys looked at Yumi and Junhyung. “aigoo, hyung. She’s cute” Yoseob said. “yah! That’s my food!” Dongwoon said as he noticed Doojoon eating his food. “pay up hyung. We made a bet” Dongwoon said.

 

“yah! I thought MNET will be here?” Junhyung said as the 5 other guys turned to face him. “oh yes, we’re here” the Ceo of MNET said as he entered. “annyeong haseyo” the 5 of them except Junhyung greeted. Junhyung just bowed. “okay, so I already have the castings. It’ll be a short movie. Junhyung will be the protagonist and her leading lady is Hyuna of 4 minute. “but why does it have to be her?” Junhyung asked. “no buts! That’s final” the Ceo said. “tss. Are we done?” Junhyung asked. “oh, excuse me. Are you Yumi?” the Ceo asked Yumi. Yumi nodded. “oh, then Thank you very much” the Ceo said as he bowed slightly. Junhyung got confused.

 

 “why are you bowing to her?” Junhyung asked. “it’s her story that we’ll use for your drama. She made the story” the Ceo said. “aigoo, Yumi? Annyeong” Yoseob said as he greeted Yumi. “Aiish! You guys are irritating! Let’s go” Junhyung said as he dragged Yumi. “annyeong” Yumi said as they left.

 

“wow, so it’s true. You are a snob” Yumi teased. “yes.” Junhyung said. “oh, yeah, why didn’t you tell me you wrote a story?” Junhyung asked. “well, you never asked me” Yumi answered. “Oh, and by the way, where are we going?” Yumi added. “it’s a special place” Junhyung said as he and Yumi went inside his car and went to the place.

 

Yumi’s POV

 

Omo! This place looks beautiful. It looks familiar though. “what is it? you don’t like it?” Junhyung asked me. “ah, no. I love it. It’s just that this place looks familiar.” I told him. He smiled. “yes, of course. This is the place where I dragged you yesterday.” He said.

“oh, that’s why” I said as I laughed. Just then, Junhyung sat on the grass. “it’s nice here, right? It’s so peaceful.” He said. “wow! You’re totally a different person. Just a moment ago, in your entertainment company, you were a snob and now you’re so good” I told him as I sat next to him as we leaned on the big tree. “you know what, I’m also confused. You are the only person that I feel comfortable with.” He said.

 

We talked for a whole day while eating something that he bought on our way there. We were like having a picnic. I feel so comfortable with him too. Just then, it started raining. “I think we should probably get going now” I told him as I covered my head. Then he took off his jacket and placed it on my head. “no, it’s okay. You can use your jacket. I don’t want you to get sick because of me” I told him. “that’s fine. I can take care of myself, don’t worry. You use it” He said. Omo! Why is he being so sweet? Aissh! My heart’s trembling now. I can’t possibly like him, right? No way.

 

He sent me home and he was wet. I’m feeling very guilty. “you can come in for a while if you want” I told him. “uhm.. su” he was cut off when his phone rang.

 

“hyung, wae?”

“Manager hyung will be staying in our dorm tonight. Go home”

“can I stay a little bit more?”

“no, he might scold you if you don’t get back on time”

“okay.” Then, Junhyung turned his phone off. “ Maybe next time. I need to go now” he said. “okay, goodbye” I said. Then, he looked at me like there was something on my face. He came closer. I thought he was about to kiss me so I closed my eyes. “haha” he said then he only touched my lips. “you still have cheese on your lips” he said. Aiish, so embarrassing. Then he left.

 

End of Yumi’s POV

 

Normal POV

 

The next day…

 

Yumi woke up and saw a text message from Junhyung. Just then, when she was about to open the message, her phone died. “aiish! Low battery” she said as she was looking for her charger but she couldn’t. “I’m so lazy today. I just want to lie down” Yumi said to herself. “Omo! I forgot! I have a major exam tomorrow! I need to study” Yumi said to herself. Just then, her door bell rang and it was Jina. “so, how was your date?’ Jina asked.

“it’s not a date” Yumi said as she began opening her books. “why are you studying?” Jina asked. “even you forgot the math exam tomorrow” Yumi said. “aiish! Really?” Jina said as she started panicking.

 

Night time came and Yumi was about to go to sleep when she found the charger of her cellphone and decided to charge it. Jina bid goodbye to Yumi and she went home. Yumi charged her cellphone and saw the text message from Junhyung.

 

“annyeong Yumi-sshi,

I’m sorry I can’t hang out with you today.

Well, you were right. I got sick. That’s just sad though.

I really miss your voice. Hope you can call me

When you’re not busy.

Take care”

 

“omo! What am I gonna do?” Yumi said to herself. She tried to call Junhyung but she doesn’t have any load.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another update ^^ No silent readers please. Comment and subscribe too.

It really means a lot to me. Thank you :)