Knowing the Truth

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

 

The following day, while filming…

 

“okay, last scene between Hyuna and Junhyung.” The director said. “ Hold her hands and tell her your line” the director added. “let’s just get this over with” Junhyung said as he did what the director told him. After filming, Doojoon invited 4 Minute to have dinner with B2ST. “let’s go” Dongwoon said as everybody packed their things up.

 

“Hyung, why did they have to come?” Junhyung asked Doojoon. “yah! They’re our friends ,okay? Why do you hate Hyuna?” Doojoon asked. “that’s none of your business, hyung” Junhyung said as he got away from Doojoon. “are you guys ready? I know a good place” Hyungseung said as they went to the restaurant. It was half pass 12 already. It’s late so there would probably few people who are at the restaurant. “yah! Can I talk with you for a moment?” Junhyung asked Hyuna. “sure, oppa” Hyuna said. “why’d you exchange your number with Yumi’s number on my phone?” Junhyung asked. “what? It wasn’t me, oppa.” Hyuna pretended. “don’t lie. I know you did it” Junhyung said as he shouted. “yah! Junhyung, don’t shout at her. Respect please” Doojoon said. “No, it’s okay. I understand Junhyung oppa, but please believe me that it wasn’t me” Hyuna said. “whatever” Junhyung said as he walked away.

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

I did my last scene with Hyuna and after that, we were going to eat at some restaurant. I really want to go home after the filming but hyung insisted that we eat together first. We finally came inside a restaurant and sat down. Unfortunately, Hyuna sat next to me and smiled. She’s really getting on my nerves. Just then, Gikwang called for the waitress and guess who it was. It was Yumi.

 

End of Junhyung’s POV

 

Yumi’s POV

 

I have been working part time with Jina. It’s not that I’m getting poor or something, it’s just that I want to try having a job and earning on my own. I saw B2ST coming inside the restaurant together with the 4 Minute. “Take their orders” My boss told me. Out of all the people working in this restaurant, why does it have to be me who will take their orders? I quickly looked for Jina and was about to ask her to take their order for me but she was busy too. I gathered all the courage I had and went to their place. I saw Junhyung sitting next to Hyuna. “Omo! Oppa! Stop it. don’t make me laugh so hard” Hyuna shouted as loud as she could while looking at Junhyung.

 

To be honest, that kind of affected me. “what are you talking about?” Junhyung quickly said. “Uhmm. May I take your order?” I asked. Not bothering to look at them. “I’ll have this please” Jihyun said. “ah, Yumi-sshi, is that you?” Dongwoon asked. I only nodded and smiled. “you work here?” Hyuna asked. I only nodded. “hey, Yumi. Why don’t you sit with us. Let’s eat together” Doojoon asked me. “Oh, uhm It’s okay. I still have to work” I told him. “oh, hi! You’re the one who wrote the story that we are filming, right?” Hyuna asked me.

 

“yeah, that’s me” I answered her calmly. “see, she’s good right? No wonder Junhyung hyung likes Yumi” Hyunseung said. What? Is he serious? Does Junhyung really like me? That can’t be. Maybe they’re just making fun of Junhyung. “But she’s a nerd” Jihyun whispered but I heard it. “At least she’s smart not like a certain somebody who only knows fighting with other girls” Junhyung said. Maybe he heard what Jihyun said. “uhm. I’ll take your order now” I said.

 

End of Yumi’s POV

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

Yumi looks cute tonight. She was wearing her big eyeglasses and her hair is all curled up in to a pigtail. She was even wearing an apron. Yumi was taking our order, I asked Dongwoon for his cellphone and he lend it to me. I texted the number on my cellphone that says it was Hyuna’s number. Just then, I sent it. I saw Yumi’s cellphone on her pocket and heard it rang. I knew it ! Hyuna changed Yumi’s number on my phone.

“I’ll get your orders right away” Yumi said as she left. While walking away, I saw her taking out her phone and looking at the number. I knew she doesn’t have Dongwoon’s number so she probably doesn’t know who texted her.

 

While we were eating, I saw Yumi and she was about to walk out of the restaurant. Yoseob called her. “ Yumi-sshi, are you leaving already?” Yoseob asked. “yes, I’ll be going now” Yumi said. “oh, okay. Goodbye. Junhyung hyung, aren’t you going to say good bye to her?” Yoseob told me. “yeah, why don’t you say good bye to your love. Haha” Gikwang teased me to. “stop it” I told them. “Uhm. I’ll be leaving now.” Yumi said as she left.

 

End of Junhyung’s POV

 

Normal POV

 

After that day, Yumi didn’t bother turning on her cellphone. Every day, she has been focusing only on her studies. The next day was Yumi’s last day of examination. After the last examination, Yumi went to sit on the bench of the town park. “Nice breeze” She said to herself. While she was sitting, Yumi noticed a guy sleeping next to him with a newspaper covered on his face and snoring. Yumi didn’t mind the guy who was sleeping and got out the book she bought and started reading it. Then, the guy’s head fell on her shoulder. The wind blew the newspaper that was covering the guy and Yumi saw that it was Junhyung. Yumi leaned closer to take a look at the guy, to make sure if that was really Junhyung and to her surprise, Junhyung woke up and his face was just inches away from Yumi’s face.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was you” Yumi said as she stood up and said sorry. Junhyung stood up too. “I’ll be going now” Yumi said as she ran off. “yah! Where are you going?” Junhyung shouted but Yumi left already.