The Text Message

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

A/N: sorry guys, If I wasn’t able to update L You see, I had some internet problems so I wasn’t really able to update. But now it’s fixed so I’ll continue :)

 

Then, Gikwang stayed at Yumi’s house and comforted her. Yumi told Gikwang what happened as they sat on the couch. “Don’t worry, I’m here” Gikwang said as he patted Yumi’s back. Yumi turned the t.v on and started searching for some hood channels on tv.

 

“Yumi-ah, I’ll just be going to the bathroom, okay?” Gikwang said. Yumi nodded and Gikwang left.

 

Gikwang’s POV

 

I felt really bad for Yumi. I comforted her like what I did last time. I really have feelings for her when we were young. Until now, I guess. Last time, she was inlove with my friend but she didn’t tell him. I told her to confess her feelings before it was too late. I told her to confess although I really love Yumi. I set her free for my friend but one day, Yumi called me and told me that she confessed.

 

My heart was like tearing to pieces but then while I was talking to her, she told me that my friend already has a girlfriend and that he was inlove. I never really knew that my friend already had a girlfriend so I was shocked. Yumi kept on hiding her feelings but I could see right true her. I knew that she was hurt so I went to her house and comforted her.

 

So anyway, I went to the bathroom because I want to check how I look. After checking myself up, I went back to where Yumi was and saw her watching We Got Married on t.v and it was the episode where Junhyung hyung and Hyuna-sshi were. I quickly ran towards her and turned the t.v off. “I want to watch it” Yumi said. “No”  I told her.

 

Then, my phone rang. Pefect! Aiish.

 

“yeoboseyo?”

“yah, where are you?” Our manager asked. PERFECT. JUST PERFECT.

“why?” I asked.

“you’ll have a performance today”

“really? like right now?” I asked.

“yes, come to your dorm already. I’ll meet you there in 20 minutes.”

“fine” I said as I turned my phone off.

 

“Yumi-ah,” I said. “Anniyo, it’s okay. You can go” Yumi said as a tears dropped from her eyes. “Yumi-ah, don’t be like that” I told her. “I’m not. Don’t worry. You already taught me how to be strong” Yumi said. I hugged her and then I left.

 

 

 

 

While I was in my car, I kept on thinking about Yumi. I acted like I didn’t know her infront of Junhyung hyung and she did the same. Maybe because it was from the incident that happened in the past. I’m really depressed. So anyway, I hurried back to the dorm and saw all of the members getting ready.

 

“where were you?” Doojoon hyung asked. “ Yumi’s house” I told them. Junhyung hyung looked at me for about 5 seconds and then sighed. “why were you there?” Yoseob asked. “she was crying so I comforted her” I told them. “yah, hyung. I think you really hurt Yumi” Dongwoon said. “You don’t know anything” Junhyung hyung said. “ I know” I told him. “shut up”Junhyung hyung said.

 

“yah! Stop fighting. We’re a team” Doojoon hyung said. I nodded and sat on the chair. I placed my phone on the table and showered for a while

 

End of Gikwang’s POV

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

Gikwang came to the dorm and told us that she met Yumi and that she was crying. I’m really dying inside! It’s all my fault. I should  really finish doing the song that I made her but I want it to be perfect so it might take some time. But in the mean time, I’ll still try to win her back. Gikwang was taking a shower and I was sitting on the couch. I heard Gikwang’s phone vibrated so I went near it and saw that Yumi texted her. I opened it.

 

“Gikwang oppa, thank you

For always being there whenever

I’m troubled. Don’t worry, I’ll be strong

And I’ll try to forget Junhyung”

                       ---Yumi---

 

She’s gonna forget about me, huh?

 

End of Junhyung’s POV