The Contract

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

Yumi was brought to the Clinic by Jina. Jina was so shocked that she didn’t know what to do. Jina got Yumi’s phone and texted Junhyung.

 

“hey, it’s Jina. Uhm. Yumi’s in trouble.

She collapsed.”

 

After a few seconds, Junhyung replied back. “wow, so fast” Jina said as she saw that there was a text message coming from Junhyung.

 

“why? What happened? Is she alright? I’ll go there now.

Where is she?”

 

Jina’s POV

 

So  texted Junhyung and he replied fast. He asked me where Yumi is and how was she doing. I guess he really loves her. Anyway, I was about to reply back but he called me.

 

“yeoboseyo?”

“oh, Junhyung. It’s Jina” I said.

“what happened? Is she alright?”

“Yes, she’s resting now. I just want to inform you incase she wouldn’t tell you”

“Thank you very much! Can I see her?” Junhyung asked.

“what if people see you?” I asked.

“you’re probably right.”

“remember, if people know that you two are going out, it won’t only affect you but it’ll affect Yumi too. And besides, many students here are your fans.” I explained.

“okay, then tell her I’ll meet her at her house after her class” Junhyung said.

“okay, sure.” I said as I turned Yumi’s phone off since I saw Yumi woke up.

 

“what are you doing with my phone?” Yumi asked. “nothing. Uhm. Junhyung texted you, he said he wants to meet you in your house after class” I told her. She only nodded. “are you okay now?” I asked her. “yes, thank you” Yumi said as she stood up. “oh, can you go by yourself now? Mrs. Kang gave me some errands to do so I need to finish those.” I told her. “I’m fine. You can go now.” Yumi said as I left.

 

End of Jina’s POV

 

Normal POV

 

Meanwhile, while Junhyung was on set filming the drama, Hyuna came to him with a video camera. “what are you doing?” Junhyung asked. “we’re filming We Got Married!” Hyuna cheered. “No way! I can’t” Junhyung said. “why not?” Hyuna asked. “Don’t act as if you don’t know. I told you I already have a girl friend” Junhyung said. “then who could that be?” Hyuna asked as she was recording. “tsk. It’s Kim Yumi and I believe you know her.” Junhyung said. “oops, oppa, you should have never said her name. what would happen if people know that you’re dating a girl named Kim Yumi” Hyuna said as she turned the video camera.

 

“you wouldn’t” Junhyung said. “I won’t. if you’d agree to do We Got Married together” Hyuna said. “fine” Junhyung said as he doesn’t have any choice. Just then, Hyuna threw her Video camera and it broke. “I’m sorry” Hyuna said as she started crying. “why are you crying? I told you already that I’ll do the show with you” Junhyung said. “I’m so sorry, oppa. For everything. For doing the bad thing that I did to your sister. I regret it everyday. I don’t want to be like this anymore” Hyuna said.

 

“then don’t” Junhyung said. “ Oppa, I’m really sorry. I know you’re still mad. Don’t worry, I’ll tell the producers to cancel our pairings. I’m just really sorry.” Hyuna said as tears came running on her eyes. “don’t cry. I forgive you. I’ve been waiting for you to say sorry, that’s all. I forgive you” Junhyung said as he hugged Hyuna and wiped her tears.

 

“really? thank you” Hyuna said as she smiled. “hyung, what’s going on?” Yoseob asked as he saw Junhyung hugging Hyuna. “Nothing. We’re okay now. She apologized to me.” Junhyung explained. “really? then that’s great” Yoseob said. Just then, the other B2ST members came in and asked what happened. “I’m not mad at Hyuna anymore” Junhyung said as he looked at his watch and remembered that he have to meet Yumi at her house. “I need to go now, I still have to meet up with Yumi” Junhyung said as he left. “Oppa, wait. Can we still do We Got Married together? It’s okay if you don’t want” Hyuna said.

 

“I’ll think about it first. I’ll ask Yumi” Junhyung said as he left.

 

@ Yumi’s front door…

 

Junhyung saw Yumi sitting outside her door waiting for Junhyung. “hey, are you okay?” Junhyung asked as he saw Yumi. He didn’t notice that Yumi has fallen asleep already. “aigoo, so cute” Junhyung said as he got his phone out and took a picture. But then, he didn’t noticed that his phone rang when he took the picture so Yumi woke up. “what are you doing?” Yumi asked as her eyes were still closed. “I took a photo of my girl friend. Sorry to wake you up” Junhyung said.

 

“anyway, I heard you collapsed?” Junhyung asked. “yeah, how did you know?” Yumi asked. “I have my ways” Junhyung said as he smiled. “what ever. Let’s get inside” Yumi said as she opened the door. They walked in and watched T.v together. Junhyung wrapped his arm around Yumi and Yumi’s head was resting on Junhyung’s chest. “Oh, I need to pee. I better go now before I explode. Haha” Junhyung said as he left.

 

Yumi waited for Junhyung and saw his phone. Junhyung’s phone rang and saw that it was Hyuna. “Junhyung, you’re phone’s ringing” Yumi said. “can you answer it?” Junhyung said as he was still in the bathroom. “okay” Yumi said as she answered the phone.

 

“yeoboseyo”

“Oh, isn’t this Junhyung oppa?” Hyuna asked as she was on the phone with Yumi.

“this is Yumi, who are you?” Yumi asked.

“I’m Hyuna. Annyeong Yumi. I’m sorry for everything. I apologized to Junhyung oppa too and he forgave me already. I hope you can forgive me too.” Hyuna said.

“oh, uhm. It’s okay, I understand” Yumi said.

 

Then, Junhyung went out of the bathroom and Yumi handed over the phone. After talking with Hyuna, Junhyung hung up.

 

“it was Hyuna, right?” Yumi asked. “yes, and by the way, she was asking if it’s alright with you if I do We Got Married with her” Junhyung asked Yumi. “Uhm. It’s up to you” Yumi said as her voice soften. “don’t worry, if you don’t want me to do it then I won’t” Junhyung said. “No, don’t do it because I told you so, if you really want to do it then that’s alright. Besides, who am I to stop you, right?” Yumi said.

 

“okay then, I won’t do it” Junhyung said. “why?” Yumi asked. “because I can only do We Got Married with my girl friend and that’s you” Junhyung said. “really? I thought you would do it” Yumi said. “of course not. I have to be a responsible boyfriend too, right?  Uhm. Do you have a paper and a pen?” Junhyung asked.

 

“here”  Yumi said as she handed Junhyung the paper and the pen. I’ll write a contract that I’ll love you forever. If I break this contract then I’ll stay outside your house till you can forgive me.” Junhyung said. “well, anyone can do that.” Yumi said. “you’re right. I think I still need to have a bigger idea. Hm. I’ll write a song about you” Junhyung said.

 

“well, do you even write songs?” Yumi asked. “I don’t. But for you I will” Junhyung said. “Fine, then I’ll sign this as soon as you finish making the contract” Yumi said as she smiled. After making the contract, Yumia and Junhyung signed it and made 2 copies for each of them.

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~