When she collapsed

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

Junhyung wiped Yumi with his handerchief and smiled. “You look stupid” Junhyung said. “yah!” Yumi responded.  “haha, I was just kidding. Anyway, why won’t you fight back?” Junhyung asked. “I’m not really the type of person who fights” Yumi explained. “so, you won’t fight for me?” Junhyung asked. “that’s a different story” Yumi said. “how is that different?” Junhyung asked as they got to Junhyung’s favorite place.

 

“why are we here?” Yumi asked. “you didn’t answer my question” Junhyung said. “I’ll fight for you but I won’t fight Hyuna” Yumi said. “here, I’ll teach you how to punch” Junhyung said as he held Yumi’s hand and closed it. “yah! You’re a bad influence” Yumi said. “No I am not. It’s self defense” Junhyung said. “what ever” Yumi said as she closed her fist. “Now, pull it back first then push it towards me” Junhyung said. “are you serious? You might get hurt” Yumi said.

 

“just try it” Junhyung said. “okay” Yumi said as she did what Junhyung said. “yah, you’re such a girl” Junhyung said. “well, I am a girl” Yumi said. “how about you pretend that I cheated on you and that you’re mad at me so you want to punch me” Junhyung said. “why? Are you planning on cheating on me?” Yumi asked.

 

“what? Of course not. It was just an example” Junhyung said. “ I really cannot do it” Yumi said. “okay, then just say bad words to that person. If anyone bothers you, just say a bad word and leave” Junhyung joked. “what if that person comes back looking for me?” Yumi asked. “then call me, I’ll kick their butts” Junhyung said as he smiled and kissed Yumi’s forehead. “come on, it’s getting late. You need to go home now. I’ll send you” Junhyung said as they left the place.

 

Yumi and Junhyung said their goodbyes and Yumi went inside her house. Yumi was eating when someone texted her. It was Junhyung.

 

“sleep early, okay? You still have

 classes tomorrow.

 I don’t want to see you without

 any energy tomorrow.

 I love you”

 

“aigoo, what a sweet guy” Yumi thought. After eating, she decided to watch t.v for a while and saw the episode of STARKING where in Junhyung and Hyuna were being paired.

 

“Hyuna-sshi, I heard that you like Junhyung, is that true?” Hodong asked.

“yes, he’s been my crush since I met him but I don’t think he likes me” Hyuna said.

“really? is that true Junhyung?” Hodong asked.

“why don’t you let them act as a couple for today?” Jihyun suggested.

“But I …” Junhyung said but he didn’t finish his sentence.

“waeyo? Do you already have a girl friend?” Hodong asked.

“uhm. No. I don’t” Junhyung said.

 

After hearing what Junhyung said, Yumi felt a little sad that he didn’t tell them. “I guess it’s because he was just protecting me” Yumi thought.

 

“so anyway, our next contestant is a psychic” Hodong said.

“hey, why don’t we get our fortunes told?” Doojoon asked.

“that’s right. We should” Hodong said as he welcomed the contestant.

“so, do you think Junhyung and Hyuna will ever become a real couple?” Hodong asked the psychic.

“they would.” The psychic said as he looked through Junhyung and Hyuna’s eyes. Everyone in the studio cheered.

 

“they would?” Yumi said as she felt a little sad. Just the, Junhyung texted her.

 

“are you asleep already? Sleep early okay?”

 

“maybe he doesn’t want me to see this episode so he wants me to sleep early” Yumi said to herself. “yeah, I will be sleeping now” Yumi replied to Junhyung. Yumi was still watching the show, though.

 

“but there is someone that Junhyung likes.” The psychic added. “who is it?” everyone in the studio asked. “that’s a secret” Junhyung said as he smiled. Yumi’s heart skipped a beat because of this. “so what will happen? Will Junhyung end up with Hyuna?” Doojoon asked. “ that might be possible” the Psychic added.

 

“okay, watch out for tomorrow’s episode. We’ll reveal you everything. And for those of you guys who want to see Hyuna-sshi and Junhyung together,go to our website and vote.” Hodong said as the show ended. Yumi had a blank expression on her face and she turned the t.v off and walked to her room to sleep.

 

The next day…

@ school…

 

 

Everyone was still talking about the episode of starking which Junhyung and Hyuna got paired up. Yumi entered the classroom with a blank expression on her face. She wasn’t able to sleep well because she kept on thinking about the show. “okay, class. We’ll have physical  education class today. Let’s go to the gymnasium. We’ll play dodge ball” the teacher said.

 

@ the school gym…

 

“so listen up, we’ll be playing dodge ball. Find yourselves a team” the teacher said. Then, Yumi was still not back to her senses. The popular girls grabbed her and threw her those dodge balls then the whole class started to throw dodge balls to Yumi until she collapsed.

 

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

I would really appreciate it if you guys commented and subscribed ^^