Last Chapter

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

“It’s okay. I get it. I can’t make you.. love me” Junhyung said. Those words that Junhyung said made Yumi cry. “don’t cry” Junhyung said as he tried to stand up. “look at your self. Maybe, breaking up with you is the right choice. Maybe, I shouldn’t have been your girl friend” Yumi said. “ If you were not my girlfriend I would have died already” Junhyung said. “what are you saying? You’re better off dating another celebrity. Why’d you even choose me? Hyuna’s way prettier than me” Yumi said. Junhyung sat up. “I don’t care if you look like a frog or even an elephant. I love you because you’re you” Junhyung said. “Manager hyung already told me that he canceled the show.” Junhyung added.

 

“why? It already aired” Yumi said. “I know, but I can’t continue living a lie. You’re the one I love, not Hyuna” Junhyung said. “ I.. I.. love you too” Yumi said. “I made you a song” Junhyung said. “really?” Yumi asked. Junhyung nodded. “We’re gonna perform it next week on our comeback. It’s for you” Junhyung said as he smiled. “cool” Yumi replied. “so are you my girlfriend again?” Junhyung asked. “Of course” Yumi said. Junhyung smiled at hugged Yumi.

 

Just then, the rest of the B2St members’ including Gikwang saw that they were okay already. Gikwang went out. “what’s Gikwang’s problem?” Junhyung asked. “ I’ll talk to him” Yumi said as she went out and saw Gikwang leaving. “oppa!” Yumi shouted. Gikwang looked at her and smiled. “are you.. mad?” Yumi asked. “No. why would I be?” Gikwang replied. “uhm..” Yumi said. “aigoo, it’s okay. But if he hurts you one more time, I’m gonna be your next boyfriend, okay?” Gikwang said as he left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day…

 

Yumi went to school together with Jina. “so, are the 2 of you, back together, now?” Jina asked, Yumi nodded and smiled. Yumi receieved a text message from Junhyung

 

“Jagiyaaaaa~ I miss you already.

My bruises healed fast and we’re getting

Ready for our comeback next week.

I’m so excited. How are you?

I’m working hard just for you.

I love you.

Text me when you’re not busy”

 

------Junhyung------

 

“so, the mushy couple is back again” Jina teased. “yes. I guess so. And he told me he’s not a sweet guy” Yumi said as they both went to their class. “what’s this?” Jina asked as she saw her classmates crowding the door of their classroom. “ Yumi-ah, they’re looking for you” Racquel said as she pushed me inside of the classroom and they threw buckets of water on Yumi. “happy 5 years of being our nerd, loser” Racquel said. Yumi was feeling cold. “yah! Stop it” Jina said as she pushed Racquel and they threw buckets of water at her as well. Just then, their other classmates shouted when they heard that B2ST were in their campus right now. They left Jina and Yumi alone in their classroom.

 

“I’m used to it” Jina said as she laughed. Yumi laughed as well. “omo! Is it true? B2ST is going to have a concert here? Right now? In the auditorium?” Yumi and Jana’s classmate who happened to walk by them said. The both of them didn’t answer. “let’s go?” Jina asked. “like this? No way” Yumi said. “relax. I knew this would happen so I brought 2 extra uniforms” Jina said as she got the paper bag and showed it to Yumi. “you’re the best” Yumi said. “well, I am” Jina replied as they both went to the comfort room to get changed.

 

After changing, the two of them went to the auditorium and sat at the back. They sawy B2ST and Junhyung was even there.

 

“So before we start the concert, we’d like to give 6 lucky fans some roses” Doojoon said. The students cheered and the 6 of them went off the staged and gave it to them. Junhyung saw Yumi and approached her. Along side with him was Yoseob. “he’s coming towards you” Jina told Yumi. Yumi was quite nervous. Junhyung hugged Yumi and whispered “I love you” to her ear and gave her the roses. The students saw what Junhyung did and they were all shouting. Yumi smiled at him. Meanwhile, Yoseob followed Junhyung and he gave the roses to Jina. “really? For me?” Jina asked. “ You said I owed you, right? Do you remember? When I asked you to tell Yumi about the WGM thing” Junhyung said. “oh yeah, right” Jina said. Yoseob smiled at Jina and Junhyung pulled Yoseob off before he could start those weird things he does to Jina.

 

B2ST performed several songs and the last song finally came. “ I dedicate this to someone special. I know you know who you are. I love you” Junhyung said as the music played and they sang the song.

 

GGEUT! Finished! :)) sorry if I haven’t updated it :))