His Gift

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

I went home after the filming. I texted Yumi but she didn’t answer. When I opened the door of our dorm, I saw all of the B2ST members around Yumi and looked like they were touching her.

 

“what’s going on?” I asked them and they all stood up. “Nothing” Yumi said. I raised one of my eyebrow. “they were asking me if we’re together” Yumi said. “oh.” I said.

 

“so, is it true?” Hyungseung asked. “why would I tell you guys?” I asked them. “yah! I challenge you! let’s play basketball and if we win, you’ll have to tell us the truth. If you win, then we won’t bother you again” Doojoon hyung challenged me.

 

“fine, so how are we doing this? One on one?” I asked. “yes. So each of us will challenge you, even Yumi” Doojoon hyung said. “fine.” I said as we went to the backyard and started playing.

 

“first up, Dongwoon Vs. Junhyung” Doojoon hyung said. I battled with Dongwoon and I won. I challenged Gikwang next until I beat up all of  the B2ST members. “okay, so It’s up to Yumi” Gikwang said. “Hwaiting!” Yoseob said.

 

I battled with Yumi and she was pretty good. She was dribbling the ball and was about to shoot when I went to her to steal the ball but I accidentally bumped into her causing her to fall. I was literally on top of her and our faces were just inches away from each other.

 

“omo!” Yoseob said in a girly voice. “ha! There’s the proof. No need to finish the game. We get it.” Dongwoon teased. “shut up” I said.

 

“haha! His face is epic. Look! It’s all red” Doojoon hyung said. “Aren’t you going to stand up?” Yumi asked me. ! That was embarrassing. “sorry” I said as I stood up and held her hands. “thanks” she said.

 

“so are we right? Are you two lovers?” Yoseob asked. “uhm..” Yumi said. “yeah” I told them. “well, that took time to tell us” Dongwoon said. “let’s eat. I’m hungry. How about I make you guys some Kimbap” I told them as I went to the kitchen.

 

“I’ll help you” Yumi said as we made the Kimbap together. “yah! Fill it with Love, okay?” Hyunseung said. After a few minutes, we finished making the Kimbap and we ate it.

 

“how was it?” Yumi asked them. “this is good” Doojoon hyung said with an exaggerated look on his face. It was pathetic, though. “Oh, I need to go now. I still have to go to school tomorrow. Bye” Yumi said. “I’ll take you home” I said. “yah Hyung, make sure you take her home, alright? Don’t go anywhere else. HAHA” Gikwang said as the others started laughing.

 

“whatever” I said as I sent Yumi home.

 

End of Junhyung’s POV

 

Normal POV

 

Junhyung and Yumi were standing outside her house. “thanks for sending me” Yumi said as she was about to open her door when Junhyung poked her on the shoulder. “why?” Yumi said as she turned around and met Junhyung’s lips.

 

“Good night. Sweet dreams.” Junhyung said as he let go and waved goodbye to Yumi. “what was that?” Yumi thought to herself as she was still caught in the moment. “go inside now” Junhyung shouted. “oh, right” Yumi said as she went inside her house and called Jina.

 

Yumi told Jina everything that happened to her. Just then, her doorbell rang and she hung up on Jina.

 

“who is it?” Yumi said as she opened the door. When she opened it, she saw a huge teddy bear on her door with a letter on it.

 

“I don’t know how to make a girl like

You fall for me, nor make you feel

Like some other guys do. I can’t say what

I want to say when I’m with you because

I forget them. When I look at you, I feel you’re

The only person I see. I don’t know how to be sweet

And mushy so I just want to say I Love You.

Take care of your bear. That’s a big one!”

 

“aww. That was sweet” Yumi said as she carried the huge bear inside her house and slept with it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment and subscribe ^^