I Thought You Gave Up

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

Junhyung couldn’t believe what Yumi had texted Gikwang. He felt crying but he can’t. He’s a man and he needs to be strong even if it’s breaking him apart. He heard Gikwang went out of the bathroom and he walked away.

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

Gikwang went out of the bathroom so I quickly move away before he could see me reading Yumi’s text message to him. I really cannot take it. I’ll try texting Yumi. I’ll give it a week. If she still doesn’t want to make up then I guess I’ll just set her free. I cannot push my self to her. If she doesn’t love me anymore then I guess I just have to deal with it.

 

“Yumi-ah, are you still mad?”

                    ---Junhyung---

 

I texted her. After a few seconds, she replied. I got nervous. I don’t know what to do. I pressed the “read the message” button on my phone.

 

“Anniyo, I’m not. We’re done, right? We can still be friends though”

                                                      ----Yumi----

 

Oh ! That broke my heart!

 

“Yumi-ah, Please, I need you and I love you. I can’t let you go.

I’m so sorry and it wasn’t my fault”

                                                          ----Junhyung----

 

She replied again/

 

“ Yes, I know but I’m actually the jealous type of girl and I’m easily hurt.

Don’t worry, you don’t need to deal with me anymore. I’ll be out of your life”

                                                                         ---Yumi---

 

I didn’t bother to reply back. I know it’ll only hurt me more. Just then, our manager came and talked to me. He noticed that I was not myself. “Hyung, can I not do the We Got Married thing?” I asked him as he sat next to me. “Is it about your girlfriend?” Manager Hyung asked. He seemed a little different today. He’s usually very strict. I nodded and he sighed. I knew he wasn’t going to let me. “But it aired already. What are we going to tell the people?” Manager Hyung asked. I sighed too and covered my face with my hand.

 

“Fine, fine. We’ll tell the production team about it and we’ll see if they’ll agree” Manager hyung said. “really? thank you hyung!” I said as I bowed at him.”I’ll just make up an excuse” he said as he patted my head. I smiled at him. “but Junhyung-ah, remember that it’ll be the last time that I’ll give you such a huge opportunity.” Manager hyung told me. I nodded.

 

Just then, Gikwang sat next to me and grabbed his phone. “Okay, are you guys all set?” Manager hyung asked us. We all nodded and went to the car. We went to a charity event for those children who have cancers. It was just a free concert though. After the concert, I told Manager hyung that I’ll just be wandering around Seoul and that they don’t need to wait for me anymore.

 

Manager hyung told me that I should probably disguise myself so that people won’t recognize me and I did. I wandered around the city of Seoul and I bumped into someone. “aisssh! Look at where you’re going” I told the guys as I got pissed. He moved closer to me. “what did you say?” he said. “I said move out and get lost” I told him.

 

He punched me and I punched him back. I grabbed his collar and punched him harder causing him to fall. I stood up and his mouth was bleeding. “Fight you idiot!” I told him. He punched me hard and I didn’t fight back anymore. I’m actually considering him punching me and me not fighting back as a payment for breaking Yumi’s heart. I think that I really deserved it. Just then, I became unconscious.

 

End of Junhyung’s POV

 

Yumi’s POV

 

Since I wasn’t able to go to school today, I decided to just walk around to wherever my feet would move. Just then, I saw 2 guys fighting. The guy punched the other guy. He wasn’t fighting back. Just then, he collapsed and I saw his face. Omo! It was Junhyung oppa!. I mean, Junhyung. I hurried towards him and the guy who beat him up looked at me and ran away. “Junhyung-ah!” I said as I was trying to wake him up but he wouldn’t.

“Yu..mi..” he said with his eyes closed. How could he know it was me. “Yu…mi” he said again. I was crying so hard. Just then, I saw Junhyung’s manager together with Gikwang.

 

“Take her home” their manager said to Gikwang oppa. I think he was talking about me. “No, please. I .. I want to take care of him” I said as I insisted. “Yumi-ah” Gikwang oppa said. “let her. I know she loves Junhyung” their manager said. We went to my house and they placed Junhyung on my bed. Thank goodness he was now conscious when we went to my house. “where.. are.. we going?” he asked me. “I think we need to talk” I told him. “It’s okay. I get it. I can’t make you …love me” he said. Now I feel really bad!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

how was it? sorry for the late update. xD This week and next week, I'll be pretty busy so I think I cannot update often xD sorry for not replying on your comments. I just made this one quick so I'm sorry if this didn't met your expectations of my story :(