Is the contarct broken?

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

The next morning, Yumi woke up and did her daily routine. After doing so, Yumi sat on the couch and looked at the contract that Junhyung made.

 

“ This is to certify that I, YONG JUNHYUNG promises to

 love and always protect KIM YUMI with all my heart and if

this contract is violated, I will win Yumi’s heart back by writing

her a song that I composed myself”

 

_________________

Signature

 

“aigoo, he’s really sweet” Yumi thought to herself. Just then, Yumi was about to go to school when her doorbell rang. “who would have come early in the morning in my house?” Yumi thought. When she opened the door, it was Jina and she saw Yumi with a paper on her hand. Yumi tried to cover it but Jina already saw it. “what’s that?” Jina asked. “Nothing” Yumi said as she tried to hide it behind her back. “let me see” Jina said. “no way. Let’s go to school now” Yumi said. “nope, I won’t leave till you let me see that” Jina said. “fine. Let’s go to school first” Yumi said as she dragged Jina outside her house and they walked together to school.

 

 

@SCHOOL.

In the classroom.

 

“now, can I see it?” Jina asked. “fine. But don’t show it to anyone else, okay?” Yumi said as she got the paper from her bag. She was about to hand it to Jina when Racquel, Yumi’s classmate grabbed it and read the letter. “haha! And you’re dreaming” Racquel said. “give it to me please” Yumi said as she tried to get it away from Racquel but then, her friends got the paper and read it out loud. Everyone in the class started laughing. “do you even think he knows you? I mean, You? with the famous B2ST member, Yong Junhyung? That’s like the most impossible thing that could ever happen” Racquel said as her classmates started to laugh as well.

 

“yah! Stop it” Yumi said as she couldn’t talke the bashing that she was getting. “ Yes, It was made up. And so what? I’m .. I’m just a fan of him” Yumi lied. “oh, yeah. I was the one who wrote that. We were just pretending” Jina said as she lied too to protect Yumi. Then, the teacher entered and Racquel threw the paper towards Yumi. The good thing was that it was just slightly crumpled. Yumi took it and fixed it. she was relieved to know that the contract that Junhyung made was still in her hands.

 

“class, I have an announcement to make” the teacher said. “yeah! Wooo” the students started cheering. “ the cast of We Got Married are going to film in our school today until the next 2 weeks” The teacher said.

 

 

 

Yumi’s POV

 

 “ the cast of We Got Married are going to film in our school today until the next 2 weeks” The teacher said. That couldn’t possibly be Junhyung, right? I mean, he promised me that he wouldn’t do that show. I believe him. Maybe it’s another couple or something. So anyway, that really didn’t excite me much although I’m curious to know who that was.

 

After our chemistry subject, we had our lunch break and so me and Jina went to the cafeteria to eat. To my surprise, I saw Junhyung getting his hair done by Hyuna. “what is this?” I asked myself outloud. “why? What’s wrong?” Jina asked as she saw me staring at something. I wasn’t able to answer her because I still cannot get over the fact that Junhyung and Hyuna were just a few meters away from me. “let’s eat” I finally said as I saw Jina looking at the direction where Junhyung was.

 

“oohh. So Junhyung, huh?” Jina said as she saw Junhyung. Look, he’s coming here” Jina said as I looked. He was talking with my other classmates, specifically, Racquel. “hey, I’ll just get some salt over there, okay?” Jina told me. “No, I’ll get it for you” I said as I don’t want to be seen left in a table by Junhyung. I walked behind the massive crowd that was crowding Junhyung. “yah! Nerd” Racquel said as she saw me walking by and she dragged me. Junhyung saw it and his eyes widened. “ I’m sorry” I said as I tried to walk out as soon as I can.

 

“Oppa, did you know that she fantasized about you? she even showed one of my classmate a paper that looks like a fake contract that says you’ll never leave her. Pathetic, right? I mean, look at her, she’s a nerd” Racquel said. I wasn’t really affected since I hear that a lot from her. “No, I don’t think that’s pathetic. I think she’s beautiful too” Junhyung said as he smiled at me. I looked at him and then looked down. I was so embarrassed. “Uhm. I.. I  need to go now” I said but then Hyuna came and hugged Junhyung from the back.

 

“oppa! Let’s start filming now” Hyuna said as she looked at me and she quickly let go of Junhyung. I feel like Junhyung was about to say something to me but I just faked a smile and said, “ I get it” and then I walked away.

 

End of Yumi’s POV

 

Normal POV

 

“Omo! I’m so sorry Junhyung oppa, I didn’t know that Yumi studies here” Hyuna said. “huh? You know Yumi?” Racquel asked. “huh? Oh yeah, she’s uhm.. she’s my friend” Hyuna said. “can I follow her?” Junhyung asked Hyuna. “I don’t think so, oppa. We’ll be starting soon” Hyuna said as she dragged Junhyung away.