Girl Friend?

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

The next day, Yumi prepared herself and went to school. While she was walking, she came across Jina who was on her way to Yumi’s place. “yah! Jina, I’m here” Yumi called. “oh, annyeong. Are you ready to go to hell?” Jina asked. “what hell?” Yumi questioned. “School, duh” Jina said. “oh yeah.” Yumi agreed. “oh, anyway, can I use your cellphone?” Yumi asked. “waeyo?” Jina asked as she was getting her cellphone out of her bag and gave it to Yumi. “I need to call someone” Yumi said. “really? who?” Jina asked as she was suspecting Yumi. “secret” Yumi said as she turned away from Jina and got her phone out to look at Junhyung’s number.

 

“yeoboseyo?”

“ah, Junhyung-sshi?”

“ah, hmm. Yumi?”

“yeah”

“can you just uhm.. can you call me Opp..”

“call you what?”

“aiish, Nothing. Why is it so hard to say?” Junhyung whispered.

“what? Did you say anything?”

“anni. Uhm. Why did you call?”

“Uhm. I was worried. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to call you yesterday. I was reviewing for our exam”

“ah, that’s alright”

“well, are you okay now?”

“hm. Not really. It’s boring here. My members and manager hyung are out. They’re having some guestings today. I couldn’t come.”

“waeyo? Are you still sick?”

“yeah”

“omo. I told you, you should have worn your jacket instead”

“haha, it’s okay. As long as you’re not sick. Oh, uhm. Can you come here after your class?”

“uhm. Sure. Where is it, by the way?”

“Uhm. I’ll just text you the address.”

“okay,. But not in this phone. It’s not mine. Text it on my number”

“okay, goodbye”

“bye, take care” Yumi said as she hung up.

 

Yumi’s POV.

 

“oh, what is this? Is my best friend inlove? I thought you were married to Yunho?” Jina teased. “aiiish, shut up. Let’s just go” I told her as I pushed her and ran away. Jina fell down. “haha! You need to drink more milk. Your bones aren’t strong enough” I told her as I ran faster. “yah! I’ll get you” she said as she ran to chase me and then we finally got to school. “are you ready to enter?” I asked her. “yeah! Fighting!” Jina said as she sighed.

 

We entered our classroom and the first thing that hit me was an eraser full of chalk dust. “Good morning nerds” my classmate greeted me. The thing is, if I fight her, I’ll be in trouble. So anyway, I just let it go and dust myself. Apparently, I couldn’t wipe it all off.

We started our exam and everyone was busy throwing their scratch papers at me and Jina. That’s okay, I just need to breathe in, breathe out. Omo! That’s B2ST’s song. Haha. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I am going to Junhyung’s dorm today. I must finish this exam as fast as I can and get out of this hell. Yumi, HWAITING!

 

End of Yumi’s POV

 

Normal POV

 

After class, Yumi packed her things and was about to go out when she tripped on the floor. “you should be more careful” her classmate said as she laughed at Yumi. “whatever” Yumi said as she stood up and went to the comfort room. Yumi tried to wipe off the chalk dusts that were left on her uniform but it just won’t come out. Yumi tried to put some water on it to make the dusts disappear but it only spread. Just then, Yumi’s phone rang. It was Junhyung.

 

“yeoboseyo?”

“oh, annyeong.”

“are you coming now?” Junhyung asked.

“yeah, I am on my way, do you want something?”

“No, I just want you here”

“ huh?”

“Nothing. Just hurry up”

“okay, bye” Yumi said as she hung up.

 

“Maybe I should buy something for him. Ah, I’ll just cook some kimbap for him.” Yumi thought as she went inside a Korean restaurant and bought some ingredients. After buying, Yumi went to the dorm. She rang the door bell and Junhyung opened it. “annyeong, are you feeling better?” Yumi asked. “not really” Junhyung said as he let Yumi inside and they sat down. No one was uttering a word. Junhyung was just sitting. “Uhm.. do you want to make a Kimbap? I brought the ingredients” Yumi said. “No, I don’t like cooking.” Junhyung said. “aiish! But I bought it. Come here, help me prepare” Yumi said as she dragged Junhyung towards the kitchen.

 

“I told you, I don’t do cooking” Junhyung said. “ well, you don’t literally cook this so you’ll help  me, okay?” Yumi confirmed. “Fine. Whatever” Junhyung said. “okay, let’s do this” Yumi said. After a few minutes, they finished making the Kimbap. “yeah! Let’s eat” Yumi said. “here. Try this” Junhyung said as he fed Yumi. “tastes good. I told you we can make Kimbap.” Yumi said. “yeah, it was kind of fun too” Junhyung said. “But are you okay now?” Yumi asked again. “well, yeah. Thank you” Junhyung said. “for what?” Yumi asked. “eat this” Junhyung said as he stuffed some kimbap on Yumi’s mouth causing her to choke. Junhyung laughed at her reaction and gave her a bottle of water.

 

Just then, the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it” Junhyung said as he was still laughing at Yumi. “oppa!” HyunA said as she entered the dorm. Junhyung got pissed, seeing Hyuna. “what are you doing here?” Junghyun asked. “I heard you were sick so I visited you” Hyuna said. Just then, Yumi came to look for Junhyung and saw him with Hyuna. “who is she?” Hyuna asked. “ Get out” Junhyung said. “aiiish! Why are you like that to me?” Hyuna said. “I don’t want to see you” Junhyung said. “who is she?” Hyuna asked as she saw Yumi. “ah, so you hired a tutor? For what? Or is she your maid?” Hyuna asked. Yumi got insulted but stayed quiet. “shut up! She’s not a maid. She’s my..” Junhyung said.

“she’s your what?” Hyuna asked. “she’s my girlfriend so leave me alone!” Junhyung said. Hyuna got shocked and speechless. “go” Junhyung calmly said. “fine. I’ll leave but I’ll make sure you’ll be mine” Hyuna said as she left.

 

“I’m sorry” Junhyung apologized to Yumi. “it’s .. it’s okay” Yumi said. “are you mad at me?” Junhyung asked. “no, of course not. But you must really hate her, right?” Yumi asked. “yeah. But I’m really sorry I said that. I was just so mad” Junhyung said. “it’s okay. Atleast you didn’t explode. Haha” Yumi said. “Now, let’s eat Kimbap!” Yumi said as she put some Kimbap on Junhyung’s mouth and went to the kitchen. After eating, Yumi went home because she still has some exams the next day so she better study.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for subscribing and for commenting ^^