Fight Back.

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

The next day, Yumi had to go to school so she woke up early and showered. After showering, Yumi went to school.

 

@ school…

 

Yumi went inside her classroom and saw her classmates chatting. Yumi quietly sat on her seat and started reading a book. “hey, guys! Did you watch star king last night? Junhyungie and Hyuna were so sweet” one of Yumi’s classmate said.

 

Yumi heard it ut didn’t mind. “yeah, I know, right. If Junhyung oppa didn’t stop Hyuna, they would have kissed” Yumi’s classmate, Racquel added.

 

Yumi’s POV

 

I entered the classroom and as usual, I wasn’t the type of girl who gets noticed when I enter the classroom. I was just a nerd anyway. “hey, guys! Did you watch star king last night? Junhyungie and Hyuna were so sweet” Racquel said as she was fan girling with my other classmates. Wait, what?

 

Junhyung? Really? then, “yeah, I know, right. If Junhyung oppa didn’t stop Hyuna, they would have kissed” Racquel added. Ouch! That hurt me. Well, maybe that was just part of the show, I mean, Junhyung is a celebrity. I understand him.

 

And besides, I need to trust him. I know he wouldn’t cheat on me and he hates Hyuna. The bell rang, indicating for the start of the class.

 

End of Yumi’s POV

 

Normal POV

 

Lunch time came and everyone was still talking about the Hyuna-Junhyung incident. Yumi was getting annoyed by it. Yumi couldn’t hide the fact that she was indeed jealous. Just then, Junhyung texted Yumi while she was eating with Jina in the cafeteria.

 

“hey, girl friend. How are you?

Are you alright? Did you eat already?

Can I pick you up after your class?

Text me back so I can confirm, alright?

I miss you and I love you !”

 

Yumi sighed after reading Junhyung’s text. “why? What’s wrong?” Jina asked as she saw the look on Yumi’s face. “Nothing” Yumi said as she covered her face and sighed heavier. Just then, Jina took Yumi’s phone and read the message.

 

“yah! What is this? Are you guys together?!” Jina shouted. “yah, quiet down. People might hear” Yumi said. “well, can you explain?” Jina asked. “I’m sorry I never had the chance to tell you about this. And besides you didn’t even ask me” Yumi said.

 

“how was I suppose to know? Aiish, anyway, why are you sad?” Jina asked. “aigoo, I wonder of Junhyungie oppa has a girl friend” Racquel asked as she was talking to her other classmates while they walked towards Yumi and Jina.

 

“well, he does” Jina said. “what?!” Racquel asked as she heard what Jina said. Yumi’s eyes widened and was telling Jina not to say anything about her and Junhyung. “uhm? I.. I was actually talking to Yumi, not you” Jina said as she made a quick move to escape from Racquel. “oh, I thought you said Junhyungie oppa already has a girl friend” Racquel said as she left.

 

“yah! That was really close” Yumi said. “yeah, I’m sorry” Jina said as she apologized.

“that’s alright. Aiish! I don’t even call Junhyung oppa and yet she does it. she even calls him Junhyungie. Tss” Yumi said as she was pissed off.

 

“why? Are you jealous? Then call him Oppa too. Junhyungie oppa, haha. That would be so funny” Jina said. “whatever, let’s get to class” Yumi said as she finished eating and grabbed her phone from Jina and they went to their class together.

 

After the class, Jina left already because her parents were going abroad and she has to send them to the airport. Yumi was left alone, walking in the streets with her other classmates still talking about Junhyung. Just then, Junhyung came with a disguise on so that no one would notice him. He followed Yumi around until her classmates left already, while following, Junhyung heard what Yumi’s classmates were talking about and thought that that maybe the reason why Yumi was out of her mind. When Yumi’s classmates left, Junhyung showed up.

 

“annyeong” Junhyung greeted Yumi who was still spacing out. “hmm? Weird” Junhyung said. Just then, Yumi came back to her senses and saw Junhyung walking beside her. “oh, why are you here?” Yumi asked. “I texted you, right?” Junhyung said. “But I didn’t replied” Yumi said. “Well, anyway. I have to go now. I need to work. Bye” Yumi said as she ran fast so that Junhyung wouldn’t catch up with her. Yumi felt a little jealous about the whole thing and she wan’t prepared to face Junhyung.

 

She went to the restaurant she was working at and her manager told her to take the orders of the customer. Yumi went to the table and saw Hyuna together with the 4 Minute. “what are you doing here?” Yumi asked. “well, we’re here to eat” Jihyun said. “whatever. So, may I take your order?” Yumi asked. “I’ll have a fruit shake please” Hyuna said. “me too” the other girls said as they all ordered a fruit shake.

 

Yumi took their orders and waited for the fruit shake to be done. While Yumi was waiting, she didn’t know that Junhyung followed her and was standing outside the shop, glancing at her. “it’s done” Yumi’s co-worker said as she handed Yumi the fruit shakes.

“here you go” Yumi said as she put the fruit shakes on the 4 Minute’s table. “enjoy” Yumi added. “Nope, how about you enjoy it” Hyuna said as she threw the fruit shake on Yumi’s head. Junhyung saw this and got angry. He entered the shop and hugged Yumi from the back. Yumi was speechless. It was the first time that someone threw a fruit shake on her face. “I think you over did it, Hyuna” Jihyun said.

 

“don’t bother her!” Junhyung shouted as he got angry and grabbed Yumi outside. “where are we going?” Yumi asked in a calm voice. “why don’t you fight back?” Junhyung asked. “I.. I can’t. if I fight her, I might get in trouble” Yumi said. “Aiish ! come with me” Junhyung said. “Where?” Yumi asked. “I’m gonna teach you how to defend yourself” Junhyung said.