Was that a date?

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

The next day…

 

Yumi was still sleeping on her bed. It was a Saturday

so Yumi doesn’t have to go to school. “yah! Kim Yumi! You told me you were going to text me yesterday. Now we didn’t have the time to celebrate your birthday” Jina said as she woke Yumi up. “yah! It’s early in the morning and you’re already in my house? What is this?” Yumi whispered as she opened her eyes gently. Just then, Yumi’s cellphone rang and there was a text message. “I’ll be in the bathroom” Yumi said. “yah! You have a text message” Jina said. “read it” Yumi said as she entered the bathroom. “omo! KIM YUMI!!! What is this? Are you keeping something from me?” Jina shouted as she read the text message. “I am not” Yumi shouted from inside the bathroom.

 

“then how come you know JunHyung oppa’s phone number?” Jina asked. “hmm? Junhyung? Isn’t that the guy from B2ST?” Yumi asked. “yeah! Did you meet up with him?” Jina asked. “huh? No.” Yumi answered. “aiish! Don’t lie” Jina said. “yah! Wait till I finish brushing my teeth and washing my face before you start your nonsense” Yumi said. After Yumi went our of the bathroom, Jina started asking questions again. “yah! Answer my question. Did you meet up with Junhyung? I thought you didn’t know him?” Jina asked. “I didn’t. I swear. Omo! So you mean.. that Junhyung I met yesterday was the Junhyung of Beast? No way!” Yumi said as she realized what just happened. “yah! Where did you meet him?” Jina asked. “uhm. So that’s why. Well you see, he was running from people and he bumped into me. He dragged me with him and we both ran away from those people. Oh yeah, that’s right. He told me he’s famous” Yumi said. “oh, that’s okay, But don’t you ever steal my Yoseob from me, okay? You can have Junhyung.” Jina said. “yah! What are you saying? It’s not like we’re that close now” Yumi said.

 

“really? then what is this?” Jina asked as she showed Yumi what Junhyung texted her.

 

“annyeong haseyo, Yumi-sshi.

How are you? I’m sorry I broke your glasses yesterday

Oh, uhm. Can I meet with you later? I want

To give you something. I’ll call you in 10 minutes

Okay? Oh, and by the way, Good Morning ^^”

 

“it seems to me that you guys are really close” Jina teased. “uhm. Not really. oh uhm. And you told me he was a snob. He’s actually pretty gentle and caring” Yumi said. “see, you’re falling for him already” Jina said. “No. I am not!” Yumi defended. Just then, Yumi’s phone rang again. “Yah! Give me my phone” Yumi said as she snatched her phone away from Jina.

 

“yeoboseyo?”

“oh, Yumi-sshi, how are you?”

“I’m okay. Yah! You didn’t tell me you where the guy from B2ST”

“how did you found out that that was me?”

“my friend told me.”

“oh. Haha. Now you know”

“No fair. I didn’t”

“ahaha. Mianheyo. Uhm. As an apology, I prepared you a present. Can I pick you up now?”

“I’ll take a shower first though”

“alright. I’ll just come there”

“okay, bye”

“bye”

 

“so I guess you have a date today, huh? Goodluck!” Jina said as she teased Yumi. “it’s not like a real date. He said he’s gonna give me something. That’s it” Yumi said. “whatever, okay. Be prepared now. Go and take a shower before your boyfriend sees you in a mess” Jina said as she pushed Yumi inside the bathroom. After a few minutes of showering, Yumi finally finished and dressed up. She took her eye glasses and put it on and went down. While walking down, she saw Junhyung watching T.v and he was smiling.

 

Yumi’s POV

 

Omo! So this is how he looks like in person. He’s cute though. “so, are you done?” he asked me. I didn’t realize that I was staring at him. It’s embarrassing. I only nodded and went down. “let’s go” he said. “to where?” I asked. “ well, to my favorite place” he told me. Just then, his phone rang. “wait for a minute” he told me. I only nodded.

 

End of Yumi’s POV

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

We were about to go out when my phone rang and it was Doojoon hyung.

“yeoboseyo?”

“ah. Yah! Junhyung, where are you?”

“why?”

“the CEO of MNET will be here in 30 minutes. He said he found a good story and he’ll be telling our roles.”

“oh, okay. I’ll be there. Where are you anyway?”

“Cube entertainment”

“okay, I got it. I’ll be there” I said as I hung up.

 

“Is everything alright?” Yumi asked. “yeah, uhm. But can we make a quick stop in Cube Entertainment?” I asked her. “okay” she said. “oh and by the way, here” I said as I gave her a pair of contact lenses. “what’s this?” she asked. “haha. It’s a contact lenses. Use it so you won’t have to use your glasses anymore. Try it” I said. “okay” she said as she put it on her eyes. “wow! This feels better” she said. I smiled. “thank you” she said. “No problem, let’s go now” I said as we went to my car and I drove her.

End of Junhyung’s POV

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? >.< I hope you guys liked it. Please leave some comments and subscribe if you like it.

Thank you :]