Another Fight?

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

 

After a while, Junhyung texted Yumi but didn’t reply. He kept on texting Yumi but she wasn’t replying. “is she mad?” Junhyung asked his self. “what’s up, Junhyungie oppa?” Hyuna asked as she approached Junhyung. “Nothing, just texting Yumi, I think she’s mad” Junhyung said as she was worried. “oh. I’m sorry about what happened earlier” Hyuna apologized. “It’s okay, let’s go” Junhyung said as he messed up Hyuna’s hair and walked together.

 

“okay, we’ll start filming now” the director said as some of the assistants directed Junhyung and Hyuna to the classroom where they’ll film.

 

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

So we followed the assistant to a classroom. She said that that place is where we’ll be filming for the next 2 weeks for 2 episodes. “here” the assistant said. Me and Hyuna went inside a classroom and to my surprise, I saw Yumi looking pale and doodling. I was about to walk towards her but Hyuna stopped me. She was right, though. I can never go to Yumi at school, it’s for her own good too. I really need to explain to her what happened. “okay, class. So Junhyung and Hyuna-sshi will be filming their We Got Married episodes here in our classroom” the homeroom teacher said.

 

Yumi looked up and saw me with Hyuna. She sighed and looked away. “Sonsaengnim, where are we going to sit?” Hyuna asked. “oh right. Yumi-sshi, is the seat next to you vacant?” the teacher asked. “yes” Yumi said. “then Junhyung-sshi, you can sit next to Yumi and Hyuna will sit on Junhyung’s left side.” The teacher said as we did what she said. I was about to talk to her but she said something. “Sonsaengnim, can… can I go to the comfort room, please?” Yumi asked.

 

“No, stay there. And what’s wrong with you? you look sick” The teacher said. Aissh! This is all my fault. I really feel guilty. “Nothing” Yumi said as she remained seated. I was again planning to talk to her but the director came inside the classroom. The class got louder. They were all screaming and looking at Hyuna and me. My heart feels like it was being ripped. I couldn’t stand seeing Yumi like that. Especially that I know it was me who made her feel that way. “okay, so this class will be helping as well, alright? All you need to do is pretend that you don’t know them or that they’re only your classmates” the director said. The whole class said Yes except Yumi.

 

“okay, so Junhyung-ah, wrap your hand around Hyuna’s shoulder and flirt with her” the director said. As the director said that to me, I heard Yumi sighed. I looked at her and she looked at me. I saw her eyes filled with tears that were about to flow but she stopped it and turned in another direction. The director told us to do a lot of sweet moments together. I couldn’t bare it. I mean, it’s not like I don’t like Hyuna but I feel like I’m betraying my promise to Yumi. It’s just that manager hyung forced me to do it. he said it’ll be good for B2ST’s image and I don’t want to disappoint my members so I had no choice but to do it.

 

After all those mushy moments, it was the dismissal time of the students. Yumi quickly got her things and started packing up. “hey, are you mad?” I said as I whispered to Yumi since she was just sitting next to me. “No” she said as she faked a smile and then a tear fell from her eye. “I can explain” I said. “No need. I get it. it’s not like I can stop you, right? And besides I’m just a nobody and you’re the famous one” Yumi said as she smiled again and ran off.

 

“Jina-sshi” I said as I called Jina. “eh?” she said. “ are you going to Yumi’s house today?” I asked her. “yes” Jina said. “can I.. uhm. Come with you? I want to talk to her” I said. “woah, I think this wouldn’t be the right time. She’s still in pain.” Jina said. “you’re probably right. Hmm. Can I ask you a favor?” I asked. “there’ll be some consequences” Jina said. “anything’s fine” I said. “okay, so what’s your favor?” Jina asked.

 

“can you explain to Yumi that I didn’t break our contract. I was just forced by our manager to do this since he said that it would be good for our image as B2ST. I argued with my manager but he said that if I don’t do it, then he’ll ask me to break up with Yumi” I said. “are you serious? Are you telling the truth?” Jina asked. “of course. Do you think I’d be doing this? Maybe I’ll do this with Yumi but not with Hyuna” I told her. “woah, so that’s how it is in the celebrity world, huh” Jina concluded. “so, are you gonna tell it to her?” I asked and Jina nodded. “oh, thank you!” I said. “no problem, hey! You still owe me, alright?” Jina said as she left.

 

End of Junhyung’s POV

 

Normal POV

 

Yumi walked out of the girls comfort room and Junhyung saw her. Near the comfort room was the janitor’s closet. Junhyung dragged Yumi in the closet and talked with her. “hey, I’m sorry” Junhyung apologized. Yumi smiled and tried to leave but Junhyung stopped her. “please tell me if you’re mad” Junhyung said.

 

“fine. I’m not mad. I’m just hurt, are you happy now?” Yumi said as she left.