So Sudden

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

The next day, Junhyung decided to visit Yumi in the restaurant where she worked last time. Junhyung made a Kimbap and went to the store. Yumi was probably in the restaurant since it was a Saturday and Yumi won’t have any classes.

 

“Annyeong haseyo” Junhyung greeted as he entered the shop and saw Yumi’s best friend, Jina. “oh, annyeong haseyo. What can I do for you?” Jina asked. “Uhm. Is Yumi here?” Junhyung asked. “yeah, she’s in the kitchen. Do you want me to call her?” Jina asked. “uhm. Yes please. But don’t tell her that it was me. And could you tell to your boss that I’ll be taking Yumi out for a while?” Junhyung asked. “sure. But don’t you do anything bad to my best friend, okay? I’ll definitely kill you” Jina warned. “Thank you very much” Junhyung said as he sat on a chair, waiting for Yumi to come out.

 

Meanwhile, Yumi was preparing herself and went out of the kitchen. “Yumi! Someone came in. Would you mind taking his order?” Jina said as she pretended to be busy to do it. “Okay, I will” Yumi said as she went to the place where Junhyung was sitting.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo, make I take your order, sir” Yumi said as she greeted Junhyung with a warm smile. “hello, uhm. Can you come with me?” Junhyung said. “huh?” Yumi said as she saw that the guy was Junhyung. “please, I prepared something. It’s a peace offering. If you don’t like it, I won’t bother you anymore” Junhyung said in order to convince Yumi to come with her.

 

“fine. I’ll just tell it to my boss first” Yumi said. “No need. Let’s go” Junhyung said as he dragged Yumi outside.

 

@ Junhyung’s “Special place”

 

“okay, so now what?” Yumi asked. “here. Taste this” Junhyung said as he got the Kimbap that he made by himself. “what is this?” Yumi asked. “it’s a peace offering. If you like it, you’ll be my best friend again, of you don’t then I’ll let you go.” Junhyung said.

 

Yumi’s POV

 

So, a best friend, huh? That hurts. But I guess I cannot force him to love me, though. I nodded and he got a kimbap and fed me. “I can eat by myself you know” I told him. “woah, don’t be so tough. Let me feed you since I made this” Junhyung said as he put the kimbap in my mouth. It tasted really good that it made me smile. “aha! You like it, don’t you?” Junhyung asked. “huh? Hmm. Of course not. It doesn’t taste good” I told him. “yah! Don’t lie. I can see your face. You know I learned from the best” Junhyung said.

 

“who did you learned this from?” I asked him. “ of course, my best friend taught me how to make it. You know, I got up early in the morning just to perfect my kimbap” Junhyung said. “so now, you want me to have sympathy on you?” I asked him. “I give up” he said. “really? you give up? I was actually planning on being your friend again but it’s up to you” I joked him. He smiled. “really? yey! And I just want to explain what happened. You see, we were having our filming and I forgot my jacket inside our car so I went out for a while to get it and I left my phone on the set. Hyuna changed your number to hers. So when you texted me, I thought you were Hyuna. I’m sorry” he explained. “that’s okay. Atleast I know now” I told him.

 

“really? so you’re not mad anymore?” Junhyung asked me. “No, but why do you hate Hyuna so much?” I asked. “well, you see she was my sister’s best friend when we were still training. She was like my sister’s older sister. One day, when 4 minute debuted, my sister went to their fan signing and looked for her, but she snobbed my sister and told the guards that she was Hyuna’s stalker. She was beaten up by those guards” Junhyung said.

 

“oh, really? But ow do you know that it was really her who did it?” I asked. “I don’t know. I just have a feeling.” Junhyung said. “yah! Don’t judge anyone just like that” I told him as he lied on my lap while I was sitting. “eat this” he said as he fed me again.

 

“ yah! These things are done by a couple. Why are we doing this?” I asked. OMo! That was suppose to stay on my mind but I said it our loud. “huh? What do you mean?” Junhyung asked. “nothing” I said. “oh yeah? Tell me. What are those things?” Junhyung asked me. “do I really have to say it out loud?” I asked him. “yep. I don’t have any clue at all” Junhyung said. I knew he was playing with me. “fine, like you bringing me here and you feeding me. Oh and you laying on my lap” I told him as I looked at another direction. I knew I was blushing so hard and it was embarrassing.

 

“oh, those things. Yeah.” Junhyung said. “so that’s what you can say?” I asked him. “Well, what am I suppose to say?” Junhyung asked. “aiish! You’re pushing it” I told him. “noooo. Don’t get mad. I’m sorry I was just joking” He said. “woah! You really don’t want me angry, huh?” I told him. “yeah. Uhm. You’re my best friend, right?” Junhyung asked me.

 

“yeah, so?” I asked him. “hmm. I want to ask you. Is it possible for best friends to fall in love with each other?” he asked me. “what kind of question is that?” I asked him. “yah! You haven’t answered my question yet” he said. “fine, hmm. I think that would be possible” I said. “really? so do you think if I confess to my friend, she’ll love me back?” he asked me. So, he already has a special someone, huh? That’s okay, I guess. It hurts but I have to accept it. “yah! Are you okay?? What do you think?” he asked me. “oh, yeah. Uhm. Yes. If it were me, I’d definitely go out with my best friend” I told him.

 

“really? thanks!” He said as he stood up and hugged me. “for what?” I asked. “for being my girl friend” he said. “huh? What girl friend??” I asked. “I’ll see you tomorrow, girlfriend” he said as he left me. “yah!” I said but he already left.

 

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I didn’t have the chance to use the computer so sorry`