Knowing B2ST

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

Okay, I’ll start the first chapter now. I hope you guys will like it. Subscribe and Comment please ^^

 

Jina, Yumi’s best friend is having a sleep over at Yumi’s house. Yumi lives alone because her parents are both in Italy for their business. Yumi and Jina were both known as the class geeks and were bullied a lot by their classmates. Jina is a kpop addict and is pure Korean, same with Yumi. Yumi only likes DongBangShinKi and doesn’t care about any other bands. Jina is very addicted to B2ST though.

 

Yumi’s POV

 

“Omo! My best friend’s really famous on the internet, huh” Jina said as she was in my room using my laptop and browsing the net. “Aissh, don’t even remind me about that” I told her as I lied on my bed and covered myself with a blanket. “yah! Aren’t you even happy to have 700 readers on your fanfic?” Jina told me. I didn’t respond. “I wonder if Yunho oppa is the main lead of your fanfic and the girl she fell inlove with is named YUMI” Jina teased me. “yah! Shut up” I told her. “ha! I knew it. You’re such a DBSK freak!” Jina told me. “so what?” I asked as I removed the blanket and sat next to her.

 

Oh, look at this. There are so many people wanting you to make a sequel” Jina said as she scrolled down for comments. “I can’t continue that anymore, I don’t have any inspiration. Aiiish! I hate it. I’m really gonna die!” I whined. “what will you do if they disband?” Jina asked me. “yah! Don’t say that. If you still want to be my friend, don’t ever put those words in 1 sentence, got it?” I told Jina. “wow, I’ve never seen you so angry before. Okay, okay… I’m sorry” Jina apologized. “fine” I said. “ so, your birthday’s coming up. What do you want to do?” Jina asked me. “for now, I wish the lawsuit thing would end. I’m not really in the mood to celebrate that” I said as I stood up and was about to go downstairs. “where are you going?” Jina asked. “I’m gonna grab some food” I said as I left.

 

End of Yumi’s POV

 

Jina’s POV

 

This is great, Yumi went down. I feel really bad for her. Ever since she found out about the lawsuit thing of DBSK, she’s been very upset. She’s really a good writer though. She has talents. I scrolled down and looked at her readers’ comments and I found something.

 

“ Hey, Dongsaeng! It’s really sad that your fanfic already ended.

Thanks for this. You’re a really good writer, you know.

Anyway, snice your story really caught my attention, why

Don’t you submit it to MNET? I heard that they are looking

For really good stories and your fanfic fits perfectly.

Here’s the site. AKTF!

Just submit it there.

www.lolthisisonlyamadeupsite.com

“Aha! This would be the perfect birthday gift for her. I’ll send her story to mnet and she’ll definitely thank me. I can imagine it. HAHA. I heard Yumi coming back now so I got my flash disk and saved her story in it so that I can send it when I get home tomorrow. It didn’t take long for it to be saved in my flash disk so I saved it before Yumi came back. “Food’s here” Yumi said as she brought a pizza. We ate and talked about Kpop stuffs. I really enjoyed being with her. She’s such an innocent dongsaeng to me. She’s a very straight forwarded person who isn’t afraid to say what’s on her mind. That’s what I like about her.

 

“yah! Let’s play” I told her. “okay, me first” Yumi said. “fine, so You give me some clues and I’ll guess what it is. Kpop thing, alright?” I told her. She nodded. “okay, so they were in the Guiness Book of World Record for having the largest fansclub” she said. “yah! Do you always have to boast about that? It’s DBSK” I told her. “yeah, you’re right but I don’t care. I’m proud of them” Yumi said. “okay, it’s my turn. He’s in a boyband named Beast and he’s the rapper of that band” I told her. “hmm. I only know 1 amazingly cute rapper” Yumi said. “aissh, don’t tell me it’s Yunho” I said. She nodded. “it’s Junhyung oppa!” I told her. “who’s that?” Yumi asked. “aissh,, here” I said as I showed _____ a video of Junhyung rapping and she was amazed. We kept playing the game till we were already sleepy.

 

End of Jina’s POV

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

Until Here guys~ how was it? I hope I didn't disappoint you guys. Thank you so much for commenting and subscribing :]