(HM II) I'm Worried

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

 

10PM | Jeju Island |

After having a dinner on the restaurant. Couples are ready to get some rest.

Hyoyeon long sight as she lay on the couches. “OMO! I’m tired.”

Taeyang arrange there luggage .

“Namyeon, Are you tired?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Little bit.” Taeyang replied with short words and head directly on the bedroom as he lay down.

“Oppa, do you want me to give you a massage.” Hyoyeon said. Entering on the room.

“Chincha?” Taeyang immediately response. “Okay, Okay.” Hyoyeon put his hand on taeyang’s back body and starting to massage softly.

“omo, my husband is really tired.” Hyoyeon said in sweet voice as well taeyang become happy.

“I think, we’re not awkward now…Are you awkward?.” He asked.

“A Little bit.” Hyoyeon said. As she look at her watch. “Oppa, shall we wash now. It’s already 10:30.”

Hyoyeon stopped as taeyang stood up and change his clothes.

While hyoyeon is waiting taeyang on the bathroom. Hyoyeon feel something on this health. She head towards to the bedroom and rest for a while and lock the door as well she’s look like abit dizzy.

As soon as Taeyang already finishing washing he’s self. He notice his wife was not on the living room.

“Buin..” He called.

“Yeah!.” She answered on the very low tone.

“What are you doing.”

“Nothing.”

Until she get out on the room and immediately head towards on the bathroom without any glancing at taeyang. As well Taeyang also notice something to her and follow her on the bathroom.

Hyoyeon wash his face first.

“Buin…”He peek. But hyoyeon doesn’t respone. “Are you okay?”

Hyoyeon keep continue washing his self without any words on this mouth.

Husband Taeyang started to worry at her. He came closer but Hyoyeon step backward as if she don’t want to know that she’s sick that day.

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you stepping back?” He asked.

“Nothing…I’m okay…”Hyoyeon said in smooth voice. As she finishing washing this face she made his way on the room and immediately locked in. Taeyang who’s become frozen on the living room.

“What’s wrong with her? She turn to bad mood person.” Taeyang asked the camera man. “Do you know, what happened?” He asked again.

"She’s alittle bit sick.” Camera men answered.

“Chincharo?” taeyang stood up and made his way on the room but it was locked.

He knock. “Buin, something wrong?"

He heard Hyoyeon coughing, "I---I'm fine," she answered in a soft voice.

“I heard her coughing.” Taeyang said on the camera men as he started to worry. "Buin, open the door,"

"I'm fine. " Hyoyeon answered. almost like a whisper, voice.

“Don’t be liar..I Hear you coughing.” Taeyang knocked once again.

MC Jinwoon : “He’s really worried to his wife.”

MC Park Simun : “Why she’s pretending that she’s okay.”

"if you don't open the door, I swear I'm gonna break it," Taeyang said in a serious.

After a few seconds, Hyoyeon opened the door and Taeyang stared a to her in serious face "Are you really okay?...”

Hyoyeon nooded. “Yeah!”

“Don’t lie.. I heard you coughing…” He sat next to his wife. But Hyoyeon stood up directly.

“Are you sick?” He asked. “Aniyeo.. I’m fine.” She keep repeating his words.

"Are you sure?”

“Yeh!!”

Taeyang left the room but before he step . He heard hyoyeon couching again. He turned to glance to her and stop.

Hyoyeon laugh a bit. “Wae?”

“You’re lying…Your sick right?”

“No..”

“Don’t be liar.”

Taeyang and Hyoyeon paused and stared to each other eyes.

“I’m okay,” Hyoyeon left the room. “Do you want to *Cough* eat.”

“No…Thanks.” Taeyang sat on the couches. “Are sure your okay?” Taeyang’s get up.

“Of cour~~ *Cough*” Hyoyeon embarrassed.

“Arasso.”

After a minutes . Taeyang still worry to his wife as he feel something is not good on hyoyeon’s condition.

"Let's go to the hospital." he suggested. "No.”

“Wae?”

“Seobang, this is just cough. Everything will be okay. Arasso.”

“We're going," he grabbed her hand and stood but She didn't budge and suddently lay down couches "I told you, I'm fine."

"Do you want me to scold by your members. If anything happens to you, it’s my fault. Your fans and your fellow members will be mad at me.”

The outmosphere begin to serious. Hyoyeon take a too long glance to taeyang.

“Are we just going to stared each other.”

She started walking towards her room in order to get her coat. but because of the cold she almost fell but fortunately, Taeyang caught her and catch her.

"Just stay here. I Will just buy some medicine" Taeyang said. As He rushed to the room and grabbed his things.

“Arasso.”

As taeyang left the house. Hyoyeon choose to rest her self on the bedroom by waiting her husband. After taking so long, She suddently fall asleep without any knowing .

A few minutes. Taeyang’s arrived at the rest house as he enter. He put the plastic bag on the top of the table and immediately walks towards to peek his wife.

“Oh! She’s sleeping.” He said. Going back towards to the kitchen. “I Will give her some medicine first before she felt asleep.”

Taeyang was holding some glass full of water in his left hand while the right hand was the medicine.

He wake up his wife. “Bu…Buin.” Hyoyeon awake immediately.

“Here.” Taeyang gave the water to hyoyeon following by the medicine.

Hyoyeon sight and lay down directly. Taeyang was glancing at her and still worry to his wife.

“Thanks.” Hyoyeon said in a low tone. Taeyang shook this head. “It’s okay, Next time don’t do it again.”

“Mianhe..” Hyoyeon said in soft voice. Taeyang nooded.

“Just take a rest.” Taeyang put some coat on hyoyeon as he left the room and close it.

“She’s okay now.” Talking to the camera.