I Can't Stop Teasing

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

Hyoyeon now in the bedroom, folding her clothes and putting them on the drawer.

Taeyang came towards to her. “Woah…So this your things.”

“Neh,.”

“Why you bring so much staffs. Are you going to live a year with me.” Taeyang and Hyoyeon explode to laughter.

“Anieyo, Oppa….”

“Mianhe, I really don’t know of girls attitude.” Taeyang said.

Hyoyeon stopped and shock. “Chincha? Your lying.”

“Anieyo.”

“Doesn’t mean you don’t have any experience in relationship?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Oh…” Taeyang nooded. “Wae?” Hyoyeon ask. “I’m scared of girls.” He continued.

“Doesn’t mean your scared at me?” She asked. As Taeyang started to help her.

“Anieyo,.” Taeyang said. “Than, Why you said your afraid of girls.”

“After I met you, I realize that there’s no reason to scared of girls.” Hyoyeon can not hide this happiness.

Hyoyeon stood up and put the other things on little drawer. “Your good at joking.”

“I’m telling the truth.”

“So, doesn’t mean you want to learn being inrelationship with me?” Hyoyeon shook his head.

“Yes, I want to learn more things to you. “

Hyoyeon laugh. “But I also don’t have any experience to be in relationship.”

“Chincha?...That’s why they choose you to become my wife. “

“Maybe..”

“Today, we are living as a marriedly couple. Shall we not awkward to each other.” Taeyang turn to serious face.

“Arasso.

"who's gonna cook?" Taeyang asked as he put his bag beside Hyoyeon's.

"You should put your clothes on the empty drawer," she said and pointed to the drawer.

Taeyang nodded, "I will arrange it later, while you make the food,"

"Okay, fine with me."

"Your not going to kill me right.”

Hyoyeon and the studio members laughed, "Of course, NOT!" She went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Oppa, I'll go to the grocery store," She yelled as she grabbed her coat and walked outside.

“Arasso.”

Meanwhile, Taeyang finished folding his clothes and put his suitcase under the bed.

"She's already playing the role of wife pretty well, don't you think so?" He asked himself.

"She's usually awkward and pretty good dancing person…I Like a girl who good in dancing like me….,"

"What do you know about her?" Camera asked him.

"Enough to be married with her," Taeyang said making the crew laughed.,

 "I'm back~" She said in a very cute voice.

Taeyang mocked her, "I know you're back~~" making hyoyeon laugh.

"Oppa, Your really a cool person.”

“I Knew it. That’s why you brought a lot of staffs to live with me a year.” Hyoyeon dying of laughing at the kitchen.

A flying envelope cut him, "What is this..” He said. “It’s my first time to seeing a flying envelope towards to me.” Making everyone laugh even in the studio.

“Because your also flying your self." Hyoyeon said and took the envelope, reading aloud, "Kim Hyoyeon and Taeyang get ready for your honeymoon,"

"Honeymoon?" Taeyan said and took the envelope from Hyoyeon, who went back to cooking.

"Where is the honeymoon?" Taeyang asked the PD.

Hyoyeon heard it. , "In Jeju Island,"

One hour later, they were eating the food.

"What do you wanna do in our honeymoon?" Taeyang suddenly asked became hyoyeon silent. “Do you want us to make a baby.” He said teasing hyoyeon. Make her laugh again and even in the studio.

“Let’s live a good memories.”

“Why? Did PD said that it’s our farewell.” Hyoyeon almost split the water because of laughing. “It’s our first day and its our last day.” Taeyang continue teasing her as the people who watching them in studio also burst into laugh.

“STOP IT!” She shouted. “I Can not eat properly because of you.”

“Then, close your ears.” Hyoyeon explode in laughter again as well the camera.

“Woah, Chincha! I’m really dying now.”

“Do you want me to call your members.”

“Wae?”

“So, They can help you finishing your food.” He did not stop teasing her until hyoyeon decide to stoop up and finishing this food without his tummy full.

“Just finish, Your food.”

“Arasso.”

The awkward atmosphere begin to silence again.