It's Really THE END?

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

 

Taeyang was alone on the house. Carrying Baby Jade on this arms while Hyoyeon and this members where all guested on come to play. Hyoyeon and SNSD were all waiting on the backstage as the Both PD-nim came towards to them as they given each other missions. The same time, they both open the envolpe.

"Farewell Journey couple together.”Taeyang seems cannot believe.

“Farewell Journey couple…” Hyoyeon turn to a silence person as all the snsd members gathered near to her and also read the mission were written.

“So, This is the last now.” Taeyang sight deeply and suddently touch the baby’s face softly.

“It’s so fast, How came I did know that this is the end.” Hyoyeon become frozen. While this members were all looking at her.

“What will the both of you going to do?.” Jessica stared at hyoyeon.

“Molla,” hyoyeon answered with this sad tone.

“Ottoke, this is the first time I see hyoyeon being serious.” Yuri noticed this sad face.

“Hyoyeon hates serious situation but how came our choding is so serious.” Tiffany join, while hyoyeon is still thingking and keep eyeing on the envolpe.

“What should I gonna do. Should I called her?.” Taeyang holding this phone and typing hyoyeon’s number.

Hyoyeon’s phone rang, The members were all supriced.

“Yebeseo?.” She said in a low tone.

“Did you already read it?.”

“Neh.”

“How came my wife’s voice become so low now.” He trying to make her smiled.

“Aniya, I’m just tired.”

“Really. Your lying again. It’s our farewell. Don’t lie now.”

“Arasso. I’m just worried. If what we gonna do next after our break up.”

“Today, I’m with Jade. He also sad.”

“Wae?.”

“Because he can feel that this mommy hyoyeon is also sad.” He said trying to be ok.

“Arasso. I’ll not be sad now.”

“Be strong. Arasso, from now on. I’ll do anything. Just said to me what you want. Ok?.”

“Arasso. Hubby.”

“Don’t be sad. I know, we are still going to see each other.”

“Yeh, I know that. this is not our last time to see each other.”

“I’ll hang up now.”

“Arasso, Take care.” Than they both hangup.

“Girls, Be ready. You guys are about to go now.” The SNSD assistant said.

“NEH!.” All of them answered except hyoyeon.

Come to play are now ready to record and to aired while Taeyang is still playing with Jade.

“Jade~ah, kumawo. Thanks, for being with us. I hope you enjoy of being with your parents.” He sadly said with this low tone thingking deeply the mission.

“I’m going to miss you.” Than he paused for long. “I’m going to miss your mom.”

“I always want to experience of being this kind of relationship, But it’s unfortunely hard.”

Meanhwile, SNSD were already done recording come to play and hyoyeon were the first snsd to leave the show and gets in on the van car.

He sight deeply, “Aigo. Ottoke, My Son. I will miss your mom.” He get this phone and started to call hyoyeon. Hyoyeon’s phone rang.

“Yeh, Hubby.”

“Nothing, were are you now.”

“I’m now, on the way on our house.”

“Really, Arasso. Go home quickly, We will go to the special place.”

“Arasso,” Than hangup.

Taeyang and Hyoyeon both turn into a silence person.

After a minutes, Hyoyeon already arrived at the house.

“You’re here.” He sit ups and hyoyeon suddently carry Jade on this arms.

“Omo, Your so heavy.” She sits up on the floor and started to look Jade brightly on the face.

Suddently, Taeyang caught her with this sad face. He smiled and lay down on Hyoyeon’s lap.

“What are you doing.”

“Let me lay on you lap for the last time.” He look up her. Than they both smiled,

“Arasso,” She softly touched this hair, “Are you sad?.” She look at him down.

He smiled fakely, “Yeh.”

“You don’t need to tell at me, I can see on you eyes.” She said, This hand was going down into taeyang’s face.

Than, Suddently someone knocked on there door.

“It must be Jade’s mom.” They both stands up and open the door.

“Anyeonghaseyo.” The bowed to each other.

“Your now going to get Jade?.” She glanced at this eyes becoming red.

“Neh,” the mom said.

Hyoyeon directly gets baby Jade and carry him. She trying to hold this tear.

“You have something to says to him?.” The mom asked, she can see how the couple are sad.

“I’m going to miss him.” She said, “I Hope this is not the last time I’ll see him.” Her tear dropped.

“Ottoke, why I’m crying suddently.” She added, this voice are cracking up.

“Thank you, for sharing your baby to us. We really enjoy of having him to us.” He said,

Hyoyeon can stop this tears as she stared at baby jade from the last time.

“Jade~ah,” Hyoyeon voice were cracking, “Don’t forget us. We were once your parents.”

“That’s right. Be good boy.” Taeyang smiled at him,

“We will go now.”

“Neh, take care.” Than the lady left them.