First Ever SkinShip

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

Couples are ready to go their honeymoon place.

"I Will start packing my things.” Taeyang said and made his way towards the bedroom.Hyoyeon Follow him.

“Namyeon, I Brought a couple shirts.” Taeyang eyes widened.

“Chincha?” Taeyang sat beside her.

“We are going to wear this together.” She said.

“These?!”

“Yes.” She nooded.

Taeyang worry to wear the couple shirt since he hates wearing it.

He spoke. “Honestly, I Really hate wearing couple shirts.” Stared at hyoyeon.

“Me too. But my members told me that shall we should wear these. Because they are currently watching us on our dorm. Can we just try it for once.”

“I Never wear a couple t shirts before.” Taeyang said. Checking the shirts with these eyes.

“Just wear it.” Hyoyeon made his way on the bathroom to change.

After a seconds. Hyoyeon and Taeyang both looked each other shirts.

People whos watching them on the studio started to envious. MC Jinwoo : “They really look together.”

"It’s not bad. It’s look good to you." she put on a innocent smile.

Taeyang head towards to the mirror to look himself. "Its look kindachildish.’

She shrugged and continued packing.

"Oppa, Hurry up."

“Arasso..”

MC Seulong : “How come that they are already not awkward to each other.”

Taeyang finished packing and his way towards to the door. Waiting for his wife who still packing the things.

“BUIN..” He shouted.

“Wae?” She answered.

“Hurry up.”

“Arasso.” She ran towards to him as she holding a lot of things.

“I’ll bring that for you.” Taeyang took a help for his wife’s bag.

“Arasso. Thanks.”

“Here’s the key.” Taeyang gave the key to hyoyeon. “Look the door.”

As they both reached the parking lot. Taeyang put there things on the car  as hyoyeon first to get in the car.

Meanwhile . Taeyang also get in the car as she notice something on hyoyeon’s outfit.

“Wait.” He stared. “Are you going to wear shorts.”

Hyoyeon nooded. “Yes.”

Taeyang sight. “After we go to Wonsan, Please change your outfit.” Taeyang started to drive.

“Wae?” She said being curious. “I really, Don’t like girls wearing a mini short.”

"Are you serious?" Hyoyeon said.

Taeyang nooded without any glancing at hyoyeon.

“Oppa, are you mad?” Hyoyeon touches him. But Taeyang doesn’t response anything.

“Just change it later.” He said. Concetrating on driving.

“Arasso.” Hyoyeon smiled. “Oppa, can you drop me on our dorm.” She continued.

“Wae?”

“I’m going to get something and I will also change my outfit.”

“Arasso.”

Driving towards Hyoyeon’s Dorm. As they almost reached the dorm. Taeyang is feeling awkward that he will met the So Nyo Shi Dae Sister-In-Law.

“We are here.” Hyoyeon took off his seat belt. “Oppa, follow me.” Taeyang frozen.

“What?!” Hyoyeon stared at him . “Oppa, Your going to met your sisters-in-law.”

“Aniya! It’s okay with me. I’m just going to stay here.”

Hyoyeon feel disappointed. “Oppa, You don’t want to met your sister in law?” She asked.

Taeyang long sight. “Arasso.”

They both get out on the car.  Taeyang walk closer to Hyoyeon  and held her hands.

MC Jinwoo : “Is these there first skinship?”

Hyoyeon bowed shyly. “Oppa, are you going to hold my hands towards to our dorm.”

“Yeah! Wae?” Taeyang smiled. Hyoyeon feel the shyness on herself. “Arasso.”

Hyoyeon formed the password's numbers and entered in the apartment, followed by Taeyang helding their hands together.

As they reached the dorm . Seohyun open it and shocked.

“OMO! Unnie. Annyeonghaseyo.” Maknae bowed gently to the new married couple as soon the members took a peek and shocked.

“OMO! Annyeonghaseyo.” The girls bowed.

Taeyeon saw the married couple helding there hands together. “What’s that? Are you trying to make us envious?”

Hyoyeon and Taeyang both get in on the dorm still holding there hands together. Members started to embarrassed .

" how are married couple?" Tiffany said as she saw the two.

“It’s fine.” Hyoyeon anwered.

“We watched the ious episode. You both really awkward together.” Sooyoung said. Staring at taeyang who gathered by the snsd members.

“But look at them lately, they both held there hands together. Is that what you called awkward.” Jessica said. Make her members laugh and even taeyang .

“Is that your first skinship?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah!.” Taeyang nooded. Waiting for hyoyeon who’s changing this clothes on the room.

“How’s being married?” Yuri asked.

“It’s hard but its also fun.”

Meanwhile Hyoyeon already done changing. As the members notice something about their outfit.

“Omo, You guys both wear the couple shirts that we gave.” Sooyoung. Said.

“Sooyoung~ah! He said, He hates wearing a couple shirts. So I forced him to wear.” Hyoyeon join there conversation.

“But you look good together on that shirts.”

“Where are you here anyway?”

“We just passed by because he told me to change and I also forgot something.”

“Where are you going anyway.?”

Taeyang and Hyoyeon stared each other as the feel shy again and laugh.

“Wae? Is something going on?” Sunny asked.

“We are actually going to Jeju island.” Taeyang said.

“Wae?”

“It’s kinda weird to say but it’s our honeymoon.” Hyoyeon smiled as the members feeling embarrassed and feeling shy also.

“Ah! Chincharo?”

“Yeah!.”

“It’s good than,” Sooyoung showing this jealousy towards to hyoyeon.

“Are you guys trying to make a baby?” Taeyeon teased the married couple as her members laugh even the married couple laugh.

“YA! Kim Taeyeon.”

“Aniya!.” Taeyang said.

“We hope a happiness for both of you.” Tiffany happily said .

Taeyang stood up and Bowed. “Neh, Thanks.”

“Namyeon, Let’s go.” Hyoyeon called this husband. Who standing near the door.

“Namyeon?” Members look into each other eyes as the feel the envious between the married couple.

“Neh, Thanks.”

“Enjoy the trip.”

“Arasso…”

As the members already closed the door. Taeyang breath deeply.