Take Care Baby Ü

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

"To take care of babies as a married couple".

Taeyang and Hyoyeon were both become silence after they read the mission that make them shock.

“They must be kidding right?...” he said with in a low tone.

“Molla,” she said, makes her eyes bigger. “Ottoke…Hubby,” She turn to glance at him.

Taeyang as once again open the mission and this expression become grim.

“Hubby, today. I have a schedule to go with my members.” She said, than taeyang glared at her.

“Than?....”

“How can I go, if this mission written here……already on my mind…huh?.” She said can’t seems to believe.

“Do you think there joking?...” He asked,

She sight, “Molla, Oppa…”

“There must be a hidden camera here?.” He said as he stood up and looking for the camera that he thought.

“They must be given us the wrong one……” she said, as taeyang become dazed.

“Take care of a babies as a married couple,” He read once again, Makes the MC and viewiers supriced.

Everyone : “EEHHH??.”

MC Misun : “Are they kidding?.”

MC Nayoung : “They must be give the wrong mission.”

“I’m almost late on my schedules.” She said as she look at this watch.

“Before, You go……”He said than paused…… “Shall we make the baby first?.” He as the mc supriced on taeyang’s ert mind.

Hyoyeon laugh awkwardly then patted this arms, “Are you out of your MIND?.”

“I think we are not going to give birth but---“ He cut when hyoyeon spokes,

“Ya, why they should give this kind of mission if we are going to give a birth? Huh?.” She said sarcastic.

“They must be kidding or playing with us.” She added.

“I think it’s supposed to be like this… the mission was like this……raise them in our own. But we are not going to get birth since we are idols right?.” He said.

“Ah, arraso. I got it. We are going to feed,change there clothes, and make them sleep.” She said as both of them already understand the mission.

“Oh, that’s right…than send them to elementary, high school and college.” He said, hyoyeon was a bit supriced.

“With our own money?.” She said staring at him with there wide eyes.

Taeyang frozen, “No. let there own parents send them.”

She smiled, “Hubby, we—“ she cut when her phone rangs,

She look at and it was this maknae’s seohyun.

“Yebeseo?.”

“Unnie, Where are you?.”

“I’m going to be late in 30 minutes. Just wait me.”

“Neh, Arasso.” Than they hangup.”

“Oppa, I’m late now.” She glance at him until someone doorbell on there door.

“Who is that,” They both stands up directly. And saw a girl who is holding a baby boy.

“Oppa, she’s holding a baby…ottoke…” she said as they become confused now.

“Stay relax…” he said as he open the door.

“Anyeonghaseyo.” The girl said as the couple bowed.

“Nuggo?.” She asked, the girl smiled.

“I’m the mother of this baby boy.” She replied, The baby boy glance at them on a cute eyes.

“Omo, cute.” She said as this fear was gone when hyoyeon saw the baby was cute.

 (Meet Baby Jade)

“Today, you guys are going to take care of my baby,.” The girl added.

“Please take care of him well.” The girl stated more.

“What he’s name.” he asked,

“He’s name is Lim Hyun Jade,” the mom said as the baby smiled at them cutely,

“Omo, look at that oppa. He’s smiling.” She said showing this happiness to the baby.

“Cute name, I though he is lim youngbae.” He said jokely,

“Oppa, You’re the same hairstyle.” Hyoyeon saw the baby’s hairstyle was the same as taeyang.

“this father is a fan of bigbang’s taeyang……”the mother said. Taeyang become happy,

“Chincha?..”

“that’s why we cut his hair like yours.” The mother added, the baby smiled at them again.

“But, we have a problem…” taeyang added and stared at her, “my wife is going to this next schedules. And I’m also going to my next schedules…who will take care of him.”

“then you can bring him.” The mother said, makes the couple supriced.

“WHAT?!” hyoyeon said than laugh, “This girl is gone crazy.”

“Ani. Aniyo, Don’t worry. Jade is very quiet and understand you a lot. he is not the same baby that always cry and wants to go there real mom and dad, Jade loves to see new people around him and he also not picky person,” the mother explained.

Hyoyeon and taeyang looks at each other. “Who will take care of him?.” He asked,

“Mom, should be able to take care of him.” The mom suggested.

“Ani. I have a radio guesting with my members, So. I think it be big stressed if I bring him.”

“Don’t worry, Baby jade is like an old person he already knows everything surrounding him.”

Hyoyeon laugh as she cannot win against the mom, “How came that I cannot win when incomes to the argument.” The mom and taeyang’s laugh. The mom pass the baby to hyoyeon as she carry him and started to play with him.

“Anyeong..” Hyoyeon said cutely, “Anyeong, Jade~shi..I’m your mom from now on.”

Than baby jade smiled at her brightly makes hyoyeon more happy,

“Hubby, Look at him. He’s smiling.” She said as taeyang smiled at the baby,

“He’s so cute……he looks like a foreign.” He said,

“Yes, he is half korean and American.” This mom said,

“Woah, Chincharo?...so this father is American?.” Hyoyeon asked, as she cannot take off this eyes on the baby.

“Neh, this father came from Netherland.”

“Wow, Daebak…that’s why he is good looking.” He said,

“I’ll go now. Please take care of him well.” The mom said as she left the house.

Hyoyeon is still playing to the baby and forgot this radio guesting.

Taeyang sat next to her, “Buin, your late now.” Hyoyeon was supriced as she run to get this bag on the room while taeyang is carrying baby jade.

“I’ll go now,” She said fastly, almost forget the baby to bring.

“Ya, You forget Baby jade.” He shouted from the door.

“Oh my, I’m going crazy right now.” She said than carry the baby as her assistant help her to bring the baby jade’s stuff. 

“Take care, go back safetly.” Taeyang said as They arrived on the elevator.