First Dance Kiss

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

CNBLUE are now done performing there song and Now It’s MissA’s turn  After 10minutes The couples will be next.

Hyoyeon is bitting her nails while Taeyang is just standing next to her and being relax.

Hyoyeon :“Omo, I’m nervous.”

Taeyang :“You can do it.”

Hyoyeon :“Oh, Hubby. Let’s escape now.”

Taeyang :Wae?....let us just do it perfectly.”

SNSD,Super Junior and Mr. Lee Soo Man were all waiting for hyoyeon and taeyang’s performance.

SNSD can’t help but there starting to be giggles and being blushed.

Taeyang :“What should I do, I’m being nervous right now.”

Hyoyeon :“You too……Me too…..Oppa,”

Taeyang :“I’ll dance infront of the SM artist.”

Hyoyeon :“I did a dance number before with an idol too, but how came that I’m being nervous.”

Taeyang :“Is this your first time doing a first kiss on the stage?”

Hyoyeyon :“Yes……and I think it’s hard to do it.”

Taeyang :“I want to change the cheoreography.”

Hyoyeon :“Change it now.”

Taeyang :“How?....if we already do the real steps.”

Hyoyeon :“Let’s just do comfortably,”

MissA already finished performing and it’s now the couples turn to perform.

Taeyang was the first who came out and All the audience are starting to shout this name.

I'm tired of being alone, Sick of being single, I think I need a girl…

SNSD were all focusing and were waiting to the chorus where hyoyeon will came out.

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon is just standing on the back and waiting this part .

All the fans were holding banner were written. “HYOBAE COUPLE THE BEST.”

As they keep shouting taeyang and Hyoyeon’s name.

♫  Girl, I need a girl...Pretty no matter what she does…..A pretty body, too…..Girl, I need a girl……Baby, I need you…….Girl, you need me, too

SNSD were singing lipsyncing on I need a girl, Meanwhile. Hyoyeon is practicing her steps.

Hyoyeon :“I think, I forgot the steps……”

PD :“You can do it.”

Hyoyeon :“Omo, my sunbae were all here……what do I do.”

PD :“Relax……”

Until, CNBLUE’s Yonghwa came closer to her and notice her that she’s a bit nervous.

Yonghwa :“What are you doing?.”

Hyoyeon :“I’m doing my next part…”

Yonghwa :“Ah, You have a special performance?.”

Hyoyeon :“Neh……I’m nervous right now.”

Yonghwa :“You can do it……I know you can do best.”

Hyoyeon :“Kumawo, Yonghwa.”

Yonghwa :“ Are you going to kiss him?.”

Hyoyeon :“Neh, I’ll kiss him.”

Yonghwa :“Where?.”

Hyoyeon :“Just watch it later.”

Yonghwa :“Arasso, I’ll watch it.” Than he left her.

GD came out makes the audience supriced even SNSD. As he do the rap part.

I love girls, girls I do adore In front of people, she has principles as she plays In front of me, she’s like “A’ing, I don’t know”

Hyoyeon :“OMO! It’s GD, how can he appear if he can even do this part……He looks so cool.”

As G Dragon part was already end, It’s already hyoyeon’s turn to came out.

All SNSD were already focus and were all excited for the performance.

Super Junior as well Mr. Lee Soo Man are all supriced when Hyoyeon came out to the stage.

Hyoyeon was walking brightly as she feeling nervous but showing this y looks.

The fans of them are started to shout louder when she came out.

“AAAAAHHHH, KIM HYOYEON~~~~” The fans said.

The atmosphered begin to be serious and waiting to the next steps were the kissing performance.

SNSD were all cannot focus and started to giggles.

And Finally, When hyoyeon stand infront of him. Taeyang give hyoyeon a y eyes look.

Taeyang lifted hyoyeon’s head makes hyoyeon feel more nervous as well the SNSD.

SNSD :“Hurry up, KISS HER.” They shouted.

He unwrapped this arms on hyoyeon’s waist as he turn around and hold her right hand.

Girl, I need a girl Mmmmm yeah yeah……Girl, I get, gotta make you’re mine...I’m treat you right, baby

he kiss her on lips softly. As the two smiled brightly and doing the next steps.

SNSD and Super Junior as well the audience and Mr. Lee soo man all blushed and all the artist are all giggles and were all standing on there chair and started to claps there both hands and can get over enought to see another one.

The fans who shouted even more and more and more, Hyoyeon can help but she begin to blushed and started to dance

SNSD :“HYOYEON, DAEBAK.”

SUPER JUNIOR :“GOOD SHOT HYOYEON.”

Girl,, I need a girl Yeah,,, Baby, I need you….Girl, you need me too….Girl, I need a girl.

Hyoyeon unwrapped this arms around taeyang’s waist and lean on him as the songs ended.

All the artist become blushed specially SNSD we can get over about the kiss.

The MCs on the studio have celebrated the first kiss on with the couples.

SNSD and Super Junior started to talk in each other about the kiss performance.

Mr. Lee Soo man is proud to see the kissing scene and can stop smiling and blushing.

Leeteuk :“Did you guys suggested it?.”

Sooyoung :“Aniyo oppa, The PD said.”

Shindong :“Should I thanks the PD.”

Donghae :“That makes us celebrate.”

Tiffany :“Shall we celebrate it later.”

Taeyeon :“We will visit them in backstage.”

Sunny :“They looks so shy in the stage.”

Yuri :“I can get over about it.”

Eunhyuk :“Taeyang hyung is the luckiest.”

Siwon :“Those girls are really bad.”

Sooyoung :“Wae? Oppa.”

Siwon :“How can you guys enjoy it.”

Jessica :“If I’ll be there, I’ll also enjoy it.

Sungmin :“That’s really amazing.”