Dating Rumors

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

This is just for fun GUYS! Don't take it seriously :)

I'm kinda bored. And I'm still thingking for my next chapter.

 

WGM's Hyoyeon and Taeyang spotted in the same party?!

 

Girl's Generation's Hyoyeon and her ‘We Got Married‘co-star Big Bang's Taeyang have been caught of attention.

SNSD's Hyoyeon and Big Bang's Taeyang are currently acting as a Fakely Married Couple on MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘, and the rumors came about because the two attend on the same party. People who saw them in the party were all shock because the two idols were accidentally attending of the same party. But never been together on that time. Alot of people saw them that there having a short conversation. Not the only two who are in the party but also Big Bang's G Dragon/Seungri and SNSD's Sooyoung and Jessica were also there.

SNSD's Hyoyeon agency Sm Entertainment stated.“They became close each other because of their being married couple on WGM, and they were exchanging greetings as they were meeting for the first time without any cameras surrounding. Not only hyoyeon who's in the party but she's also with his fellow members Sooyoung and Jessica. They are definitely not dating or in any kind of serious relationship.”

Meanwhile, Big Bang's Taeyang agency YG Entertainment also stated. "He and his fellow members were celebrating there manager's 30th birthday, They decide to have a party and suprice him. Those two are not even texting each other and asking her out. It's just coincidence that they attend on the same party. They only having a short conversation .” fans who saw them though that is just a fate who bring them on the party.