Let Us Be (1ST)

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

At The Restaurant :

SNSD and Taeyang already arrived as they all waiting the food to delivered.

SNSD and the married couple having there little own world.

MC Misun :“There having there own little world.”

MC Nayoung :“Girls, must be awkward infront of the newlyweds.”

MC Jinwoon :“They choose to chat each other rather than to talk to the couple.”

MC Misun :“But they should talk to them.”

“Are you tired?.” Taeyang asked. facing each other and place this hand on the top of hyoyeon’s hand.

“Neh,” hyoyeon said using this aegyo. “Are you awkward?.” She asked.

“Me?....Aneyo~~” He replied. “why should I awkward?....infront of my wife’s sisters?.”

Yoona and Seohyun laughed together and heard what taeyang said.

“There laughing…” hyoyeon said pointing the maknae.

“Oppa, are you sure that you’ll pay this all food for us?.” Yoona asked as the food already arrived at there table.

“Wae?....Do you want to assume the bill?.” Taeyang said jokely make Maknae’s and Hyoyeon laugh.

“Yoona, he is just kidding.” Hyoyeon said smiling.

“I know it. Unnie,” Yoona replied.

“Do you think this is too much many for us.” Jessica asked while looking at taeyang.

“That’s right, I think we cannot depleted this……” Tiffany added.

“Don’t worry……Wife is here…she can eat all of this food.” Taeyang said teasing her once again make hyoyeon and SNSD laugh.

“HUSBAND……” She yelled in cute voice.

“Why are you yelling him?....” taeyeon asked.

“No, it’s ok……she always yelling at scolding at me…” taeyang lie.

Hyoyeon laugh. “I’m----“before she could say something, taeyang cover .

“Don’t say something……Your eating……” He said smiling at her. SNSD laugh awkward.

“You guys are so sweet to each other.” Sooyoung said starting to envy to the couples.

“Sooyoung~nah, are you jealous again?....” tiffany asked glancing at sooyoung.

“Of course……” Sooyoung answered.

“Than, get married……” Jessica join there conversation.

“how can I, get married if all of you guys are begging me……” Sooyoung said while eating

“Because your still young and you----“ Tiffany cutted, Sooyoung spoke

“And I still have dream to come?....” Sooyoung said as she stopped eating this food.

“Of course……”

“Anseobang, what do you like about her?....” Sunny asked waiting at taeyang’s answered.

“She’s good in everything……” taeyang said glancing at them back. While hyoyeon is eating.

“is your feelings to her is real?....” Tiffany asked once again.

“Neh,…” that’s all taeyang can says.

“I think he’s lying……” Jessica said in a cold voice.

“Aniyo……it’s truth……I like everything about her……” He added make hyoyeon and snsd blushed.

“Are you being cheesy again?....” Yoon said as she dropped this spoon.

“You, guys should try of having a fake married……because it’s fun and you’ll learn everything.” He added.

MC Seulong :“He’s right.”

MC Jinwoon :“How can he feel that.”

MC Misun :“Because he’s married.”

“Have you ever realize that you don’t her to lose?....” Yuri asked.

Taeyang glared at hyoyeon. When there eyes looked each other they feel blused and shy.

“Are you guys having a drama here?...” Yuri said feeling jealous.

“Yuri~ah, are you jealous?.” Jessica said .

“Aniyo…”

“What if you guys will broke up?......will you still contact each other?...” Taeyeon asked.

Taeyang and hyoyeon as once again glance at each other makes SNSD giggles.

“Ani……You guys should stop watching romance drama.” Sooyoung added makes the couples laugh.

“That’s right, many couples are becoming cheesy to each other.” Tiffany said as she also feeling the same sooyoung.

“Doesn’t mean, that you don’t know each other’s answered?.” Sunny asked.

“Neh,” The both couples nooded.

“But atleast, you remain friends right?...” Sunny said in a serious way.

“By the way, you guys are performing Seoul music awards right?...” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh, I almost forgot that……” Hyoyeon said.

“You must be old now……” taeyang said teasing her once again.

Hyoyeon laugh as well the SNSD,

“You love teasing her right……” Yuri said while glancing at the couple.

“Neh, I like teasing her……” He answered showing this eye smiles.

“Hyoyeon unnie, also love teasing him……” Yoona pointed.

“That’s why, they called Teasing couple……” Tiffany said.

“You also like holding her hands and put your hands in her waist……” Yuri added.

Taeyang feel embarrassed and Hyoyeon feel the same too.

SNSD caught them, as they feel embarrassed too and laugh awkwardly,

“Ya, Yuri~ah……” Jessica said in a cold voice.

“We saw that last week, on the tv……” Sunny said glancing at them.

“We watched it………” SNSD said.

“We also saw your body,………” yuri said in a y voice.

SNSD was feel embarrassed, “Yuri~ah, You keep saying weird things.”

“Ani……Wae?......what’s wrong with that?.....”

“doesn’t mean, your just looking at this body……” Hyoyeon said pointing this husband.

Yuri Chuckled, “Yah, Aniyo……Hyoyeon~nah,,”

“Stop it………” SNSD said,

“Do you use hyoyeon’s pictured as your wallpaper in your phone?...” Taeyeon asked.

“Neh,,” Taeyang said and took this phone and open it.

“Omo, WOW!!! Beautiful……” SNSD said as they very pleased to see the picture on taeyang’s phone.

[ This is for example only ]