Parent's Day (V) Finally,

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

After a minutes . Someone doorbell the door.

Ding~~~Dong~~~Ding~~~Dong

Hyoyeon and Taeyang was supriced. Taeyang immediately stood up and made his way on the door.

While hyoyeon is hiding on the kitchen and keep wiped his sweat.

“Omma, you came.” Taeyang said. Hugging this mom and dad.

“Where’s my daughter in law.” Taeyang’s mom said. Who immediately looking for hyoyeon.

Suddently Hyoyeon came out. And Bowed a 90 degrees.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Hyoyeon said.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” He’s mom replied giving her a hug. “Your so pretty in person.” She said.

“Kamsamhida…. Thank you for coming all the way here.” Hyoyeon said shyly. Taeyang’s dad walk towards to her and hug her softly.

“So, this is our daughter in law…..How pretty she is…” Taeyang and Hyoyeon laugh.

“We came here because we wanted to see our Daughter in law.” Taeyang’s mom said.

“Kamsamhida.” Hyoyeon bowed 90 degrees again.

Taeyang can help but too laugh and made his way on the kitchen.

“This scene is kinda funny and fun…” Taeyang said.

“Oppa, Shall we greet them formally.” Hyoyeon said.

“You wanted us to bow infront of them?”

“Of course, Because that’s how a married couple do.”

“Hold on…Are you married before…” Taeyang said. Make his dad and mom laugh even hyoyeon.

“Aniyo! Oppa..” Hyoyeon said in a cute way.

“Did you call him oppa only?” Taeyang’s mom asked.

“She usually often call me oppa.” Taeyang continue. Starting to tease Hyoyeon again.

“Aniyo, oppa!”

“You..If I caught you with the other man… I will break up with you.” Taeyang said. Hyoyeon dying of laughter.

Taeyang and Hyoyeon started to bow infront of there parents. "We wish for your good health." Hyoyeon said. Taeyang’s parents also bowed at them. 

As the couple done bowing. They look into each others eyes.

“Omo. You look good together.” Taeyang’s mom said.

“Oppa, you usually don’t bowed at your parents.” Hyoyeon asked.

“Of course, I do…..But I only bowed 50 degrees.” Taeyang said, Make hyoyeon laugh again. And both made there way on the kitchen and starting to prepared their food.

Mc Seulong : “Taeyang have great personalities.”

Mc Simun : “Your right.”

“We came here, because we wanted to see our son and our soon to be daughter in law.” He’s mom said again.

“Your mom is really beautiful.” Hyoyeon stated. Make taeyang’s mom proud.

“Omo, Your really saying the truth.” He’s mom said. Make hyoyeon feel shy.

“I think, Buin and mom are look alike.” Taeyang said. Who busy arranging there food.

“Aniyo! Of course, your mom are more beautiful.” She said.

“Appa, do you remember what you said things to hyoyeon.” Taeyang said. Make hyoyeon curious.

“He said, she want to marry you. If ever he will back to his young looks.” He’s mom said. Taeyang’s dad agreeded. Hyoyeon feel happy for what she hear.

“Chincharo?....Kamsamhida.” Hyoyeon bowed gently.

“Your really have a great personalities.” Taeyang’s dad finally spoke.

“But, you will never back to your young looks…Because you look old.” Taeyang’s mom teasing his husband. As the two person burst into laughter.

“I Think, Your husband is also handsome.”

“Call us mom and dad….because your our son wife…Treat us like your parents.” Taeyang’s mom stated. Make hyoyeon feel happy and brough a bright smile on this face.

“Kamsamhida…Omma and Appa.” Hyoyeon bowed again.