Morning Fun/Sweetness

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

The next day, Hyoyeon woke up at 7 AM while Taeyang is still sleeping. She took a quick shower, and went in the kitchen

Getting ready to make the breakfast for this husband. Since Taeyang cooked all last day.

“I will make him breakfast, because he did really well last day.” She said to the camera man.

She open the refrigerator, She gets the ingredients she put in the table

While she’s busy cooked. She don’t know, that Taeyang already awake from his bed.

He made this way on the kitchen. It was a happy morning for taeyang because he did expect that hyoyeon will make him breakfast.

 He slowly, walk towards to her and she startled .

“Omo, you already awake?” She asked and turn to look at him.

“What’s that?” Taeyang said. Embracing hyoyeon from the back.

Mc Simun : “Omo, what is this. He’s hugging hyoyeon.”

Mc Jinwoon : “They really look good together.”

 “I was, trying to suprice you.” She said. Can breath properly because Taeyang hugging her tightly from his back.

“Wae?” Taeyang said.

“Because, you all who cooked last day, and I didn’t even help you.” She replied.

“It’s ok.”

Viewier’s and even the mc of we got married notice something to taeyang.

SNSD also appeared in we got married as the special mc together with Super junior’s Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Sungmin.

Mc Sunny : “What he’s doing.”

Mc Taeyeon : “He smelling her Neck.”

Hyoyeon also notice him, “Seobang, what are you doing.” She said shyly.

“You already done showering?” He said as soon as he take off his hand around hyoyeon waist.

“Neh.! Wae?”

“Nothing, You smells so good.” He said. Made his towards to the room again.

Hyoyeon can stop smilling all by herself.

While Hyoyeon is busy preparing the breakfast, Suddently taeyang touched hyoyeon’s phone.

Mc Sooyoung : “Omo, Omo…. Don’t.”

Hyoyeon doesn’t even know that taeyang is secretly holding his phone as soon he went to the inbox.

He find some messageses from snsd members, But unexpected he notice something.

Mc Simun : “Omo, He read it.”

Mc Jinwoon : “Since there married couple. Husband supposed to touch his wife’s own stuffs.”

Mc Tiffany : “Chincharo?”

Mc Seohyun : “Neh, Unnie.”

Mc Eunhyuk : “She knows it.” Make the mc laugh and the viewier's

Mc Leeteuk : “Why Seohyun~nah! Did yonghwa touched your phone before went you both married?”

Mc Seohyun : “Neh, He always want to touch it.”

“BUINNNNNNNN~” He shouted.

“Wae?”

“Who’s Boom?” He asked. As soon she hear it Suddently Hyoyeon run towards to the room.

“Give me that…” Hyoyeon said. Trying to get his phone.

“Who’s Boom?...”

“You, Don’t know boom?”

“I know him, I’m just asking you.”

“Give me my phone, Hurry up.” She said showing his puppy eyes.

“No…Tell me first, Why your texting each other.” He asked.

Mc Taeyeon : “Is he jealous because of boom oppa?”

Mc Jessica : “If I were him, I will not.”

“Oppa, He is just my friend.”

“WHAT?!....Friend?....Your Lying…” He said, Almost explodes his jealousy.

“Oppa, were both working each other in invicible youth..”

“Doesn’t mean, that you guys supposed to know each other more?”

“ANIYO!” She said, Starting to raise his voice.

“Do you want me to read it…Infront of you?”

Mc Eunhyuk : “Is she really texting boom hyung?”

Mc Sunny : “Neh,”

Mc Simun : “Chincharo, Sunny~shi?”

Mc Sunny : “Neh, those two were really close to each other.”

Hyoyeon starting to be silence and feel nervous.

“Is this what you called a friend?” He said.

“Oppa, He is just really my friend.” She replied in cute way of his voice.

“Even though, Your tired. Please take care of your health.” Taeyang read the message infront of hyoyeon.

“OH GAWD!” Hyoyeon dying of laughing.

“Don’t laugh, I’m serious here.”

“Husband…”

“Don’t call me husband…Just call me oppa.” He said. Showing his jealousy infront of his wife.

“Arasso, Oppa.”

“You like it?”

Hyoyeon smirk. “Of course not…Seobang, I’m not the only snsd members. Who’s closed with him.”

Mc Jessica : “I’m not close with Boom oppa.” Explode laughter in the studio.

Mc Tiffany : “Me too. Jessica~shi!...”

Mc Shindong : “Yah! Why are you guys, Like that.”

“Than, Who’s close with him aside from you.” He asked. Glancing at her seriously.

“He also closed with Sunny…….Taeyeon……Tiffany……”

Mc Taeyeon : “Pardon? I’m not close with him.”

“Namyeon, Do you think . he’s my fan? He’s not…He’s Sunny’s loyal fanboy.” Hyoyeon said. Taeyang laugh suddently while Sunny feel embarrassed .

“Arasso…Let’s stop in here.” He said. Stooding up from the bed.

Hyoyeon made his went to the kitchen and continue cooking.

"I'll help you,"

Hyoyeon looked at him, "You cook?"

"Neh."

“Oppa, our ingredients is uncomplete.”

 “Than, Tell me….I’m going to buy.” He said and searched for the ingredients they needed.

Hyoyeon thought a little, "We need, meat, contents of cans, Eggs. vegetables, mushrooms, onion, scallions, and Hotdogs, Ramyun and you know the ingredients of samyupsal and dokbogi right.

"Neh! That’s all" He said, putting this bonet and coat.

She sighed, "That’s all important ingredient,"

"Don't get upset, But I don’t have any money in here..," He said,

Hyoyeon laughed, “So, Do you want me to lend you a money.”

“Neh….Don’t worry, I’ll pay you back.”grabbing a pair of sunglasses, the phone, his wallet and the car keys, "You clean his house and prepare the rest of the things and try not to hurt yourself, I'll be back."