Parent's Day (IV)

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

Finally, Taeyang already finish his cooked food. He made this way on the room and took his phone as he got a message from this parents.

“Buin…” He called hyoyeon…

“Wae? Oppa?.”

“My parents will be here by 7.”

“Chincharo?...Neh!! Arasso…”

Taeyang made his out of the room. And He saw Hyoyeon helping those food to prepared.

Hyoyeon : Jagi…Are you done cooking?

Taeyang : Wae?

Hyoyeon : I’ll just rest for awhile..

Taeyang : Don’t rest, I need you here in the kitchen..You need to help me..”

Hyoyeon : You can do it by yourself.

Taeyang : No, Doesn not what I mean…I mean is no much time to left.

Hyoyeon : You told me earlier, That you don’t need my help.

Taeyang : I’m just joking…Hurry! Let’s do this quickly…

Hyoyeon decide to help him. She arrange the table set and She even give her husband a massage on his back..

Taeyang : That’s good,

Hyoyeon : Your doing great.

The food are all done. The couples arrange the table set. While The clock almost reached 7, Hyoyeon is starting to be confused and Don’t know what she’s going to do. She always looked the clock…While Taeyang is resting in the room and doesn’t have any idea. What this wife doing on the living room. Hyoyeon have no idea. She keep walking left to the right on living room. She keep bitting this nails. Untill Taeyang caught her being nervous.

Taeyang : What are you doing?

Hyoyeon : Neh?

Taeyang : Are you nervous?

Hyoyeon : Yeh!

Taeyang : Don’t be nervous.

Hyoyeon : What should I do.

Taeyang : Relax…Arasso… *He let her sat on the sofa*

Hyoyeon : What should I do oppa!

Taeyang smirked. “Just stay relax…Relax..Your going to met your parents now.”

Hyoyeon : Oppa!!! *Showing this aegyo*

Taeyang : Don’t worry, I’m here.

Hyoyeon Sight Deeply . “Arasso.”

Hyoyeon : it’s almost the time.

Taeyang : Buin…My mom is really a prank person..Remember that please.

Hyoyeon : Arasso oppa!

Taeyang made his way on the room again and Fixing this hair even his face.

Taeyang : Are you now going to arrange your face?

Hyoyeon : Wae? Do I look like an old lady.

Taeyang laugh. “Aniya! You just look messy person.”

Hyoyeon : Just leave it. Don’t mind it. 

 

Taeyang : Do you, think they will like the food?

Hyoyeon : Of course, You’re the one who cook it all.. They must be proud of you.

Taeyang : Thanks.

Hyoyeon : I’m so nervous

Hyoyeon keep wipping this sweat is the neck and in the forehead. She still don’t know what she will do after she will met taeyang’s parents. 

After preparing the food. Taeyang decide to chitchat with hyoyeon, So that she will not feel nervous today.

Taeyang : I can see, How nervous you are.

Hyoyeon : It’s my first time.

Taeyang : Don’t be nervous..I’m here, Just sit beside me..and you will not feel nervous.

Hyoyeon : Thanks oppa,

Taeyang : Just remember, What I said. My mom is a prank person..She can make you pull down on the floor.

Hyoyeon laugh awkwardly. But still the nerbous didn’t even gone. Her heart is beating so fast.

Taeyang : Just be yourself..If you have something to ask to them..Just tell it..

Hyoyeon : Arasso.