Making Fun With Her

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

 

The PD announced them that they will be filming their new house.

| Cameras are ON |

Hyoyeon took out an envelope which was put by the crew members in the car. Who’s Taeyang Driving a car on  the way on there new house.

"Next Mission, to our house," Hyoyeon said and put the envelope away.

Taeyang put his hand on the back of Hyoyeon, "Do you want an UFO house?!"

Hyoyeon laughed awkwardly,”No, I want a normal house for the new marriedly couple like as.” she said in a very cute way.

"Like me~" Taeyang mocked her and shook his head, "How can a good dancing woman like you sleep a normal house, You should sleep in the bigger house.?"

Hyoyeon smiled secretly as the viewiers who’s watching them are starting to giggle, Taeyang parked the car in front of there new house. Hyoyeon got out first than Taeyang follow her.

(AN: There are cameras after them)

 PD handed them the key, "This is the key, For your new house. Floor 10."

Taeyang sighed, "I wonder how our married life would be. It will be hard for us to live together since where awkward together.?"

"There’s a lot of people watching as~" The people standing far to them , making them awkward together.

They reached the 10 floor and Taeyang quickly walk to open the door for hyoyeon.

They both entered in and were very pleased by what they were seeing.

Living room : 

Bedroom : 

Bathroom : 

 

"Whoa, this house is kinda big for us?" Hyoyeon said . “But who will sleep on the bed.” Hyoyeon asked immediately

"Of course~ the two of us." Taeyang jokely as hyoyeon shocked impression.

Viewiers whos watching them started to “Woooohh…”

“Chincha? Your kidding me right?”

“Aniyeo.” Taeyang smiled.

“I’m just going to sleep on the living room.” Hyoyeon feel disappointed and leave taeyang on the room.

“I’m just joking… Of Course, the woman will sleep on the bed.” Taeyang followed her.

Hyoyeon smiled, "I knew it. Your just joking.”

Taeyang sat on one of the couch and beging teasing again "You know I was kidding right? I'll sleep in the bed while you in one of these couches," The mc whos watching them burst into laugh on the studio.

Hyoyeon glared at him, "What?!.... Stay put, I Will get the documents and let’s divorce right now.” Taeyang michievious smiled as soon as she stood up.

“I’m just kidding.”

“Woah, Your really a confusing person.” Hyoyeon started to be happy again.

Taeyang continue teasing her. “No, I’m not kidding. Your going to sleep in the couches, Because I’m an idol . An idol should sleep in the beautiful bed.”

“But I’m IDOL too.” She shouted in cute way.

“Then, let’s sleep together.” They started to stare each other.

“Argh!!.” Taeyang head towards to the bedroom. Hyoyeon throw a pillow to him back.

Taeyang and Hyoyeon started to become awkward again. (Silence~~~~~~)

Hyoyeon glance at Taeyang and ask him

“Today, we are going to live together. What should we call to each other.?”

Taeyang pause…”I Will call you buin (Wife).” Taeyang show this awkward smile again. “How about you?.” He continued.

Hyoyeon pause and think hardly. After a seconds she finally spoke. “I’ll call you namyeon (Husband) or Oppa…. Is that okay with you.” Taeyang glance at her and nooded. “Arasso.”