Mother In Law

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

While Taeyang is getting to prepared their food. Hyoyeon can take off his eyes on Taeyang, Showing his respectful to his parents.

“Namyeon, I’ll help you.” Hyoyeon said.

“No, It’s ok. I can do it.”

“Just sit here beside me…and let do the boys work..” He’s mom said. Taeyang’s dad stood up and trying to help his son.

While the two boys are preparing. Taeyang’s mom trying to interview hyoyeon.

Taeyang’s mom : “How old are you now.”

Hyoyeon : “22 (23)”

Taeyang’s mom : “You look so young.”

Hyoyeon : “Kamsamhida, Abunim…”

Taeyang’s mom : “Did my son is doing great? Is he taking care of you a lot.”

Hyoyeon : “Neh, I think. He’s good in taking care of the girls.”

Taeyang’s mom : “He usually, Don’t have any experience in being inrelationship.”

Hyoyeon : “Chincharo?”

Taeyang’s mom : “Yeh! That’s why, I’m shock..When she’s good in taking care of you.”

Hyoyeon : “Me too…I think, He knows it…But he don’t know how to handle it right.”

Taeyang’s mom : “Did you guys kissed already?”

Hyoyeon shocked and become speechless.

Taeyang’s mom : “Tell me, the truth.”

Hyoyeon : “Aniyo! Omma..”

Taeyang’s mom : “Chincha?”

Hyoyeon : “Neh!”

Taeyang’s mom : “Tell me, if you guys kissed. Ok.?”

Hyoyeon : “Arasso.”

Taeyang’s mom : “Good..”

While Taeyang’s mom is staring at them . Hyoyeon secretly hide his laugh. 

“Did you prepared everything.?” Taeyang’s dad asked.

“Yeh! Buin, Help me to finish those food.” Taeyang answered.

Hyoyeon stood up and Immediately replace the food on the other table. As soon as Taeyang’s mom and dad also help them to prepared the food.

“I Brought some chicken here…” He’s mom said. Replacing the chicken on the table.

“Kamsamhida, Abunim…” Hyoyeon replied.

“He all made this one.” He’s mom asked.

“Neh.”

“How great….”

“Omma, Buin…also made those food.” Taeyang join there conversation.

Hyoyeon keep coming back at the kitchen. Feeling nervous again .

“Appa, Let’s drink Soju.” Taeyang said. His dad agreed but hyoyeon laugh.

“How can you guys, Drink soju infront of your wife’s.” He’s mom scold them.

“Wae?...Omma, Do you know how great soju in your body.” 

“Keep quiet…Keep quiet…”

“Dad, How is she?...” Taeyang asked. Who Hyoyeon sat beside him.

“She’s good, She’s beautiful.”

“Is she suited with me.” He asked again.

“Yeh!.” This dad nooded.

“For me, Is not.” He’s mom said.

“Wae? Omma?”

“Because she’s beautiful, While you are not.” He’s mom starting to tease his own son. Taeyang feel disappointed. Hyoyeon just smiled.

Mc Jinwoon : “Now, I know. Where Taeyang get this great personalities.”

Mc Seulong : “Her mom, also love to tease.”

“Omma, How can you say those words towards to your own son.”

“I’m telling the truth…”

“Omma, Try the food.” Hyoyeon finally speaks up. After of being silence of a minutes.

“Appa, Try the food.” Taeyang said.

Taeyang’s mom tasted the food first follow by Taeyang’s dad.

“You did really good.”

“Kamsamhida.”

“Is taeyang handsome?” Taeyang’s dad asked hyoyeon.

“Neh.” Hyoyeon immediately answered. Taeyang feels like he is annoying after he heard.

“Wae Appa?”

“I Though, She’s going to say no.” Taeyang’s mom is still continue teasing his son.

“Omma, How can you be like that to me.”

“Wae??...Because when your still baby, You look so ugly..” He’s mom stated.

Hyoyeon suddently split this water. Because of dying laughing.

“She’s really kind…Right?” Taeyang change the topic.

“Of course,, She’s kind…”

“Are you guys, planning to give us a grandson?” He’ mom added. Make hyoyeon shock even in the studio.

Mc Simun : “He’s mom is really prank person.”

Mc Jinwoon : “How can she says does things.”

Mc Seulong : “Maybe, because she really wanted to have a grand child to hyoyeon.”

Hyoyeon can even talk and turn to a mute person after she hear something weird to taeyang’s mom. While this dad and mom pretends like nothing, Taeyang secretly burst into laugh.

“Omma, How can you say that.”

“Wae?...I’ just asking.”

“You, know that this is just a show and we are just fake married couple.”

“Than, start marrying her in real life…So, that I can have a grandchild.” She prankly said. Taeyang can win at his mom. Hyoyeon keep laughing on the back.

“Appa, Please. Stop Omma…”

“Wae? Should I stop her……I also want a grandchild from both of you.” He’s dad said. Taeyang’s dad also want a grandchild from a married couple…But hyoyeon can even have a concentrated in eating.

“Are you ok?.” Taeyang turn a glance to hyoyeon.

“Yeh! I’m ok.”

“How’s your mom.”

“She’s good.”

“Did she visit you?”

“No, Because she was not in her condition.”

“Youngbae~ah! You should visit his mom.” Taeyang’s dad said.

Taeyang was listening carefully and just nooded.

“If we ever see again, I will bring a present from her.” He’s mom continued.

“Kamsamhida..”

“And tell her, I want to meet her in person..So, That we can become friends.”

“Arasso, Abunim…”

Hyoyeon almost forgot this present from Taeyang’s mom. She stood up and made his way on the room. As she immediately get the present that she will give to Taeyang’s parents.

As she get out on the room. Taeyang and His parents was curious for what hyoyeon brought.

“What’s that?” Taeyang asked.

“I Brough, Some present..”

“Chincharo?” Taeyang seems can not believe for what he heard.

“Neh!..”

“Couple shirts?”

“Neh, I hope you like it.”

“Wow! It’s looks so cute…”

“We look young in here.”

“That’s right..”

“Kamsamhida, Hyoyeon~shi!”

“Your welcome.” Hyoyeon bowed. “And I also brough a couple pillows from bought of you.” She continued. As Taeyang supriced again.

“Chincharo?”

“Neh!...” That’s the only word she can says, Because she can see how Taeyang’s parents is happy.

“Kamsamhida.” Taeyang’s mom suddently hugs hyoyeon and She also hug her back.

“Kamsamhida, Daughter in law…Your really kind…” Taeyang’s dad said.

“That’s ok…I Really plan about that.”

Taeyang can speak normally, He’s happy how hyoyeon show this love to he’s parents. 

“Thanks..” Taeyang happily said to hyoyeon. Can even hide his happiness.

“Your welcome…”