Kiss? No. It Can't Be

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

Taeyang and Hyoyeon were already on the stage to practice the steps of I Need A Girl.

SNSD as well the couple are really nervous and were all serious, Can even see the smiles on there face.

“You’ll have a kiss performance, For taeyang’s I Need A Girl.” The PD’s said.

“EH?!” SNSD and Hyoyeon supriced impression.

“Ah, She will give me a kiss?....or I’ll give her a kiss.” Taeyang asked with a serious face.

“Two of you will have a smack kiss on lips.” PD’s continued.

Taeyang smiled awkwardly but SNSD and the MC on the studio were shocked.

“eotteoke.” SNSD said as there giggles.

“NO……NO……NO……” Hyoyeon said.

“Let’s do it.” Taeyang said approaching her.

“Oppa, how can they give us a hard things like this.” She said in cold voice.

“Don’t worry, Trust me... We will change it” He said makes hyoyeon quiet directly.

“Arasso, I’ll trust you for now on.”

“Hyoyeon, after the chorus. You’ll came in, On that side and after you reach this, You stand quiet here and wait for Taeyang.” The PD said.

“Youngbae Oppa, should take off this jacket after I stand infront of him.” Hyoyeon stated.

SNSD supriced, “Ani……Hold on for a second……Ani, Hyoyeon~nah. Don’t say it again.”

Hyoyeon laugh, “Arasso,Arasso,”

“The lights will be off, But there’ll be a light for the only two of you.” PD said,

“Do you want me to kiss her on the forehead than on the lips?.” Taeyang suggested.

Hyoyeon smiled then patted this arms. “Oppa,~~~~”

Taeyang smiled, “Arasso……How about I’ll just kiss her on the forehead instead on the lips.”

SNSD disagreeded and spoke, “No……No……That will not be perfect for the performance.”

“Just do want PD said.” Tiffany spoken,

“woah, Chincha……I’m going crazy for this.” Hyoyeon said dying to faint,

“Ms.Kim, will be caming out on for a minute after the chorus than, Taeyang will take off this coat as he walk near to this wife than you’ll kiss her on lips.” PD as continued.

“But, Our sunbaenims. Will watch for this……it must be awkward if we do the kiss.” Hyoyeon said.

“No……It will be more fun……the audience will enjoy it more.” PD said jokely,

Hyoyeon laugh, “I Don’t know either this PD is my anti fan or what.” She stated jokely,

“Why I become nervous……” Taeyang said,

“Me too, Hubby.” She replied as she glancing at him.

“Just trust your husband, I’ll change the steps.” Taeyang said whispering.

Hyoyeon smiled, “Arasso.”

“Let just do perfectly……So, that it will not be ruined……” taeyang said in a low voice.

“Oppa, you said. You’ll cover me with you cap……are you going to do that?.”

“Neh, I’ll just do it secretly.”

“Arasso, Let’s do finish this right now……”

“HYOYEON~NAH!” Tiffany shouted, “Don’t change the steps or else we will kill you.”

The couples laughed directly, “How can they hear us.” She said as taeyang can stop laughing.

SNSD went towards to them, “Yah, are you planning to change the kiss performance?.”

“Aniya,……” She said pretending to be cool.

“Haist……Hyoyeon, Don’t lie to us……do you think that we cannot hear you from there to hear?.” Tiffany said,

“don’t make fun at me………this is really hard for us.”

“Just don’t it quickly and you’ll finish it directly.” Tiffany stated, Than they left the couple on the stage.

“I Don’t trust my member anymore.” She said in a cute voice.

“Let us do the real steps.” Taeyang stated,

Hyoyeon startled, “EH?.....Oppa, you said you’ll change it……”

“Your members are looks scary, They might kill me if I changed the steps.”

Hyoyeon scratching this neck, “Woah, I DON”T TRUST YOU KNOW.”

“Let’s just do it.”