No. It's not the end

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

Both of them seated on the couches. The atmosphere begin silence.

“I’m going to miss my son.” He added,

“Me too.” She said in a low tone.

“It’s now our turn.” He glared at her with this sad eyes.

“That’s right. It’s our turn to says good bye.” She smiled at him pretending to be ok.

“Let’s walk on hanriver.” He stands up, and they both get there things.

On Han River :

They walking slowly and holding there hands to each other as they both silence.

“Why are you so quiet.” He glared.

“No, it’s nothing.” She replied,

“Arasso,” than become silence again.

Than hyoyeon sight as she glanced at him. “I guess this is really the last time.”

“That’s right.” They both facing the ocean and standing still as they still helding there hands tightly.

“Hubby, do you remember when we first met?.” She asked as all there memories where coming back.

“Neh, that was really hilarious.” He smiled,

“What do you like the most?” She asked once again,

“When we are in Jeju.” He answere. He turn to glared at her. “You.”

“When we spend of day off together,” she answered with looking at him.

“Shall we sat on that bench.” He saw a bench abit far at them as they both go towards and seat.

Taeyang and Hyoyeon was become awkward again like when they first met.

“Can I lie down?.” He asked,

She smiled, “Arasso,” than taeyang lie down on this lap again.

The viewiers and MC were all giggles and feeling sad as well.

“Aigo. This is something I hate the most.” She said showing this disappointed.

“Are you going to miss me.” He asked. Hyoyeon smirked, “Neh,”

“Do you have something to tell?. Your last word for me.” She said but this voice are not cracking up.

“I Can feel that your now about to cry.” He looks up. Than touched this hand softly.”

“I’m not crying. My voice is not in good condition.” She pretend,

“Arasso. Even though, I know the real answered. I’ll not forced you to tell the honest word.”

“I know, you knew it. Just pretend that you don’t know.” She said,

Taeyang sit up and held her hand softly, then stared at her.  “I’m going to miss you. Wife,”

She smiled at him back, “Me too. I’m going to miss my husband.”

“This is my last word that you’ll heard to me.” He said looking at hyoyeon serious.

Hyoyeon eyes are becoming red, she bowed this head as this tears dropped. “Ottoke,”

“Wae. Why are you crying.” He asked and wiped this tears.

“Because your breaking up with me.” She said with a cracking voice.

Taeyang pull to hug her tightly and lean on hyoyeon’s shoulder. “Kumawo Buin.”

Than Hyoyeon tears can’t stop. “Ottoke, Why I’m crying like this.”

“You know how much, You make me happy. Even though we fought sometimes. Sorry if I bully you a lot. and sometimes I become jealous. Because I don’t want my wife to take away with someone. I want you to be with mine,” Taeyang look at her. He was holding this tears.

Hyoyeon bowed this head once again, “What the…ottoke, hubby. You made me cry.”

“Even I’m not your side anymore, please eat well. Take care of yourself. Don’t get to much stressed. Now, that oppa is not with you now……” Taeyang can help but this tears came out.

Hyoyeon smiled and wiped taeyang’s tears. “It’s my first time to see you cry.”

“This is really hard,” he added. “I Don’t want yet to say goodbye. I’m still happy of being in your side.” He continued, makes hyoyeon cry more.

Taeyang holding hyoyeon’s hand softly. “if you need someone to talk with. Just call me, and I’ll be there to listen with you. I’ll be your side forever, and if someone hurt you. Just tell it to me. I’ll be the one who gave them punishment.” Taeyang’s voice are now cracking.

“Thank you of being in my side, you take care me a lot. Did I ever tell you that………”He wiped this tears first. “You’re the best wife I ever had in mylife.” Hyoyeon as well the mc all giggled.

“Kumawo, Hyoyeon~nah. I Love You.” He said and can even look at hyoyeon directly into the eyes.

“Me, my last word is.” She paused, than Sight. “I Love You Too.” They both hugged each other.

“be sure, that I’m the only last woman on your heart.” She try to be playful and taeyang smiled.

“Don’t let them in, or else I’ll kill you. I’ll officially divored with you.” She continued,

“Youngbae~ah, even if we separated each other now. Let’s us not forget that we were once married.” She smiled, He smiled back. “Please, Don’t forget me. The women, Who makes you smiled, Laugh, Happy and taking care of you well. I won’t not forget the moment that you were once my husband.” She bite this lips. “Kumawo Taeyang~shi. Nomo, Nomo Kumawo.”

They stand up together as they hug each other for the last time.

“It’s getting late now. Your members will fetch you.” He said trying to change to sad atmosphere.

“Don’t be sad. I know, we will be forever once. Just wait with me.” He added more, Makes hyoyeon blushed secretly.

SNSD were already arrived to fetch hyoyeon to go home to there real house.

“There here.” SNSD were all came towards to them.

“Is this your now last time together.” Tiffany asking them.

“Neh,” Both answered.

“We already, Know that we are going to fetch hyoyeon.” Jessica join there conversation.

“I know.” He look at Jessica then turn to stared at hyoyeon. He suddently touched hyoyeon’s lips.

SNSD was blushed, But hyoyeon was supriced.

“Wae?.” She asked, “Mwah,” he gave hyoyeon a smack kiss on the lips makes snsd startled.

Then he smiled, “That’s my last kiss.” Hyoyeon smiled with him “take care. Text me if you arrived at your home.” He added more, showing this manly personalities.

“Arasso.” Then paused again. “Can I hug you, For the last time.” She said showing this puppy eyes.

Taeyang pulled Hyoyeon to hugged her tightly and SNSD were just looking at them and was really envy.

“Hubby, Take care. Let’s continue of keeping touch together.” She said leaning on taeyang’s back,

“Arasso, I’ll do that. because I’m going to miss my wife.” He chuckled, “Don’t forget me.”

They face each other and Hyoyeon gave taeyang’s a smack kiss on the chicks. SNSD was once again supriced.

“Anyeong,” They wave to each other. As they both going to far. Taeyang can still take off this eyes on hyoyeon.

“WIFE……SARANGHE……YOU’RE THE BEST WIFE WHO CAME ON MY LIFE.” Taeyang shouted even though he’s already far away, But hyoyeon as well SNSD can still hear him.

“HUBBY,……SARANGHE……I”LL MISS YOU……PLEASE TEXT ME.” She shouted back.

“ARASSO……TAKE CARE……I LOVE YOU KIM HYOYEON……YOU’RE THE BEST WIFE.” He shouted again.

“TAKE CARE HUBBY. I LOVE DONG YOUNG BAE……THE BEST HUSBAND EVER.” She shouted makes each other smiled brightly.

 

 

-----------------------------------*