LQ (HW IST)

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

“Buin……I’ll go out first for awhile.” He said as he holding a key of car and wearing this shoes.

“Wae?....where are you going.” She asked and went closer to him.

“I’ll be here in 30 minutes.…Clean this house….”He said than closed the door and left.

Hyoyeon was the only one on the house. She get the CD that taeyang give to her as a present, She put the disc in and listen to Big Bang’s new songs. She’s following the rhynm of the songs, shaking this head and even dancing there choreography.

She went to the kitchen and open the refrigerator she get the meat, chicken ,onions and a lot of ingredience that she will cook for the housewarming.

She slice the onions first and washes the chicken and meat as she all get the big bowl in the drower she put on the tables and as she continue slicing .

It was already 20 minutes but taeyang wasn’t comeback yet. Until her phone rang .

She get her phone on the living room and answered it.

“Yebeseo?” she said and went directly to the kitchen and sat on the chair.

“Hyoyeon~nah, Where are you?” Sunny asked on the next line of the phone.

“I’m in the house………” she replied as she slicing the others.

“What are you doing right now.?”

“I’m currently preparing for the housewarming later.”

“Is anseobang with you?” sunny said as hyoyeon chuckled. [ANSEOBANG IS BROTHER IN LAW]

“No, he go somewhere.” Suddently she hear a doorbell.

DING~DONG~DING~DONG~

“Hold on, I’ll open the door first.” She stated as she open the door and was supriced.

“OMO, Ya. How come you’re here?.” She startled and hug this snsd members.

“Of course, we wanted to suprice you.” Sooyoung said as the others get in there house.

“Where is your husband?” Taeyeon added as they all sat on the floor.

“He get out for awhile.” She replied and went to kitchen as she continue slicing.

“Unnie, can I help you?” maknae said.

“Yeh, you can.” She said as the maknae sat next to her. “Slice this.”

“Arasso,”

“Wow, your house is really cool and big.” Tiffany said who pleased to see the house.

All the girls are looking around of the house and all of them were really pleased.

Sooyoung : “I want to get married now.”

Hyoyeon : “What did you said sooyoung?”

Tiffany : “This house is really cool.”

Taeyeon : “I think this is the better house that I never seen.”

Sunny : “Did you guys, Sleep together?”

Hyoyeon was seems supriced. “No, we waren’t”

Sunny : “Haist, Your lying right?”

Hyoyeon : “aniyo.”

It was already pass 1hour and 10mins but taeyeang doesn’t cameback yet.

“What’s wrong, it’s already 1hour but he is still not here.” She said talking herself.

Sooyoung : “Hyoyeon, Did your husband taking care with you well?”

Hyoyeon : “Of course.” That the only words she can say as she feeling disappointed.

Taeyeon : “Hyoyeon, are you ok?”

Hyoyeon : “Neh.” She grill the meat.

Tiffany : “I think hyoyeon is not feeling uneasy today……right?”

Sunny : “What time he left?”

Hyoyeon : “It’s already 1hour and 10 minutes but he still not here.”

Seohyun : “Don’t be sad unnie,” Maknae comforting her.

Taeyeon looked out the window as she saw taeyeang getting out on the car with Daesung and top.

“Oh, He’s here.” Taeyeon said as all of them starting to nervous and sat gently.

While Seohyun and Hyoyeon doesn’t care about them and still focused on what they cooking, Hyoyeon who is feeling upset because of Taeyang.

Big Bang knock the door. Taeyang who is holding a box full of fruits and Sooyoung open it.

Big Bang were suprice as they all bowed together and greet.

“Anyeonghaseyo.” They said,

Taeyang firstly came on the kitchen as he saw Seohyun, He bowed and greet her.

“Anyeonghaseyo.” Maknae said.

Hyoyeon who is still busy cooking and not even glancing at taeyang she kept ignoring him.

“Mianhe……” Taeyang whisper. Maknae ignored them.

“It’s ok.” She said in a low tone.

“No, it’s not ok……right?” He said as he already feel that she’s upset to him.

“No, I said it’s ok.” She said with a serious face than went to the room.

Big Bang and SNSD was feel awkward on the living room and already notice that the married couple are being in the hot atmosphere.

“I think there fighting.” Daesung said pointing taeyang who is just frozen and standing on the kitchen.

“Hyung, are you guys ok?.” TOP said, SNSD took a peek in the kitchen as hyoyeon went out from the room.

“Don’t mind us, we are ok.” Hyoyeon replied and kept passing by and ignoring taeyang.

“Please seat.” Taeyang said to maknae,

“Aniyo……It’s ok……” Seohyun replied as she don’t understand the serious situation.

Suddenty SNSD called maknae to go over them.

“Maknae~ah……Come here.” Sooyoung said.

“Wae unnie?” Maknae said peeling the fruits.

“Come here for awhile.” Sunny said.

Seohyun went near to them as they all already know the weird situation on the kitchen.

“Are you peeling the fruits.” Daesung asked.

“Neh……”

“I’ll help you.” Daesung stood up as well Top follow him from the kitchen.

Daesung and Top saw the couples are not talking each other.

Daesung and Top decide to peel the fruits on the kitchen, SNSD choose to help them.