(HW END) Sweetness Fun

We Got Married (Hyo'Bae)

Because of the busy schedules 2NE1,Big Bang, SNSD and Se7en need to go.

All of them stood up followed by the married couples.

“We will go now…” Se7en said as he stood up and gave taeyang’s hug.

“Taeyang~ah, Please take care of your wife arasso?.” Bom said as she gave him hug and fixing this things.

“Oppa, take care her well. Give her what she wants.” Tiffany said.

“Yeh, I’ll do.”

“It was nice too meet you our sister in law.” Dara said as she hug hyoyeon softly.

“It’s pleasured to meet you..” Hyoyeon said with this bright smile.

“Hyoyeon~nah, please take care of him.” Se7en said as he also Hug hyoyeon.

“Please love each other.” Daesung said.

“Hyung, we already love each other.” Taeyang said as they all laughed.

“Don’t fight each other……Ok!! And always understand each other.” Top said while hugging taeyang.

“Unnie, We will go now…” Seohyun said as she hug her.

“Please don’t fight again.” Taeyeon said as she also give her hug.

“Arasso, Arasso..”

“Hyung, please send them outside…”

“Don’t worry, We will take care of those girls.” Se7en replied.

“We will go now………Anyeong!.” They all said as they all leave.

The couple went to the living room as they both sat on the couches.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyoyeon and Taeyang woke up early. They got up out of bed.

Hyoyeon sat on the couches as she turn on the tv.

It was Big Bang interview on Inkigayo were IU,Nicole and Hara was the mc.

Hyoyeon was in a good mood after the housewarming on there house.

She was happy to see Taeyang on the Tv. While Taeyang who’s busy on the kitchen.

Suddently Hyoyeon’s good mood was gone after he saw this husband hugging IU.

MC Simun : “Omo, this mood was already gone.”

MC Seulong : “She’s jealous.”

“Namyeon, did you just hug IU?.” She asked.

“Wae?....Aniyo……”He replied from the kitchen but he lied.

“Don’t lie……I already saw it.” She said with this face turning to a red.

“So, you guys performed in inkigayo………”

“Yeh,………”

“Why you supposed to hug IU?.....” She continued as she turn off the tv.

“Aniyo……There teasing us and---“ He cutted.

“Because two of you were teased doesn’t mean you need to hug her?.”

“Are you jealous?...”

“Aniyo……Why should I…I don’t have rights and beside I’m not your real wife.”

MC Eunhyuk : “That’s right.”

MC Shindong : “It must be hurt from her.”

Taeyang smirked. “Who said that your not my wife?...Who said that?...Who?” He said shouted.

“It because IU was closet to your ideal girl right?...” she said as her arms crossed.

“Omo, this is my first time to see you jealous.”

“I’m not jealous.” She said with a cute voice.

“Your Jealous……” He said teasing her. “My wife is Jealous.” He continued peeling the apple's

“Arasso……I’m jealous…Than so what?.” She replied lying on the couches.

MC Simun : “She admit it.”

MC Donghae : “There so cute.”

“I’ll broke up with you from now on……” She said.

“Than do it……”

Hyoyeon smirked. “WHAT?!” She shouted as she stood up with her arms were on her waist.

“What did you said?...” She continued as she went towards to the kitchen.

“You said, that you’ll breaking up with me……” He replied looking at her with this mischievous eyes.

“You like it……” She said with this coldly eyes. “Than go marry IU……You guys suited.”

“Arasso, I’ll go marry IU.” He replied as hyoyeon went back to the living room.

“You really followed what I says.”

“Because your members said, that whatever you said I must followed it.”

Hyoyeon Laughed. “I’m going to nuts at that guy.” She said talking to the camera man.

“You’re giving me away right?” He asked but she did response. “You don’t love me anymore.”

The MC’s and The Viewier’s where all giggles.

MC Taeyeon : “Taeyang is so cute.”

MC Simun : “They both cute whenever there jealous.”

“Everyone, My wife hyoyeon doesn’t love me anymore.” He said looking at the camera with this cute eyes.

Hyoyeon giggles secretly. “That’s right. I’m giving you away.” She said shoutedly.

“You don’t love me from the first time we meet.” Taeyang said with a sad tone of this voice.

Hyoyeon become frozen and was alittle bit shocked.

“You too…You didn’t also love me from the first place.” She replied.

“Who said?...I love you with all my heart…” He replied. Hyoyeon was touched but pretend that she don’t like it.

“Your lying again……”

“I’m not lying……I’m not forcing you to believe in me…I’m just telling the truth.”

“I’m going to tell this too my members…” she said as she holding a phone.

SNSD who watched them from the studio laughed.

MC Sooyoung : “Because she’s hurt, She need someone to talk.”

MC Simun : “Is she really like that?...”

MC Tiffany : “Actually, Not……Were shocked that she’s acting like that.”

MC Eunhyuk : “Because she’s taeyang’s wife.”

MC Tiffany : “Maybe……”

MC Jessica : “But she’s not like that whenever she get jealous…”

MC Taeyeon : “That’s right…”

MC Sunny : “She’s quiet when she’s jealous to that person.”

Taeyang suddently came towards her and sat beside her as he holding a plate.

“Wae?....Why your so jealous about IU……” Taeyang said as he replace this hand on hyoyeon’s shoulder.

“Wae?...I am no rights to get jealous…” She said raising this voice as she remove taeyang’s hand.

Taeyang chuckled. “Your really cute when your jealous.”

“Don’t change the topic.” She said as she move a bit far from taeyang.

“That is just for fun……There’s nothing to get jealous..” He replied.

“What?! Nothing?...That’s nothing?.... Your really playing at me.” She stood up and went to the room and lying on the bed.

Taeyang followed her from the room as he sat.

“Why your so affected.” He asked.

Hyoyeon stared at him with this eyes wided.

“Oh, I’m falling in love at that stared.” He said with this cute eyes.

Hyoyeon chuckled. “Your driving me crazy.”

“I love you more than IU……” he said whisperly.

Hyoyeon chuckled once again but in a secret way.

“Let’s go eat now……” He stood up and pull hyoyeon from the bed.

“You love me right?....” Hyoyeon asked with this puppy eyes.

“Of course……I love my wife a lot…” He said touching hyoyeon’s face softly.

“Chincha?...”

Taeyang nooded and smiled at her brightly.

“Let go eat now……The food will be cold.” He said pulling her from the bed as she stood up.

They both sat on the chair. But Hyoyeon still thingking IU and Taeyang’s Hug.

Taeyang notice that Hyoyeon wasn’t on the mood.

“Don’t worry, I’ll not do it again.” He said putting this hand on Hyoyeon.

“Promise…”

“neh……”

“arasso……”

“Let’s eat now……I made this for you……” he said putting a meat and rice on hyoyeon’s plate.