“Minho… what happened?”

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

So, this morning we had to get up earlier; the manager came into the apartment and took us out of bed to lead us to the minivan.

Going to the beach… Maybe is a good thing to make me clarify how I’ll ask Minho what the heck happened this morning.

Just remembering it made me blush as a tomato. A big one.

 

We all entered into the car; I sat in the front’s seat while the SHINee guys were in the back seats. They played a lot of those games that kids use to play in trips. They must have been really bored.

The way wasn’t thaaaaat long, it was just boring,

We all took our luggage and step out of the car.

 

Beautiful… Simply beautiful…

I thought that buildings like those were just in stories, but this was pretty real; the hotel was COMPLETELY full of flowers and cherry trees everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE.

It smelled so nice and looked so pretty…

We entered into the it and the manager lead the guys to a suit with 5 beds and then me to a suit with 1 bed, the room was very nice and it made me feel like I was in my home. I took my luggage and put my stuff into my suit.

 

OK, breath. Breath…

You have to do this!

I walked out of my room and knocked the guy’s door.

“Password” I heard Taemin’s voice through the door, giggling.

“Taemin, how old are you!?” I laughed and knocked again

“I’m older than you! Password”

I snorted, “Some clue…?”

Taemin chuckled, “Taemin is… finish the phrase”

This guy’s really something, haha.

“Hum… Taemin is a good dancer and-“

“Good?” he asked.

I snorted again, “Taemin is the best dancer and he’s nice and… handsome? Now let me in, you kid!”

“You have passed the test. You shall enter into our quarters” he put a serious face while opening the door.

“You dork” I laughed and messed up his hair.

He chuckled.

 

I looked everywhere looking for Minho; Jonghyun was playing cards with Key, Onew was waiting for Taemin to play some game in the PS3… Where was Minho?

 “Huh, guys, where’s Minho?” I asked.

Jonghyun turned and looked at me, “He’s playing basketball in the court”

“There’s a court!?” Onew asked surprised, “Woah… This hotel sure has everything”

“Thanks!” I yelled to Jonghyun and lead myself to the hotel’s court.

 

We were in the freaking 6th floor and the elevator suddenly decided to stop working, so I went by stairs.

When I reached to the court, I saw Minho with a sleeveless white shirt and some dark blue jogging pants.

He was trying to score a basket but he couldn’t, so every time he didn’t make it he would groan in frustration.

I let a chuckle come out of my mouth; Minho heard me and turned a little surprised to see me. Then, he smiled.

 

“Hey” he waved his hand

I flushed and waved mine too.

I approached to him and asked him what he was doing.

“Isn’t it pretty obvious? I’m trying to score some baskets” he laughed and tried again; this time, he made it.

“Cool… I’ve never done one. I’m too bad at sports” I said giggling.

“Nobody is bad, you just have to practice. Look” he gave me the ball and stood up behind me really close, taking my hands. I got red and thanked God that he couldn’t see my face.

“You just have to focus in the center of the basket and control a little your strength while throwing the ball” he helped me throwing the ball and I made a basket.

I smiled and turned,”Yeah!”

 

Minho was really close. I got embarrassed and stepped back; he looked at my eyes, making me get like hypnotized.

OK, now I have to do this!

 

“Minho”

“Yeah?” he asked.

I took a deep breath and cleared my throat.

“What happened this morning? Do you really like me?” I asked closing my eyes.

 

“Yeah” he answered back very naturally. Like it was the easier and most common thing in the world.

“Y-Yeah!?” I opened my eyes and stuttered, “Yeah!?” I asked again.

Minho laughed.

“Yeah, that’s why I did what I did this morning. I’m not a player, you see” he told me smiling.

Oh lord! He’s so honest… He’s so handsome. So perfect.

I kept silent.

 

“Say something” he told me coming closer.

I looked at the ground and hid my face with my hair.

“I may like you too”

 

I could feel how Minho approached more and, standing in front of me, he took my left hand with his right.

“Look at me” he said straightforward.

I shook my head. I was too embarrassed to do so.

With his left hand, he took my chin and lifted my head to make me see him, but I was with my eyes closed.

“Look at me” He repeated.

“No” I whispered.

 

Suddenly, I could feel how someone’s lips were posed on mines.

I opened my eyes in surprise and felt Minho’s lips caressing my lips so softly and warmly that my body heat increased.

He kept kissing me, so I relaxed and finally closed my eyes, enjoying the moment.

 

He separated from me and smiled.

“It’s a good thing that you like me too” he my cheek.

I chuckled, “It’s your fault”

“Yeah? So it is my fault liking you too? Isn’t that your fault?” he smirked.

“Then it’s both”

We both giggled and leaned to each other to kiss again.

 

 

“Y-YA-YA.YAH! JONGHYUN! I TOLD YOU IT WAS A BAD IDEA TO PEEK! I DIDN’T WANT TO SEE THEM KISS!”

Minho and I jumped in surprise as we saw Taemin coming from behind a huge tree, yelling.

“Taemin’s eyes couldn’t handle it, keke” Key laughed coming from behind too with Onew and Jjong.

“You… were peeking?” Minho asked getting surprised and red.

Onew, Taemin and Key pointed at Jonghyun.

“Sorry for being curious, mommy” Jongie smirked and chuckled.

Minho and I laughed.

 

“Then, we’ll give you what you want” Minho said kissing my lips again.

 

“Disgusting…” Key said leaving

“Stop… it…” Taemin followed him.

“Yah! Wait for me!” Jonghyun ran into the hotel.

“Congrats, you two!” Onew stated and followed them.

 

Minho chuckled, “You’ll have to get used to things like these”

 

The End