Definitely

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

Taemin… teasing… me…

ARGH YOU…! LEE TAEMIN! Confusing me...!

Minho is right. I HAVE to get my vengeance.

I smirked.

I know what to do; I just have to wait until the night comes.

 

The day was pretty calm: We weren’t in a mood to go out in the day to walk around the village, so instead we went to eat something at the night.

“Yah Onew, didn’t you say that you knew the way to the restaurant?” Key complained. We walked for about 30 minutes without any signal of the great restaurant that Onew supposedly knew.

“Yeah, I know it. It’s just that I haven’t been there in a long time…” Onew defended himself.

Key frowned.

“Maybe we could go to that place in the corner” Jonghyun suggested pointing at a little pretty place which said “La bonne maison”.

I shrugged, “Sounds nice to me”

Onew snorted, “Fine…”

 

We all stepped into the little restaurant and sat on a table near the window. The place wasn’t crowded; actually, there were 3 persons apart from us in another table. It had pretty decoration, very warm and homelike.

“Bonjour, est ce que je peux vous aider en quelque chose?” a tall and blond waiter approached to us.

“Sorry, we don’t speak French” Key stated.

The waiter blinked a couple of times, “My fault. Is it there something that I can help you in?”

“Yeah, we’d like to order” Key said.

We all ordered different plates with strange frenchy names; but the name that I won’t forget ever in my life is this one: Escargot.

Onew ordered snails! At first I didn’t want to taste them, but then I gathered courage and ate one. It was… actually good.

 

We finished our dishes and decided to not order any dessert; we were so full that we decided to eat something at a café the day after.

We headed back to the hotel and went into our rooms.

“Good night guys!” I said waving my hands.

“Good night” Minho said, the others just waved their hands.

 

I looked inside my suitcase and took my pajamas, “I’ll change clothes, OK?”

Taemin nodded.

 

I got out of the bathroom and saw Taemin already in his pajamas; I flushed when I saw him. He looked very focused reading some kind of book.

“What are you reading at?” I asked him

“Huh? Ah, this. Hum, is Metamorphosis” he closed the book and gave me a smile.

“Kafka?”

He nodded; “I guess it’s time to sleep” he told me closing the book and he went under the blankets. I did the same and turned off the lights.

“Good night” I whispered turning in the bed.

“Sweet dreams, _____~” he whispered too.

 

I turned to see him, “Ah, Taemin. I have something to tell you”

“Hum?” He turned as well and looked at me.

I smirked. “I use to sleepwalk sometimes. Good night!” I said and turned again.

“H-Huh!?” I heard him say and closed my eyes.

 

 

I kept myself awake until Taemin got asleep.

He he he… It’s show time.

I stood up from my bed like a zombie and walked really slowly to Taemin’s bed. He woke up because of the noise I was making.

“Hey, what happens? Why did you woke up?” he asked rubbing his eyes and turning on his light.

I walked into his direction and I leaned a little. I could see how he blushed.

“Y-Yah, are you…?”

I dropped myself over Taemin and didn’t move anymore.

“Yah! Yaaaaah! Wake up you somnambulist!” he yelled trying to wake me up.

I moved a little and hugged him, still playing the role of a sleepwalker.

Taemin got red and poked my face repeatedly.

“Wake uuuuuuup! I’m not your pillow!” he told me.

I hugged him with more strength and approached my face to his.

“Hey! W-What are you dreaming!?” he asked getting completely nervous.

 

I smirked.

“Buahahahahahahahahahaha!” I opened my eyes and laughed, “This was definitely the funniest thing I’ve done in this couple of days. You were so nervous!”

Taemin looked at me and pouted, “Yah, why did you do that?”

I smirked and looked at him; I realized that our faces were really close so I moved away a little.

“Don’t play innocent. You aren’t unconscious when you’re with fever”

Taemin smirked.

 

“And who told you that?” he asked hugging me by my waist and pulling closer.

“H-Huh, Mi-Minho…” I got nervous... and red.

“Yeah? And does Minho knows why did I do it?” he kept smirking.

I avoided his look, “B-Because you like to tease!”

 

He looked at me and snorted, “Yeah. I like to tease you because you look cute when you’re flushed like this”. His penetrating look made me lost my thought’s direction.

Taemin started to approach his face to mine. I automatically closed my eyes, waiting for…

Wait!

 

I pushed him away and stood up from his bed in a jump.

“Stop it! Stop this already!” I yelled to him, who stood up as well in front of me.

“What? Stop what?” he asked looking into my eyes.

I looked away, “Stop playing with a girl’s feelings… It’s not funny anymore…”

Taemin took a step coming closer to me, took my chin with his right hand and lifted my head, making me look at his face again.

 

“I’m not playing. I won’t play with you, ever”

My eyes got a little teary, “Then what are you doing?”

He chuckled and smiled at me. His warm eyes made me feel safer.

“I’m trying to make you fall for me” he told me and planted his lips on mine.

 

I felt my face really hot and my tears fell from my eyes. I guess all the blood in my body concentrated in my cheeks.

I put my hands around his neck, holding him, and he put his hands around my waist, approaching me more.

Our lips moved against each other’s with endearment. I felt like I was flying….

He parted his lips from mine and, smiling, looked at my eyes.

 

“If I hadn’t liked you, I wouldn’t have tried to get so close to you” he whispered with a smooth tone of voice.

I smiled and gave him a peck,

“You already made me fall, Taeminnie”

We both chuclked.

 

We lay on Taemin’s bed and talked until, like, 4:30 AM. Then we fell asleep, hugging each other.

 

 

 

 

In the morning, I heard someone’s whispering from my bed.

Who…?

I opened a little my eyes to see Onew and Jonghyun staring at us and smiling.

“Oh, she woke up” Jjong told Onew.

“Good morning, Sleeping Beauty. Did you have good dreams?” Onew crossed his legs. The both of them kept smiling.

“What are you doing here?” I asked rubbing my eyes. Taemin woke up as well.

“Oh, the Prince woke up too. Did you have fun last night?” Onew chuckled.

Taemin and I blushed.

 

“Yah! Get out of my room!” Taemin yelled at them and threw a pillow.

Onew and Jonghyun left the room giggling and running.

Jonghyun peeked again into the room, “Taeminnie, use protect-“

“GET OUT!” Taemin shouted and threw another pillow; Jonghyun closed the door quickly.

He was blushing.

 

“Sorry” he told me, “They are such…”

I chuckled, “Don’t worry. I don’t care”

He looked at me and hugged me,

 

“That’s nice, because that was just the beginning, haha”

I laughed and kissed his nose.

 

The End