The worst is still yet to come

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

We proceeded to our classes and I saw him going out of school. I shook my head and entered my homeroom class. Fortunately, songsaengnim wasn't there yet. I proceeded to my seat and sat down.

"What took you so long?" Eun Hee asked.

"Oh, I met someone before I went to class." I said smiling. Im getting used to this, being nice and all. Not that I'm not nice. I'm just not used to talking a lot and having a lot of friends.

"Oh, really? Nugu?"

"My oh so great master."

"Oh, you mean L? They say he's not much of a big deal and he doesn't talk much." She said waving her hands every once in a while.

"I wish. He even forced me to sign a contract! Oh and is it possible that you know his real name?" I asked not that I'm interested. It's not possible that his parents named him L. I suppose their sane enough to give him a decent name, Not just *insert surname here* [A/N KIM EHEM KIM =))))] L. We continued talking when we did our own business. I read the book I borrowed yesterday. I'm almost finished with it I'll read the last pages later at the library then I'll return it right away. I was reading my book intently when songsaengnim came and greeted us. Ms Hwang did her thing and checked our attendance. When my attendance was checked I did my own business and looked around. I saw something unusual on my table, there was a sticky note. Weird, I don't get these things a lot.

Hey, So your L Hyung's slave?

-Chunji

I looked at him and he was looking outside the window like nothing happened. I shook my head and wrote my reply

Yeah. It .

-Sourin

I looked up to our teacher and she's talking about that showcase they have here and our music teacher will elaborate more on it but we will choose the class' representative and we'll have open auditions if no one volunteers. I shrugged the thought of joining since I'm not really that good to represent a class.

You should volunteer.

-Chunji

My eyes widened at that note. Andwae! Look at all the hands that are volunteering! I'm not good enough. I wrote my reply I was about to give it back to him when someone grabbed it from my hands. I looked up praying to God and all the saints that it not- Nope, It's Ms. Hwang. Yipee! I'm in trouble.

"Great idea Chunji! Sourin should be our representative being the batch's top notcher, she must be very talented." Ms. Hwang said without a smudge of annoyance. Weird. From my previous school, students caught passing notes would be forced to stay outside facing the wall with one foot up. I guess passing notes is a good thing here? Kidding. Ms. Hwang and the other students were insisting on me being the representative while the others were sending me daggers. If looks can kill, I should be dead by now. I ignored their glares and accepted the offer. I can't stand aegyos and too much persuading. Oh, and she said I'll get extra credit!

"Great, now proceed to your classes." Ms. Hwang said. We went to our respective classes. After a few classes I proceeded to the class I'd probably fail at. Home Economics. I at these things. I struggled a lot with handilng the materials and other stuff since I'm not used to it. I got a lot of scolds from my teacher but fortunately I had a great partner. Guess who? LEE SUNGJONG THE GREAT! You know, for a guy, he's really good at this sort of stuff. Class finished and it was finally lunch time. I proceeded to our table and talked with the girls.

"I heard you were the representative for your homeroom!" RanNeul Unnie asked.

"Where did you get that?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"Oh, this I bought this at- YAH! Don't change the topic!" She said. I almost had it!

"Yeah, I am and I hate it!" I said shoving food in my mouth.

"You should be happy you had the priviledge!" They said. I shrugged it off and continued eating. I finished my food and excused myself. I proceeded to the library but I was startled when someone yanked my hair. What the? They were a group of girls. The Queenkas maybe? What do they want from me? 

"You nerd!" One of them said pushing me to the floor.

"You stole the spotloght from me!" The other one said pulling me up still yanking my hair.

"You! I SHOULD BE THE CLASS' REPRESENTATIVE!" She said slapping me hard.

"AND THIS? THIS IS FOR BEING MY L OPPA'S SLAVE! THAT SHOULD BE ME!" The other one said

"Y-y-you should've told me then! I-I could've given it to you with all my heart!" I said

"Answering me, huh?" She said then she was about to kick my stomach when I stopped her and did my thing with Martial arts and kicked their butts. That's what you get when you bully the new Park Sourin! The one that slapped me took her revenge and had the opportunity and kicked my stomach. I fell on the ground clutching my stomach. They all kicked me when the one who slapped me stopped them and yanked me up again.

"The worst is still yet to come, Nerd." She said pulling me upward and then pushed me hard to the ground and gave one last hard kick on the stomach. Due to too much pain I didn't get to think straight when someone was helping me stand up.

"Yah~ Sourinnie! Wake up! Don't faint! YAAH!" Was all I heard then I out.


WOAH! WHO WERE THOSE GIRLS?! AND WHO WAS THAT PERSON HELPING HER?! FIND OUT SOON! DO COMMENT BELOW! OH, OH! I HAVE 165 SUBBIES ALREADY! YEEEY! SO AS A GIFT... WHO WANTS A ONE SHOT? JUST PM ME OR COMMENT AND I'LL BE HONORED TO DO SO! SHORT CHAPPIE :( MIANHAEYO :'( COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ARASSO? I'm gonna sleep now! SARANGHAEYO SUBBIES :*