Home Alone

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

It's almost Lunch time and The other girls are preparing to go out 'cause they're gonna go shopping for School things. Which leaves me Home alone. Since I already have my school things ready and I'm not that big of a fan for shopping. I'm currently reading a book in my room and I'm almost through with this book and when I'm through with this book I officially have nothing to do. Maybe I should come with them and buy me a new book! Nah, I'm too lazy. Min Gi came rushing in the room about to get dressed. I stood up and I was about to leave the room when she asked a question.

"You sure you don't want to come with us?" She asked.

"Uhm, nope! But you could do me a favor and buy me a book!" I said

"What book?"

"The third book of Hunger Games! Mockingjay. I'll give you the money later. Go get dressed" I said then left the room and went to the bathroom to remove my contacts and wear my glasses. Ah! Much better! I then went to the balcony to get some fresh air. I opened the balcony's door and sat down on the swing there. I rocked it back and forth while reading my book. I heard someone yell my name I looked down at where the voices were coming from and saw the girls were about to leave.

"Bye Sourin! When you get hungry there's still food for lunch!" RanNeul Unnie said.

"Ne! Gomawo Unnie! Have fun!" I said while waving my hands. They bid goodbye and left. I am now Home alone. I heaved out a small sigh and continued reading my book. As I finished the 3rd to the last chapter of Catching Fire, I stopped reading. Better leave at least 2 chapters for me to read for the rest of the day. I stood up from the swing and went to the edge if the balcony and rested my arms on it. I looked around to see the other dorms, hearing different noises from different dorms but the most dominant noise was from the dorm across ours. There were guys screaming and laughing, Why are guys so noisy? Can't they tone down their voices a little bit? It's like on cue their screams and laughs went louder. Ugh, boys will be boys. I looked at their dorm and I can see figures running around. Living there would be chaotic! I looked over at their balcony and there were two guys going out. They looked over and waved their hands. I waved my hand and continued to look around.

"Are you new?" One of them asked. I looked at him, he was smiling. He looks familiar though, I got a better look at him and he was the guy I kicked a while ago what was his name again? Ah, Woohyun. I nodded my head afraid to talk, he might recognize my voice. But he doesn't seem to recognize me.

"How is it so far?" He asked. I raised my hand up and signalled, Okay. He should better stop talking or looking at me before he could actually recognize me. I hope he doesn't though.

"Where are the other girls? This time you have to talk!" He said.

"Went shopping." I answered. He nodded his head in reply. Finally! He's done talking!

"Not much of a talker, huh?" He said. I just nodded my head.

"You look familiar! Have we met before?" He asked taking a better look at me. PLEASE PLEASE DON'T RECOGNIZE ME! PLEEASE! I looked at him putting on a confused look and shook my head.

"You really look familiar! I'm Woohyun, does that ring a bell?" He said.

"Uhm, Nope! We haven't met before. I have to go back inside now. Nice meeting you Woohyun-ssi" I said.

"Oh, okay nice meeting you too." He said. I went back inside heaving a sigh of relief. That was close! I went to the kitchen to eat my lunch and washed my plate then went to the living room and the TV to watch random Dramas. During the commercial break I stood up went to the kitchen to get some food and drinks, after doing so I sat back down on the couch. While watching the door bell rang. Who must it be? I stood up and went to open the door. I opened the door and no one was there. These pranksters! I was about to close the door when.

"BOO!" The person said.

"Sayin 'boo' doesn't suit you Ji Hoon." I said.

"I didn't scare you?"

"Nope, not at all." I said.

"What a bummer!" He said getting inside the dorm and sat down on the couch comfortably. I closed the door and sat down on the couch.

"Who told you to get in?" I said.

"Why can't I?" He said.

"I didn't tell you to come in!" I said making a face.

"OOH! CHIPS!" He said grabbing my chips and munching on them.

"YAH! THAT'S MINE! GIVE THAT BACK!" I said reaching for the chips but he keeps on on extending his arms. I gave up and crossed my arms.

"Curse you and your long arms!" I said. He just laughed and gave back my chips. I stuck my tongue at him and ate my chips. I watched the drama while he keeps on snatching the chips from me and I try my hardest to keep it away from him. And to my dismay I always fail resulting him to grab my chips. Poor me :(

"Your so selfish baby girl!" He said crossing his arms while pouting.

"That's because your such a pig Pyo Ji Hoon!" I exclaimed. He then mumbled incoherent words. What a kid. We then installed the Xbox (YES THERE IS A XBOX IN THE DORM XD) and played video games. I constantly lost in the games and when we start a new game I push him so that he would lose the game and for the very first time in history, I WOON! WOOHOO!

"I WON WOOHOOO! WOOT WOOT!" I said jumping around the room.

"That's because you cheated! CHEATER!" He said.

" for you then!" I said. He then laughed in return.

"Cheater." He said. I stuck my tongue out and sat back down on the couch.

"What's up?"

"What's up with what?" He answered.

"With you!" I said.

"Well, as I said, I'm in a gang now."

"Do you always get beat up?" I asked.

"Well, not always. I do get hurt but I got used to it already." He said.

"Do you have a new girlfriend? I bet she's pretty!" I said enthusiastically, even though it's a bit wierd conversing about girlfriends to your ex-boyfriend.

"Well the truth is-" He got cut when his phone started ringing. He then cursed throughnthe phone and he had a panicked expression plastered on his face. What's going on?

"I have to go Sourin. I've got some Gang problems. See you in school!" He said then stood up and rushed to leave.

"Take Care!" I yelled to him. He then looked back and nodded his head. *I wonder what he was going to say?* Whatever better ask him next time we meet. I shrugged the thought off and grabbed my book and read it. I checked the time and it was already 5 in the afternoon. *Wow the girls are taking their time shopping.* I thought. I continued reading my book and after a few minutes I'm already through with the book. Well, that was fast. I got up from the couch and went outside. I took a stroll out and I saw 6 guys running towards me. Wait, WHAT?! AAAH! I closed my eyes bracing for my life

"Get out of the way!" One of them said. I just stood there and one of them bumped me and I fell on the ground. God, that hurts. I stood back up and dusted myself then went back to walking. Those guys looks like their going to die when they don't get to where the heck their going!

"Didn't even bother to say sorry!" I mumbled to myself. Just then a boy came to me and had an apologetic face.

"I'm sorry for what my hyungs did back there. There was an emergency with one of their members." He said.

"It's okay. I didn't get bruised anyways. Gang problems?" I said and smiled.

"How did you-" He said when he got cut by another guy

"RICKY! PPALI! THE HYUNGS NEED OUR HELP!" The other guy said.

"Tch, they don't our help, pabo! they can beat Block B to a pukp in a second! This is what? The 3rd time they beat Sungjong." The tallest said. My eyes widened when I heard Block B.  Block B? OMONA JI HOON!

"You know them?" He said. I shook my head and left.

"I'm Sorry again!" The guy named Ricky said. I did a Okay sign and smiled at him. What a nice kid. I went back to the dorm and they were already home.

"Where'd you go?" Minyeon Unnie said,

"Went for a stroll, I even got bumped by these guys who ran like their getting chased by a sane dog." I said. They just giggled at my remark.

"Did you know what happened?" Haerin asked. I nodded my head

"They said that this Sungjong guy got beat up by Block B for the 3rd time. Something like that." I said

"Oh, Gang problems. Where'd you get the info?" Min Gi said.

"From the friends of this Ricky boy." I said. Min Gi and Haerin's eyes widened.

"Did you see a blonde guy?" Haerin asked. I shook my head in response.

"How about a short guy with brown hair?"  Min Gi asked. I nodded my head in response She sighed and shook her head. What's going on? She then grabbed her phone and called someone and went outside.

"Too protective of her boyfriend." Eun Hee said. I just chuckled and went to my room I looked at the wondow beside my bed and thought of what might happen tommorrow.

 

HELLO THERE BEAUTIFUL SUBSCRIBERS! I never thought I'll have 90+ Subbies and the last time I checked I only had 13! WAAH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF YOU! So how was my update? Boring? Sorry :( DO COMMENT AND SUNBSCRIBE~