Secrets.

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

changed my uname hehe this is still Weehdinga <3

SPECIAL THANKS TO POSTER PARADISE FOR THE BEAUTIFUL POSTER <3

I woke up to the sound of pounding on my door. Or it sounded like pounding to me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes then walked sleepily to the door. I opened the door and saw RanNeul Unnie with a bag on her right hand.  She smiled brightly at me and said,

"Sungjong dropped this off for you. I guess this is L's, it looks like his bag." I eyed the bag and noticed that it is L's bag. I took the bag from her and told her I'll be down in a few minutes. Unnie went back to wherever she was and I closed my door. I sat on my bed and opened L's bag. There was nothing inside but a notebook, a book, magazines and trash. Oh, and more trash. I shook my head and his untidyness and and arranged everything in his bag, uncrampled the papers-to find out that they weren't trash- they were test papers. To my surprise L Kim isn't as dumb you think he would be- considering the fact that all he does is flirt with girls and be in those gang fights and to what I've heard, he sleeps in class. If he even attends them, and gets away with it, no one ever scolds him-  he actually aces his tests. Most of them. 

I finished sorting out all his papers and scanned his notebok-which by the way is full of his doodles, sketches and some scribbles- and found a small pocket. Out of curiousity, I checked what's in it. Underwear. Oh that's- Underwear?! And what's that square foil thi- Oh. Okay. Yeah, I'll just leave that there. Boys, they'll always be boys. Gos, why walk around SCHOOL with those. God, talk about civilized. I shook the image off my head and freshened up. I then proceeded to where the girls were, the dining room. I noticed that it was already lunch time. Wow, I overslept? 

"You woke up late today! I was supposed to jog with you bute you were asleep." Eunhee remarked. I smiled at her and said,

"You should've woke me up then! It would be fun jogging with someone." Then all of them were giggling at me. 

"You can't possibly believe that, Eun Hee-out of all people- would actually jog?" Minyeon Unnie said fixing the plates. I tilted my head and looked at Eun Hee who just shrugged. Everyone was mnching on their own meals and I was quietly eating mine. 

"Sourin Unnie was up late night." Aeyoung grinned. They all looked at me with questioning looks.

"So were you! You came home later than I did." I said biting on my sandwich. 

"Oh, wait. Where were you two yesterday? No, Where were you, Sourin?" Hyesun asked. I blinked at her and stared at everyone else. Why were they asking me? Shouldn't they be asking Ae Young since she's younger? As if she read my mind, Minyeon answers my questions.

"She was with Zelo. It's normal. So why were you out?" What would they say when I tell them I was with L? Would they gape at me? Laugh at me? Or just be neutral about it? I haven't been friends with these girls for long. 

"She was with L Oppa!" Ae Young answered their question for me. They all stared at me with shocked faces like I've committed a heinuos crime. I nodded in agreement to what Ae Young said, continuing to munch on my sandwich. There was a moment of silence when Haerin had a sudden outburst.

"YOU WHAT?!" She yelled. Everyone's eyes were on me, searching for kind of answer. Trying to stare at me and let me say I lied and I wasn't with L. 

"I was with L. He brought me to the arcade." I said. 

"Why are you saying it like that? You do know you were out with L. The L Kim, the ice prince. He never goes out with a girl. Unless, you're one of his to- Forget it. The point is, he's never out with just anyone." I laughed softly and replied,

"I don't think he's emotionless.He's just, um, gaurded." I nodded. Their eyes grew as big as saucers and were even more dumbfounded than before. 

"Oh no. This is bad. No, no no. Don't fall for him Sourin! He's a well renowned player! He'll just break your heart!" Taehee Unnie exlaimed and I stared at her for a while and laughed hysterically. 

"Yah, nothing's funny, Park Sourin." Unnie added. I eventually stopped laughing and said,

"Unnie, don't worry. I'll NEVER fall for that guy. Never ever. Not in a million years." She let out a sigh of relief and continued eating. 

After eating, I went back to my room to do L's homework. Does he think I'll be able to do his homework with no books? He's crazy. He thinks I can do this when I'm a grade lower? INSANE. I got up and changed to casual clothes and proceeded to the library. While I was walking, I realized I had no idea where the library was located. Aish, I'm so stupid! I can't call the girls, I would disturb them if I did. I decided to just walk around and probably find it. It's been 10 minutes since and I still haven't found it. I stopped and looked around upon hearing my name.

"Sourin!" I turned and saw Sungyeol faliling his arms. I gave him a small wave and smiled. He ran towards me and asked,

"Where are you going? You seem lost." He asked,

"I am lost." I laughed softly then continued, "I'm off to the library, but to my luck, I can't find it. I've been going around in circles here." His face brightened and he beamed at me.

"Sungyeolie to the rescue!" He exclaimed and started to drag me to library, I suppose. He was babbling while we were walking to the library. A few moments later we were already at the library. Once we were inside the library he asked me,

"Why are we here?" I looked up at his tall figure, obviously amused at how innocent he is. 

"I'm about to do L's homework. You can leave if you want." I nodded and smiled, "I can find my way back, somehow." He shook his head and waved both of his hands in front of my face. 

"No, I'll accompany yo-" He stopped mid-sentence as if he forgot something, then his eyes light up and snapped his fingers. "SLAVERY CONTRACT!" He added. I nodded and feigned annoyance,

"This is your fault, to be honest. You told him to choose me, look at me now. Caught up in this mess. This is your fault." I clucked my tongue trying not to laugh seeing his pained and apologetic expression. 

"I'm sorry, Sourin. I didn't know you were so nice and that you'll be as important to Infinite as you are now. I'm so sorry! To make it up to you,. Um.. I'll do L's homework for you and you can slack off! I'll put wrong answers for him to fail, he's been so mean to you! Sweet, sweet revenge." I soon burst into a fit of giggles as he fell for my acting. I shook my head and walked to a shelf, trying to look for books to help me answer L's homework. 

"Yah, yah, yah! What's so funny?" He asked still following me. I chuckled at his innocence and simply said,

"You." I kept on looking for reference books to help me answer L's homework. I heard Sungyeol whine behind me and murmuring stuff like, 'What's so funny?' 'Nothing's funny!' I spun around and said, "I was just kidding- it's not your fault, choding." He sighed of relief and draped his arm on my shoulder,

"What a good book? I haven't read a book in ages!" He scanned through the books and only scowled when he found out those were educational. He shook his head and continued, making a disgusted face as he picked up one of the books "Not these kind of books. I'm sick of these." I laughed and led him to the fiction section.

"You look here and I look there, okay?" I pointed and he saluted. I started to collect books for him and cradeled them in my arms. I walked to him to make him choose between the tower of books I've gotten for him.I peeked at the side of the books that were now covering my view, and saw him intently reading the synopsis of a book. I titled my head further and asked, "What's that?" 

"Fifty shades of Grey. It seems interesting," He started and my eyes widened upon hearing the title. "Have you read it? Is it good?" He asked, scanning the book. 

"It is. But um, it's.." I trailed off trying to look for the right words. He just stared at me in confusion and anticipation waiting for me to continue, slightly tilting his head, "It's for adults. Yeah, an adult book!" I grinned and snatched the book from his hand and hid it behind my back. 

"For adults? How?" He asked then continued, "AND! If it's for adults, why have you read it? I'm older than you, I'm an adult!" I softly laughed at his outburst and shook my head. 

"Fine," I handed back the book and shrugged, "That's an romance book. It's good but it's so, read at your own risk." I proceeded to the Non-fiction section and looked for books to aid me in doing L's homework. I took a bunch of books and went to where Sungyeol was seated, engrossed in reading the book. I sat across him and started browsing through the books I just got. As I started writing down useful notes for him and answered the questions; Sungyeol blurted, "YOU READ THIS?!" I looked up at him, shocked and blinkedat him. He continued and said, "THIS ISN'T- WHO- WHAT- WHY?!" 

"It was a friend's gift to me when I turned 18." I said, still focused on L's homework. 

"And you continued reading?" He asked. I nodded and looked at him, "Yup, finished the whole trilogy." Upon hearing the word finished, his eyes widened and mouth agape. "What? I was curious!" He broke to a grin and shook his head, "I see Park Sourin has a y side." 

"EH?! I am not y!" I said as I huffed and crossed my arms on my chest. He just stuck his tongue out at me and continued reading his book. I shook my head in amusement and went back to L's homework. After a few minutes, I finished L's homework and wrote him a few notes. I stood up and returned all the books. I went back to Sungyeol and pat his shoulder, "Hey, I'll get going. Thanks, by the way." He stood up and said, "Oh, I'll come with! Where to next?" He grinned while clutching the book. We then walked out the library and went to the café nearby. 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Welcome to Euphoria!" The girl greeted as she eyed Sungyeol, the latter oblivious and grinned at the girl. She assisted us to a table near the window and took out orders. I took out my wallet to check my money, but to my surprise I saw a folded paper. A folded music sheet to be exact. 

"Hey, Yeol?" I called. He looked up from his book and raised his brows at me. "Is the school's music house open?" He nodded and said, "It's open 24/7 for students." I nodded and smiled him a thank you. Soon enough, our drinks arrived and we had a casual chat. After finishing my drink, I bid him goodbye and went to the music house. 

♦♦

I opened the door to see if the place was empty. Fortunately, it was. I walked in and proceeded to the piano. I unfolded the music sheet and tried playing it. I stopped, realizing that this was the song I composed before I went to Seoul. I continued playing but there was this one note I was having trouble with. 

"No, that doesn't sound good." I mumbled to myself and replayed that line multiple times. As I was about to play it one last time-hoping to get it right this time- an arms appears from my back and played the last line. "Too much for being smart." The person said. I lifted my head to see who this person is. To my surprise, I saw L clutching a guitar with his other hand. I blinked and muttered, "Why are you here? I was sure no one was here when I arrived." 

 

 


 

 

HELLO DEAR SUBBIES~ OMF 400 SUBS. Sorry for the very long wait ;A; This is only half my original update, I'll update the rest soon /shot SORRY BORING AND SHORT CHAPTER D: -invisibledork