Never.

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

A/N: I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR AGES! FORGIVE ME D: So make it up to you guys, I'll do a double update~ YAYYY! I think I lost Subbies D: But but, HERE ISH LE UPDATE! Enjoy ♥ FIXED IT ALREADY ^^ MIAN FOR THE REPETITION XD

 

"No, I'm not singing never. Not in a million years." I said bluntly

"I said no buts, this is for your own good."

"But-"

"No. Buts."

"Fine, just to warn you. I'm a HORRIBLE singer."

"That's why I'm here to help you." He told me while smiling. It's good to know someone actually cares.

"Can't I just play the piano?" I asked still being a bit stubborn.

"As I've said, this showcase means the world to the people here. Stop whining, I know your a great singer."

 "What? I've never sang before."

"Your application had singing in it. I actually have a CD of you singing this really great song. I heard you wrote it too." What? Impossible.

"Maybe you got it wrong. I didn't write singing in my application. Neither did I send a song." I said as I contemplated what I wrote on my application. I don't remember I wrote singing there. I hate singing.

"I have it here. Ah, here! This song is daebak!" He said as he inserted the CD and the song played.

The song I never wanted to hear ever again.

The song I pretended that never existed.

The ONLY song where I poured all my feelings.

The song that signified my courage.

The song that signfies my strength and that I can move on.

THE SONG I WROTE FOR JI HOON.

"Could you please stop that." I said holding back my tears. Just getting to hear this all over again. It's too much.

"Why? Can't you hear yourself. Your great!"

"Just please Sunggyu. Stop it, please?" I said with my voice cracking.

“Are you okay? What’s wrong?” He asked.

“I’m going to be okay if that song would stop playing.” I said holding back my tears. He immediately stopped the song and approached me.

“What’s wrong? You can tell me. I’m all ears” He said. Do I want to talk about it? Yes. Do I need to? No. I just shook my head and sighed.

“You can tell me, I won’t judge.”

“You want to know? Why?” I asked.

“You’re my dongsaeng, okay. I care I’m not heartless L.” He said chuckling. I just blinked at him. “Just tell me.” He continued.

“I didn’t pass that CD.”

“Then who…” He said as he trailed off.

“Someone dumb enough that even ‘It’s personal’ isn’t easy to comprehend. Here’s a hint, you despise him and as of now I do too.” I said.

“AH! PYO JI HOON!” He exclaimed. “Oh, sorry” He continued. I nodded and said,

“Yes and we don’t need to go further. Excuse me.” I said as tears were threatening to stream down. I rushed out of the room with tears on the sides of my eyes. As I got out of the room tears were already streaming down my cheeks. I rushed through the halls whilst looking down, not aware of where I was heading. The universe is on my side today that I even bumped into someone. Great. I even fell on the floor. I stood up and when I was about to run for it but the person held my wrist and said,

“Sourin, is there something wrong?” The person said.

“I’m sorry I can’t talk right now.” I said as I wiped my tears with the back of my free hand. Still, the person didn’t let go.

“Please let go.” I said facing the person. It was Chunji.

“Are you okay? What happened to you?” Chunji said.

“No, I’m not and I don’t want to talk about it, I’m sorry. I want to be alone.” He did let go and I walked away but I could hear footsteps following me. He’s following me.

“I want to be alone Chunji.” I said as I stopped walking, he didn’t respond. I proceeded to the garden and sat down on the bench.  Chunji sat beside me and said nothing, he just sat there waiting for me to stop crying and when I did he asked,

“Are you done?” He asked. I chuckled at his remark and nodded. He handed me his handkerchief to wipe my tears with and I did so.

“Thanks” I mumbled.

“For what? I did nothing; I just sat here waiting for you to stop crying.”

 “Exactly. You can leave now, thanks again.” Being alone would make me digest things and think about things. I don’t love Ji Hoon anymore; all I feel for him is rage. That song was personal; it was for his ears only. He did what? He can NEVER gain my trust ever again.

“Andwae, what if you cry again? You’ll have no handkerchief to wipe your tears with!” He said. I chuckled at his enthusiasm and kindness. Chunji’s phone suddenly rang and he answered it immediately. All he said was ‘U-huh, yeah. I’m here at the garden. Okay, bye’

“Haerin is coming.” He said and I nodded. I swear these two have a thing for each other, I can sense it. Haerin came a few minutes later. She immediately noticed my puffy eyes and said,

“Oh my. What happened to you?”

“It’s nothing. Something went in my eye, that’s all.” I lied

“Lies,” Chunji remarked. I just gave me a look and shook my head.

“Are you sure it’s nothing?” Haerin asked and I nodded my head.

“It’s nothing don’t worry” I said as I smiled. Haerin hesitated but just shrugged.

“Yah, Chanhee you forgot something!” Haerin said crossing her arms.

“What did I forget? Ah, did I forget to give Aegi a good bye kiss?” Chunji joked. I giggled at Haerin’s flushed face. They totally have a thing, they just don’t know yet.

“Not funny Lee Chanhee.” She said frowning. Chunji stood up and back hugged her and said,

“DON’T BE MAD MY AEGI~” Haerin’s face was from flushed to beet red.

“Let me go Lee Chanhee!”

“Andwae~ I won’t let go until you forgive me.” He whined. So Chunji has this side to him, huh? I chuckled at their bickering and excused myself.

“What you’re leaving? NO DON’T LEAVE ME~” Haerin said trying to squirm out of Chunji’s grip. I shook my head and bid goodbye. I left the school and proceeded to Euphoria, the café nearby. I brought out my notebooks and started doing my homework with earphones plugged in my ears. I was about to finish my homework when my phone rang. I answered it without checking the Caller’s name.

“Yobosaeyo?” I said with my voice a bit nasal.

 “Go to the dorm now.” L said.

“What? I’m busy.” I said. I still have to do L’s homework after this.

"You can't say no. Just do it." He said as he hung up.

I fixed my stuff and proceeded to Infinite’s dorm. Once I arrived I pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. A few moments later the door was opened by Woohyun and he hugged me right away.

“Oof. Can’t. Breathe” I said.

“Oops sorry, why are you here?” He said as he broke the hug and smiled.

“My ‘Master’ told me; well more like ordered me to come.” I said with air quotes upon saying the word Master. He let me in and told me to wait at the living room. I was welcomed by 5 boys in their own worlds. I stood there waiting for Woohyun. As if on cue, Woohyun arrives and led me to the kitchen. L was there doing something I don’t know. I thanked Woohyun and he left right away.

“What do you want?” I asked crossing my arms.

“Be nice. I’m your master” He said ignoring my question.  I waited for him to continue but he didn’t.

“I’m busy L, if you don’t-“  I said but he cut me off and said,

“Give me my bag.” He orders. I handed him his bag and sat down on the chair across him and made myself comfortable.

“Hey, did I tell you to sit down?” He said glaring at me. Sheesh, I was about to open my mouth to answer him but Sunggyu happened to pass by and said,

“Quit being stingy, sheesh. The girl had a bad day.” He said and walked out.

"What happened to you?" L suddenly asked still sounding uninterested.

"You care? Whyy?" I asked very confused. The Ice Prince cares?

"Stop asking just answer." He said bluntly. I rolled my eyes and told him the whole story. And guess what? HE JUST SCOFFED AT ME. How nice, I really thought this guy has a heart.

"What? You think I'm sha-" He cut me off when he stood up and said,

"Come with me."

 

WEEE~ CLIFFHANGER ♥ Soooo, what do you think? It's so boring D: I'm sorry. The next chapter, would be daebak. I hope you would think so *o* Cause I think so XD OTL Yayyyy~! DON'T FORGET TO 

Comment & Subscribe ♥