Secrets ii

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

I blinked and muttered, "Why are you here? I was sure no one was here when I arrived." I wrote down the note and continued playing. "You were too busy to notice." He said as he slightly nudged me to scoot and make space for him. He sat beside me and picked up his guitar to start playing. This guy is good. Great was a better term though. I continued to compose until I finished a piece good enough for the showcase.

"Now, all I need are the words." I muttered as I started thinking of words to start of my song. I flipped the music sheet to write down the words, but was surprised to see a few words written.

If you're going to leave me like this

disappear like this,

then it hasn't bloomed

I sung softly, but there was something wrong. "No, it doesn't sound right." I thought aloud. "Leave me like this.. No. Go like this? No, no." I whispered completely forgetting that I had company until L had in and sung, "If you're going to turn back like this, is better." I blinked as I looked at him and let the words sink in before singing it softly to myself then saying, "Yeah. Turn back like this, That's nice, thanks." I smiled and wrote it down. I continued writing the words that would pop in my head before they vanish. Singing them softly as I played the piano. 

If you're going to turn back like this 
disappear like this,
then it hasn't bloomed

As I watch on like this,
should my breath stop,
wouldn't it be nice to live with my eyes shut?

I stopped singing as I lost the words, crinkling my nose while thinking. L stopped playing his guitar making me glance at him, only to see him staring at my music sheet. His eyes focused. Forehead slightly crinkled, eyes blinking slowly as if he was thinking intently. At this moment, I realized why girls swooned over him. His looks were perfect. He was tall and had this cool aura. But what I don't understand is why they still like him despite his awful behavior. Maybe they don't know his true personality, but neither do I. But so far. I could say that he's not exactly a good person- despite him helping me a lot in many aspects. 

Because I can see without looking

Because I can hear without listening
Like a wind flower
reborn from your breath

He said cutting my train of thoughts and then singing it while playing it on his guitar. I mumbled the words letting it sink in before singing it and writing it down. I sang from start to the last line. Continuing on writing and him helping me out on a few lines. Him starting it, me ending it. It went on like this until we finished the song. 

After finishing the song, with the help of L ofcourse, I tried playing and singing it. I haven't sung for more than a year. Hopefully, I don't sound that bad. As I finished, I took the music sheet and put it safely back in my wallet. I stood up and and said, "I'll get going now. Thank you for the help. See you later." He nodded while strumming his guitar and said, "Don't let anyone know." Knowing what he meant, I walked to the door and stopped when he said, 

"I'll walk you home." 

Until then, I never knew L could be this nice.

 

L's POV

"I'll walk you home." I suddenly said without even thinking. It's not something out of habit. It just came out. I don't know why I keep on helping this stupid girl. All the more do I not understand why she remins me of her. She reminds me of what yoebo promised me. 

I'll guide you to find someone better. Someone who won't leave you. 

Why is this happening? This can't be. I already closed my heart a long time ago. She reminds me of her, but they're completely different. She wasn't a genius, she was just another girl in campus. No, I'm just hallucinating. I just miss yeobo so much. No one can replace her in my heart. No one. Yah, yeobo. I know you're happy where you are now. I miss you. Why did you have to leave? 


very very short update *^* this is just part two. welp, my favorite chapter is up next! stay tuned, guise! <3